Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

spoilers:
    Wonder if Jessica will get powered down after the stuff with Darkseid is finished? It would seem that you wouldn't want a character to be so off the charts on a regular basis.

Edit: Also, the cover for that upcoming issue show Jessica with her ring again and not with the Omega eye and powers. Covers do lie, but that could suggest that she'll be back to normal soon. Do hope that her dying and coming back isn't just swept under the rug and that it does affect her, e.g. more to process, rethinking her rejection of religion, that sort of thing.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by WebLurker; 09-13-2019 at 08:03 PM.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

GL's becoming OP for a period of time has been a running theme in the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    GL's becoming OP for a period of time has been a running theme in the franchise.
    Parallax/Willpower Forged Ring Hal, Ion and White Lantern Kyle...I dunno, does Red Lantern Guy count? I don't think Warrior does.

Not sure if John's ever gone super-OP. Simon's got a special ring power for some reason but he's never really been portrayed as OP.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Parallax/Willpower Forged Ring Hal, Ion and White Lantern Kyle...I dunno, does Red Lantern Guy count? I don't think Warrior does.

Not sure if John's ever gone super-OP. Simon's got a special ring power for some reason but he's never really been portrayed as OP.
    John Stewart became a Guardian of the Universe.