Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I’ve read nothing official about it, unfortunately it seems clear it is cancelled after vol. 5 war of the dragons.
    It's probably cancelled, like Birds of Prey - but they did finally solicit the Rucka Wonder Woman Vol 3, after a long delay. So...maybe?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Incredible Member

YJ#7 Cover for July 2019 from Bendis' Insta.

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

Still love the fact that Tim is Robin, Kon is SB, Cassie is WG and Bart is Impulse.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    YJ#7 Cover for July 2019 from Bendis' Insta.

https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...ninstagram.com

Still love the fact that Tim is Robin, Kon is SB, Cassie is WG and Bart is Impulse.
    Love the varying colors in that

I just finished reading Batman and Robin from New 52, and I think Tomasi wrote Tim worse than Lobdell did, except maybe during Robin Reborn.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Love the varying colors in that
    Right? I always noticed that this gen was so red heavy post YJ vol 1.

Tomasi pretty much favored Dick and Damian over Jason and Tim. Tim was left with mixed feelings in the Robin fight arc and was pretty much an extra char in the robin reborn. Jason's relationship with Batman was repaired in Outlaws and the following month, Tomasi destroyed it with B+R 19.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I don’t like anything wrote by Tomasi on batman titles. Robin rises is the lowest point.
    His batman dressing armors and fighting Darkseid on Apokolips is exactly the direction i don’t want for Batman and his family.
    Viceversa he’s one of my favorite writers on Superman, his recent run along with Jurgens one on Superman Reborn was great.

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I don’t like anything wrote by Tomasi on batman titles. Robin rises is the lowest point.
    His batman dressing armors and fighting Darkseid on Apokolips is exactly the direction i don’t want for Batman and his family.
    Viceversa he’s one of my favorite writers on Superman, his recent run along with Jurgens one on Superman Reborn was great.
    I didn't read the whole thing, just the issues with Tim in them. I have just about every issue hes ever been in. I was not reading during New 52, so I've been playing catchup. Though I've gotten most issues for much less than cover, so there's that.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I didn't read the whole thing, just the issues with Tim in them. I have just about every issue hes ever been in. I was not reading during New 52, so I've been playing catchup. Though I've gotten most issues for much less than cover, so there's that.
    You should skip the N52 for Tim tbh.

You should skip the N52 for Tim tbh.
    I have most of it now. Titans was not as bad as I had heard, but it was kind of shallow as far as Tim was concerned. I think the rest of the YJ4 got shafted even worse than Tim did.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    I have most of it now. Titans was not as bad as I had heard, but it was kind of shallow as far as Tim was concerned. I think the rest of the YJ4 got shafted even worse than Tim did.
    Yep. Mostly due to how little Tim does, and whatever he does fails almost immediately anyway. It was a disgrace, but at least he wasn't a psycho murderer or a terrorist.

Who thought making the young justice gen a bunch of criminals was a good idea ffs.

BANNED

Tomasi hates Tim about as much as Oasis does, and writes him about as well as he would.

Tim was in 'Tec #1000 in his new YJ Robin suite. Nice to see him included.

Who do you all think would be a good choice to portray Tim Drake on screen/live-action?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Love that cover