Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Is that from an official source at DC ? If so, it may hint at something good for Duke in the future ?
    I don't think so, I'm pretty sure some fans made it, I just found it and thought it was handy
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Mighty Member

Even though Duke has been trained by members of the BatFam. It would have been cool if he were trained by a group of immortals, something that could be tied to him and something that would only be exclusive to him.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Grmbl, almost all the solicitations for April have leaked, and still nothing about The Outsiders...

When will DC give us more Duke Thomas !?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Even though Duke has been trained by members of the BatFam. It would have been cool if he were trained by a group of immortals, something that could be tied to him and something that would only be exclusive to him.
    I feel that if Tynion hadn't left The Immortal Men and it stuck around for as long as some of the other NaOH books we likely would have seen that at some point.

Grmbl, almost all the solicitations for April have leaked, and still nothing about The Outsiders...

When will DC give us more Duke Thomas !?

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    We just gotta be patient until Hill puts out Outsiders but I feel you on a spiritual level. What do you think the hold up is? Perhaps some tweaks to incorporate elements from Young Justice: Outsiders?
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Does the Signal have any unique gadgets or weapons? Once upon a time, Tim Drake had the bo staff, and of course Nightwing has his billy clubs (ahem, "eskrima sticks")

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Does the Signal have any unique gadgets or weapons? Once upon a time, Tim Drake had the bo staff, and of course Nightwing has his billy clubs (ahem, "eskrima sticks")
    His most unique gadgets are his stealth mode and his modified eskrima sticks. Duke's initial weapon were nunchucks but when he became Signal we upgraded to eskrima with spring loaded blades that can connect to function like a grappling hook or possibly nunchucks. He also has a built in stealth mode in his suit that can render him and his motorcycle invisible. Not much but he don't see Duke in action much since stepping out as Signal. Perhaps more will come when/if we see more of him.

currently following:

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    We just gotta be patient until Hill puts out Outsiders but I feel you on a spiritual level. What do you think the hold up is? Perhaps some tweaks to incorporate elements from Young Justice: Outsiders?
    Hmm...this is the reason Bryan Hill gave: https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...67987262128129. I'm thinking since Duke was dealing with metahumans in his miniseries and that's a subplot in Doomsday Clock, maybe the series is waiting on Doomsday Clock to come out (should be done by June). I don't think the other team members have any holdups that would delay the series. Or maybe Batman is going to be taken off the table somehow in Batman #75 towards the end of the year...

Quote Originally Posted by TheJudge95 View Post
    Hmm...this is the reason Bryan Hill gave: https://twitter.com/bryanedwardhill/...67987262128129. I'm thinking since Duke was dealing with metahumans in his miniseries and that's a subplot in Doomsday Clock, maybe the series is waiting on Doomsday Clock to come out (should be done by June). I don't think the other team members have any holdups that would delay the series. Or maybe Batman is going to be taken off the table somehow in Batman #75 towards the end of the year...
    I don't think it'll have anything to do with Doomsday Clock, although it does have their own Markovian Outsiders in there so maybe. While I still think they could be trying to incorporate elements of Young Justice: Outsider, I'd wager it probably has something to do with whatever big thing Snyder is cooking up this summer.

currently following:

Duke will be in 'Tec 100, but with his old costume, apparently.

Duke will be in 'Tec 100, but with his old costume, apparently.

No, that's definitely his current Signal costume. I'm glad he's being included in this milestone of an issue. Looks like he might even have some lines based on his gesturing; it's probably wishful thinking tho.

currently following:

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    No, that's definitely his current Signal costume. I'm glad he's being included in this milestone of an issue. Looks like he might even have some lines based on his gesturing; it's probably wishful thinking tho.
    Are you sure ? The helmet seems to be the one from early Rebirth, and only the Bat-symbol seems to be different to me, even if the shoulders aren't that visible...

Anyway, seeing him here is great, hopefully he'll have some role in at least one story beyond a throwaway line.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Good news, new episode of DC Daily says Batman and the outsiders will come out in May! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-kwXIjzZi4

Glad we finally got a date, if the delays are because of doomsday clock, who knows how accurate that'll be though.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Good news, new episode of DC Daily says Batman and the outsiders will come out in May! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-kwXIjzZi4

Glad we finally got a date, if the delays are because of doomsday clock, who knows how accurate that'll be though.
    You have made my day DragonPiece

currently following: