Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    BANNED

Just got Mezco Punisher Special ops Exclusive one:12 figure I can't be happier. I really wanted to get a Mezco Punishers but the prices were crazy, but i finally found a good deal on special ops Exclusive. YAY !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Not the biggest Frank fan, but I love Rosenbae. How’s his Punisher so far? Any guest stars?
    A bit drawn out, but Rosenberg's run is doing fine (IMHO).

Tony Stark, Black Widow, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, Clint Barton and Winter Soldier have all made appearances during the initial arc.
    But ever since Frank got shipped off to Bagalia in the second arc, it's been a super-villain convention all the way with Jigsaw & Baron Zemo figuring quite prominently.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 06-12-2019 at 03:25 AM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.

Just read issue 12. Back to some old fashion Punisher action and a good ending also.

Punisher in September

https://static0.cbrimages.com/wordpr...fit=crop&w=738
    THE PUNISHER #15

MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • Szymon Kudranski (A) • Cover by GREG SMALLWOOD
    IMMORTAL WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK!
    • You can’t fight City Hall…unless, of course, you’re Frank Castle.
    • But he won’t fight alone!
    • Unfortunately, Zemo’s got his new Thunderbolts, and they’re ready for war.
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

PUNISHER KILL KREW #3 (of 5)

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • JUAN FERREYRA (A)
    Cover by TONY MOORE
    Variant Cover by GERARDO SANDOVAL
    THE KREW GROWS!
    • With the unstoppable Juggernaut by his side, Frank is deadlier than ever!
    • With Foggy Nelson by his side, Frank is… well represented within the legal system?
    • The Punisher’s merry band of killers (and lawyer) continue their mission of vengeance, but true danger looms right around the corner…

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SymbioteCastle View Post
    Punisher in September

THE PUNISHER #15

MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • Szymon Kudranski (A) • Cover by GREG SMALLWOOD
    IMMORTAL WRAPAROUND VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    THE BATTLE OF NEW YORK!
    • You can’t fight City Hall…unless, of course, you’re Frank Castle.
    • But he won’t fight alone!
    • Unfortunately, Zemo’s got his new Thunderbolts, and they’re ready for war.

PUNISHER KILL KREW #3 (of 5)

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • JUAN FERREYRA (A)
    Cover by TONY MOORE
    Variant Cover by GERARDO SANDOVAL
    THE KREW GROWS!
    • With the unstoppable Juggernaut by his side, Frank is deadlier than ever!
    • With Foggy Nelson by his side, Frank is… well represented within the legal system?
    • The Punisher’s merry band of killers (and lawyer) continue their mission of vengeance, but true danger looms right around the corner…
    Looks like a good month for Frank. Love that cover for #15!

excited that Night Thrasher is on Frank's team. they haven't interacted in awhile.

p.s. note that Frank hasn't gotten his hands on Zemo, yet. how many issues has it been?

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

A newly formed VIGIL. Now that is a blast from the past.

Just read 13 and it looks like the stage is set for something old fashion Frank Castle fighting. Wonder how much of this run is left.

Amazing Member

Copied from Recommendations Thread:

I just saw a new Thunderbolts team has debuted in Punisher and I want to read about their formation.

So question is, how far do I need to go back in the run to get the full story? It looks like Zemo has been around for a while in the series, so am I looking at issue #1?

with the new Thunderbolts coming after him, is Frank going to need some technology to balance the odds? Especially against the energy-blast folks like Moonstone, Fixer, Radioactive Man..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    with the new Thunderbolts coming after him, is Frank going to need some technology to balance the odds? Especially against the energy-blast folks like Moonstone, Fixer, Radioactive Man..
    it's his book. they'll just nerf the Thunderbolts and have them use their powers in the least efficient manner possible. you saw what happened to Taskmaster.

Quote Originally Posted by IamGroot View Post
    Copied from Recommendations Thread:

I just saw a new Thunderbolts team has debuted in Punisher and I want to read about their formation.

So question is, how far do I need to go back in the run to get the full story? It looks like Zemo has been around for a while in the series, so am I looking at issue #1?
    if i were you, i'd just wait for the next issue of Punisher. i've been reading from the start. most of it is filler. and the "thunderbolts" were only introduced last issue in like one or two panels. it's a very impromptu unoffical lineup.

Amazing Member

ok cool, so all the zemo stuff in earlier issues doesn't lead into the Thunderbolts really?