Page 6 of 52 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    When did Tim beat Selina?
    Robin 27.

We actually see some decent detectivework in this issue too. I miss this guy.
    Last edited by Mataza; 01-10-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    I guess this is a good time as any to jump in. Tim is great and my favorite Robin.
    Mine too. I didn't care for Grayson as Robin, but I love him as Nightwing. Never cared for Jason as Robin either, but he's cool as the Red Hood. Well, he was anyway.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I know that's Tim but Gleason gave him the same kind of smile Damian has when riding Goliath I had to think for a second
    Well at least Tim looks like he's having fun and I would say this suits him more than the furry gargoyle that Damian rides. Though Yeah looks like Patrick I'd pulling in moves from his SoB run.

Also will give Brian Props for the call back to his first Superman issue with the cafe. That hot mr to laugh.

Fantastic Member

Tim needs more screentime in Young Justice cartoon dagnabbit.

We had Damian/Jason show up this past episode. Now we need a Tim based episode.

BANNED

Ive given up on them doing anything with the character in that show. Also the third season is so far the weakest of the 3.

I wonder if Bendis will set up Tim and Cassie as a couple. Could be a possibility. Like first issue of young justice though!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I wonder if Bendis will set up Tim and Cassie as a couple. Could be a possibility. Like first issue of young justice though!
    They seem to be the most connected in the issue but it is issue #1. I do hope they get together though. I feel like DC has been pushing for that since OYL.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Hope Tim gets coupled with Amethyst, nothing screams lasting romance to this character like a girl attacking him.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Hope Tim gets coupled with Amethyst, nothing screams lasting romance to this character like a girl attacking him.
    He takes after Bruce in that regard.

Selina...Talia...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    They seem to be the most connected in the issue but it is issue #1. I do hope they get together though. I feel like DC has been pushing for that since OYL.
    Bleh, they never had any chemistry. Besides, i really like Cassie and Conner.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    Bleh, they never had any chemistry. Besides, i really like Cassie and Conner.
    Same. Keep them as friends. I still think Stephanie has the best chemistry with Tim, and Amy would make for something interesting but I don't see it. Jinny would be funny.

He was mention in YJ, episode 5. First he did call to talk to Cassie but she's pissed at him. Second Bart was basically calling him the detective of the team and the best at putting together clues. So his presence is there and missed.

BANNED

Its just lip service. who cares about that.

I thought the best episode of season 2 was the first because it managed to capture the feeling of the 1st season of Young justice. It was great and i wish we got more of that. But nope. And to everyone hoping well get more of Tim in Season 3, nope. Very much doubt it. Maybe a small episode with a bunch of people where he is around and steph makes an appearance. I very much doubt they even bother giving him lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Same. Keep them as friends. I still think Stephanie has the best chemistry with Tim, and Amy would make for something interesting but I don't see it. Jinny would be funny.

He was mention in YJ, episode 5. First he did call to talk to Cassie but she's pissed at him. Second Bart was basically calling him the detective of the team and the best at putting together clues. So his presence is there and missed.
    Dixon did such a good job with Tim and Steph, no one else really comes close. They are a great fit together.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Dixon did such a good job with Tim and Steph, no one else really comes close. They are a great fit together.
    Were, back then.

Nowadays i cant stand them together under anyones pen.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    One of my favorite written romances honestly. I loved their courtship and how Stephanie was chasing and teasing Tim.

I was a fan of Tim before but never really was interested in Spoiler but Dixon made her one of my favorites. He wrote her so likeable. He wrote their relationship so well that you have to say that they are meant for each other.

Not like Cassie or any of the others.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake