Page 90 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1437
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I guess bendis is pulling out all the stops to try to increase sales and interest. Is that Jackson Hyde? I hoped he'd stay with Damian's generation.

I'm glad Sideways is doing something but I would have liked him and Aqualad to be in titles where they didn't have to jostle for focus.

This roster is too large.
    I'm kind of glad that he's out of Damian's generation. Writer's turned him into a boring yes man for Damian.

I assume that some of the characters might be leaving the team or these guys take over while the main team is doing something else.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I'm kind of glad that he's out of Damian's generation. Writer's turned him into a boring yes man for Damian.

I assume that some of the characters might be leaving the team or these guys take over while the main team is doing something else.
    No they didn't. The only time he ever agreed with Damian when anyone else didn't was when Tim wanted to kill Jon Kent.

But I guess some fans would rather a character turn evil than agree with a character they dislike.

I liked him with Damian's group but can't wait to see what wonders bendis does with him.

I'm getting ready to be wowed.

Nah, I'm not gonna lie. He really did feel like Damian's little henchman while on his Titans. I get it was because he was new and looked to Damian to show him the ropes, but it ended up being just one more reason why that team didn't work for me despite being filled with characters that I love....and Wallace.

That said, I do wish they hadn't moved him over to Tim's generation. Now that he's not such a newbie, part of me was hoping he'd tske Roundhouse's place on Damian's Titans (even though I know the annoying little ball of useless is gonna end up being forgiven for betraying the team and banishing Djinn to a fate worse than death)

Aqualad feels like he should be in a Young Justice book.

At the same time...I hope Bendis starts writing some characters out because I don't have much confidence in him writing this book if he starts adding even more members and heroes, even if the ones on that cover are just guest stars more then anything else.

Also, the art on that cover...isn't the best in my opinion.

Maybe Spoiler isn't there to join the team, but instead takes Tim away? Bendis said there's plans for them in the bat books. Cassie can take over as leader if that happens, which she's done at least twice before (near the end of both the original Young Justice and the pre-Flashpoint Teen Titans).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I’m actually pretty glad they are giving Sideways more to do, I did like his ongoing so it’s nice Bendis will do more with him.

Surprised by Arrowette because has she actually been around at all in the new 52/DC Rebirth timeline? I even wonder if she is the same at all or what the plan is.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Aqualad feels like he should be in a Young Justice book.

At the same time...I hope Bendis starts writing some characters out because I don't have much confidence in him writing this book if he starts adding even more members and heroes, even if the ones on that cover are just guest stars more then anything else.

Also, the art on that cover...isn't the best in my opinion.
    I'd be fine with him dropping Jinny and Teen Lantern. Those two are just so...painfully uninteresting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Nah, I'm not gonna lie. He really did feel like Damian's little henchman while on his Titans. I get it was because he was new and looked to Damian to show him the ropes, but it ended up being just one more reason why that team didn't work for me despite being filled with characters that I love....and Wallace.

That said, I do wish they hadn't moved him over to Tim's generation. Now that he's not such a newbie, part of me was hoping he'd tske Roundhouse's place on Damian's Titans (even though I know the annoying little ball of useless is gonna end up being forgiven for betraying the team and banishing Djinn to a fate worse than death)
    Damian's henchman huh can you point me to just two examples from the title then. Because i can not recall any time aside from the Tim arc where he said no to killing an innocent kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    -Spoiler is only there because she is Tims GF, but I cant see why she should be in the roster...
    For a (very successful) year, she was Batgirl. She only stopped because the higher-ups decided that they wanted Oracle to be Batgirl again. She is not just Tim's girlfriend; she's a very capable hero in her own right.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The YoungJustus tag on tumblr is going to have a melt down.

Is there a reason why bendis just doesn't want to focus on the core 4 and crafting good stories that explore and develop the characters? I don't think what this series needs is even more characters.

I'd be fine with him dropping Jinny and Teen Lantern. Those two are just so...painfully uninteresting.
    I quite like Jinny.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    The YoungJustus tag on tumblr is going to have a melt down.

Is there a reason why bendis just doesn't want to focus on the core 4 and crafting good stories that explore and develop the characters? I don't think what this series needs is even more characters.
    In three of the four cases, it's arguably not because YJ needs them; it's because they need YJ.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

I was also won't mind Aqualad on Damian's team but I get what @Frontier means about Aqualad feeling like a YJ character though he actually wasn't and is more of a Titans character. The Tv show is to blame.

Perhaps DC creators should think outside of the box.

TT is made up of fresh characters not the usual suspects and that has been very interesting.

Extraordinary Member

I was also won't mind Aqualad on Damian's team but I get what @Frontier means about Aqualad feeling like a YJ character though he actually wasn't and is more of a Titans character. The Tv show is to blame.

TT is made up of fresh characters not the usual suspects and that has been very interesting.
    With the exception of bouncy boy

Well, he was created for the TV show, so...