Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    Happy Holidays! fan some fan art!

(give that boy his hair back)
    That first hairstyle would be nice and make him not look like Black lightning son in outsiders.

I saw the Aquaman and the Superman wiki pages and saw how thorough they were and decided to reformat and update Duke's. I'm only like 50% done but would love some feedback or even some help filling in the last couple sections.

edit: I just realized the deleted the personality section -___- that's trash honestly
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 12-30-2019 at 09:47 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I saw the Aquaman and the Superman wiki pages and saw how thorough they were and decided to reformat and update Duke's. I'm only like 50% done but would love some feedback or even some help filling in the last couple sections.
    Awesome work mate! You could maybe add 'I Am Gotham' since Duke had a bit of a role in that arc. That was when he was predicted to marry Gotham Girl which I still reckon will end up important!

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Awesome work mate! You could maybe add 'I Am Gotham' since Duke had a bit of a role in that arc. That was when he was predicted to marry Gotham Girl which I still reckon will end up important!
    I don't think I should specify reference the marriage prediction unless there is some kind of follow up but I should add I am Gotham and Night of the Monster Men. I'll probably add that last once I finish the sections I have and can reread those stories
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

Quote Originally Posted by Shockingjustice View Post
    That first hairstyle would be nice and make him not look like Black lightning son in outsiders.
    They look way too similar, they need to rectify that immediately. At-least give BL his YJ look.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

edit: I just realized the deleted the personality section -___- that's trash honestly
    It looks really good, thanks for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    It looks really good, thanks for doing that.
    thanks man no problem, they deleted my personality section and now I'm having problems with the staff over the Lark name -__- the wiki is honestly so annoying to edit but I'm gonna keep pushing till I get the page thorough and up to date.

currently following: