Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    A different edit

Attachment 85938

The green, even a little, make it more refreshing because it's not just all hot/warm colors

Though it does make him look like a carrot
    But green and red (particularly when used together) are prominent Robin colors and they're trying to move him away from Robin/Red Robin
    Last edited by Super-Cyke; 08-19-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    A different edit

Attachment 85938

The green, even a little, make it more refreshing because it's not just all hot/warm colors

Though it does make him look like a carrot
    That just makes him look like robin from the future.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Incredible Member

Just consider this his discowing suit tbh. It'll get better in time. Thank god he's finally leaving Robin. I started DC Comics with TD as Robin and I loved every second of it. But things change. He has to move on from the mantle if he wants to avoid being the Batman of Tomorrow.

Astonishing Member Blind Wedjat's Avatar

First time poster here.

Anyone else kinda annoyed with Tim's depiction in Young Justice season 3? I really liked that they gave him the spotlight the previous season and with that plus the Arkham games he kinda became my favourite Robin. It's like he doesn't even have a voice actor this season. What's up with that?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Wedjat View Post
    First time poster here.

Anyone else kinda annoyed with Tim's depiction in Young Justice season 3? I really liked that they gave him the spotlight the previous season and with that plus the Arkham games he kinda became my favourite Robin. It's like he doesn't even have a voice actor this season. What's up with that?
    YJ has two problems: a bit too much relationship drama and too many characters (most of which are glorified cameos). Tim was just a victim of the second flaw.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Given how his appearances played out, if he didn’t fall in column B he would’ve went in column A instead.

The idea for Tim's new identity codename being "Sparrow" has really grown on me. Hoping that is the name it ends up being

Is Tim's new identity reveal still set for tomorrow's Young Justice? Surprised I haven't been seeing any news about it, had me thinking maybe it got pushed back again? Does anyone know?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Is Tim's new identity reveal still set for tomorrow's Young Justice? Surprised I haven't been seeing any news about it, had me thinking maybe it got pushed back again? Does anyone know?
    It seems the change of identity still will happen in Young Justice #8.

Incredible Member

Hopefully kindle doesn't mess up. it should release midnight so i'll upload his id asap.

So spoiler....

spoilers:
    he still considers himself red robin. the E3 version ID is "Drake", named after 'one of the most dangerous birds'. Tim responds by saying that its a good name. Bart hears about this and constantly keeps mentioning to Tim that he should change his name to Drake.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Darkcrusade25; 09-10-2019 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Hopefully kindle doesn't mess up. it should release midnight so i'll upload his id asap.

So spoiler....

spoilers:
    he still considers himself red robin. the E3 version ID is "Drake", named after 'one of the most dangerous birds'. Tim responds by saying that its a good name. Bart hears about this and constantly keeps mentioning to Tim that he should change his name to Drake.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    So he's new name is Drake. Phew that's good at least Damian doesn't have to learn a new name since he's always called him Drake. I actually like the name. Bendis should never have pulled this he's now Robin scam. I know he was trying to appeal to fan nostalgia but all he did was get fans hopes up for a few issues only to then let them down monumentally
    Plus he still considers himself RR then why did he change to just Robin? he was on another world so he could pretend without Damian or Jarro spilling the beans? This whole thing was unnecessary.

What about the uniform. If he still considers himself RR why change his costume? Poor Tim he was supposed to move on but it looks like he's doomed to continue to be Robin but not. Sealing his faith as a spare.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-10-2019 at 10:59 PM.

Astonishing Member

So spoiler....

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm not so surprised he still consider himself Red Robin even with the Robin suit.

I mean Tim never call himself Robin in Young Justice. The closer is when Tim is called Robin for other and he answered he is one of them.

Also, Tim in Robin suit was called Red Robin in Batman.
    end of spoilers

Regarding the name for the new identity. I'm not sure how I feel.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    spoilers:
    So he's new name is Drake. Phew that's good at least Damian doesn't have to learn a new name since he's always called him Drake. I actually like the name. Bendis should never have pulled this he's now Robin scam. I know he was trying to appeal to fan nostalgia but all he did was get fans hopes up for a few issues only to then let them down monumentally
    Plus he still considers himself RR then why did he change to just Robin? he was on another world so he could pretend without Damian or Jarro spilling the beans? This whole thing was unnecessary.

What about the uniform. If he still considers himself RR why change his costume? Poor Tim he was supposed to move on but it looks like he's doomed to continue to be Robin but not. Sealing his faith as a spare.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    well he's getting a new costume confirmed and it seems that he also like the name Drake, so I'm guessing that's going to stick instead of Robin. Looks like next issue is him and Bart going to the cave in E3 so he'll prob get a wardrobe change there. Bart even gave his new name a font two in the word balloon.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    well he's getting a new costume confirmed and it seems that he also like the name Drake, so I'm guessing that's going to stick instead of Robin. Looks like next issue is him and Bart going to the cave in E3 so he'll prob get a wardrobe change there. Bart even gave his new name a font two in the word balloon.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'll reserve judement until I read the issue. This would have been easier or better if it was done on his own earth. I'm not that keen on the whole go away one thing come back another.
    I also still feel the change to robin was a gimmick that hurt rather than help. A lot of fans were really excited when he said he was Robin and he had the suit with one R only to change 8 issues in.
    end of spoilers