Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Is this the last issue, most books get canned at 12. I think Punisher's previous series stopped at 12 too.
    Hope not as i'm enjoying it, gives me Punisher Max vibes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Is this the last issue, most books get canned at 12. I think Punisher's previous series stopped at 12 too.
    Hope not as i'm enjoying it, gives me Punisher Max vibes.
    We will know in a few weeks. The July 2019 solicitations will tell us where the Punisher goes from here.

Quote Originally Posted by SymbioteCastle View Post
    We will know in a few weeks. The July 2019 solicitations will tell us where the Punisher goes from here.
    Have a feeling he'll transition into Savage Avengers for a while before getting another book.

Have a feeling he'll transition into Savage Avengers for a while before getting another book.
    I'm okay with this. Going from Rosenberg to Duggan isn't a bad deal. Plus, rushing into another solo ongoing isn't worth it if it's just Frank taking out Drug Dealer #1 for 12 issues.

BANNED

Based on the June solicitations, I'm a little less anxious about the idea of Punisher winding down. It doesn't sound like a book rushing to a conclusion just yet.

And, based on the Diamond charts, it seems to be holding it own - selling better than Black Panther and other books that aren't getting cancelled any time soon.

But who knows? Certainly having his solo cancelled and appearing strictly in SA for awhile makes sense but I'm holding out hope that Rosenberg and co. can keep this train rolling for awhile longer.

I think we deserve to see Castle meet the Cosmic Ghost Rider. Also I think we need a What if Punisher kept the war machine armor. This whole Rosenberg run is up there with The Greg Rucka run for me. There should be another story after this bagalia smack down.

The run is not over yet because the volume 2 trade collects #6-11 and Rosenberg already talked about Frank coming back to America at C2E2. #12 is the start of the next, maybe last arc.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    The run is not over yet because the volume 2 trade collects #6-11 and Rosenberg already talked about Frank coming back to America at C2E2. #12 is the start of the next, maybe last arc.
    Well, if there's any justice in the world it will be far from the last but I'll take what I can get for now!

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Looks like the Punisher is going to be out of his element in another standalone miniseries https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...omics-in-july/

Looks like the Punisher is going to be out of his element in another standalone miniseries https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...omics-in-july/
    Welp, it's Gerry Duggan, so I'm down.

WOW! Alot of stuff coming out with Frank. Going to be opening up my wallet a little wider lol.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Welp, it's Gerry Duggan, so I'm down.
    Yup, for sure. Very stoked for this. And I'm doubly stoked that Ferreyra is on art. That guy is incredible. This mini is gonna rock!

So is this Punisher by himself or does the "Kill Krew" tag imply that he has some people working with him?

I can't help but be a bit concerned about this. How is this any different compared to what Christopher Golden & Tom Sniegoski were doing in 1998?
    I remember everyone and their mother being all up in arms about the Punisher becoming a supernatural demon-killer before Ennis righted the ship.
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-09-2019 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Corrected grammatical errors.