Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

YOUNG JUSTICE #14
    written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS and DAVID F. WALKER
    art and cover by JOHN TIMMS
    variant cover by DAVID LaFUENTE

Now that Young Justice has figured out who the bad guys are, it’s time to bring the fight to S.T.A.R. Labs’ front door! But the combined forces of Dial H for Hero, the Wonder Twins, Naomi, and the entire Young Justice roster may not be enough to defeat these evil scientists. It’s time to call in some super-powered backup…the new Young Justice! Plus, how will Superman revealing his secret identity affect Conner Kent?
    ON SALE 03.04.20
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | DC
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

BANNED

Jackson looks great there. Awesome design blend.

I hope Jackson being here doesn't mean he's completely gone from Aquaman's book. However, Judging from the upcoming solicitations it seems so...

Quote Originally Posted by SecretWarrior View Post
    Jackson looks great there. Awesome design blend.
    Yeah he looks good here. I love how this artist draws his hair.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I hope Jackson being here doesn't mean he's completely gone from Aquaman's book. However, Judging from the upcoming solicitations it seems so...
    Yikes. I would hope not, considering he really just finally joined and still needs way more time by Arthur's side and by himself doing things in that run. Also, it really shouldn't be necessary to play the highlander card, since the timeframes would be different enough reason appearance in both books.

Jackson had a really good moment with Mera in the latest Aquaman issue. I loved them using their powers together. For a second I thought he was about to control the weather but it kinda looked like it. If he can control the weather and have Aquakinesis, I would be so damn happy.

KSD had thrown a little hint of Mera wanting to talk with Jackson and I really want a whole interaction with them and Lucia. I also want a training arc with Mera!

One thing I didn't like was Jackson thinking he was going to end up evil as Manta. I feel like he would know this by now.