Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Default Son of the Manta: Aqualad Appreciation 2019

Welcome to the appreciation thread for Aqualad! Let's start 2019 with a splash!

Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 01-01-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Let's kick things off with Kaldur taking over the Aquaman mantle and will supposedly be the leader of the Justice League in Young Justice: Outsiders!

https://www.cbr.com/aqualad-aquaman-...ice-outsiders/

https://www.cbr.com/young-justice-ou...aracter-guide/

So far there is no news for his comic counterpart but hopefully there will be something for him in 2019!

Kaldur's costume is the current basic gear style available in DCU Online as well. Looks pretty damn good too, with two versions; a basic design and one with glow effects.

Much love for Kaldur; he's one of the best new characters of the 2010's even if his comic counterpart hasn't measured up to his animated version.

DC Aqualad.jpg

I don't recall where I found this image so I can't give credit where it's due. It's not my work at any rate.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Happy New Year to Kaldur/Jackson .

They need to stop playing around and the next time he is used just use him like he young justice version. Don't even worry about explain why his story/continuity is different.

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    They need to stop playing around and the next time he is used just use him like he young justice version. Don't even worry about explain why his story/continuity is different.
    I said the same thing. Not everything needs an explanation just make him badass and a leader and call it a day lol. Or they can do what the mmo game, DCUO, did and just play around with combining both versions.