Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Well the first gen is technically the JSA...
    You know what i mean. pff. :P

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    People who wish that the second generation was getting more character development rather than just props for first generation?
    Just grateful they let the voice actor work more on this season, Tim has had several chapters where he didnt even get lines.

They seem to love the character and have been more than fair in their depiction and treatment of him.
    Maybe in the future well get more of him, but even if we didnt, im glad we got what we got.

During the first season I had my doubts we were going to eventually get Tim in the series. Dick was a blend of his early comic years as robin, somewhat lighthearted and cracking puns, and Tim's hacking and detective skills. Dick even used his laughter from the shadows to taunt foes which is something Tim did in the comics.

I like how Tim is shown as a more serious Robin, but we really haven't gotten to see his intelligence or hacking skills. It would be interesting if Barbara somehow gets compromised by her exposure to the Good Googles, and Tim steps up.

I really wish we could get a Batman Inc. spinoff from YJ.

Incredible Member

Assuming Bendis works with the other creators, its easy to create a storyline where Tim took over being Robin again because of Damian's recent actions. With Dick gone, Jason and Damian falling out, it seems that Tim is the only friendly on good terms Robin atm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Assuming Bendis works with the other creators, its easy to create a storyline where Tim took over being Robin again because of Damian's recent actions.
    You could argue that Damian has always been a bad Robin, what did he do now.

Incredible Member

spoilers:
    Damian has threatened to fight Alfred, stole a device from Alfred and plans to use that device alongside Red Arrow to kill Red Hood. All in yesterday's TT. Next week is Red Hood vs Robin.
    https://imgur.com/a/f19LEJa
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Oh wow, thats all on Bruce and Talia tho. Horrible parenting.
    This is the kind of thing that makes you wonder why Batman even has a Robin. Not Jason dying, but this.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Lately I was thinking that another thing that i really miss is the relationship between Tim and Alfred, since N52 they barely met.
    They were very close, Alfred has been more important than Bruce in some cases especially at the start when Tim wasn't confident.
    Another trait of the character missed and never fixed. I doubt that Bendis will do it.

Fantastic Member

I am excited for what Bendis is going to do with Tim in the comic...

but the only way to really fix Tim is with a Solo.

BANNED

Bendis is a good start. How would it work if Tim were to get a solo? Would he be writen by the batoffice or by bendis and his people?

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

Have a solo book is really unlikely at the moment, anyway i think that it's inevitable a story about Tim and Damian arguing about the Robin mantlea nd their never fixed brotherhood.
    It could be a great story and a way to finally change and improve the condition of the batfamily.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Bendis is a good start. How would it work if Tim were to get a solo? Would he be writen by the batoffice or by bendis and his people?
    If it did happen, I'd trust Bendis with Tim. He did a great job with Miles Morales. While I personally dislike returning Tim to his pre-Red Robin personality (I find his maturity and growthin Red Robin Fascinating), it is a far better choice than having him being written by people that didn't really understand the character.

So...we might be hopping backwards a few steps with Tim, but I'm fine with it. Just give me a solo.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Have a solo book is really unlikely at the moment, anyway i think that it's inevitable a story about Tim and Damian arguing about the Robin mantlea nd their never fixed brotherhood.
    It could be a great story and a way to finally change and improve the condition of the batfamily.
    Unfortunately true, but agreed. Could be an awesome story.

If done well, could be a Teen Titans vs. Young Justice Crossover.

I don't like his costume in the YJ show, it makes me think it's Damian everytime.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    If it did happen, I'd trust Bendis with Tim. He did a great job with Miles Morales. While I personally dislike returning Tim to his pre-Red Robin personality (I find his maturity and growthin Red Robin Fascinating), it is a far better choice than having him being written by people that didn't really understand the character.
    Eh, i dont know if maturity is the word. If anything Tim became a bit unhinged in red robin. A lot happened for that to happen, not saying it was unnatural. Hopefully if they redo the whole thing he doesnt get so damaged by the time he becomes his own man.