Page 46 of 52 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The new YJ isn't mentioned.

I welcome an age up to go with Tim's new name and mantle.
    No, but the old one does
    G3 Y4 - Knightfall - Tim Drake debuts as Robin - Death of Superman - Reign of Supermen
    G3 Y5 - Bart Allen debuts as Impulse - I actually only can see the Impulse part and just counted the words if they match but come on what else could it be
    G3 Y7 - Cassie Sandsmarks debuts
    G3 Y8 - Young Justice debuts
    G3 Y9 - Teen Titans - I can't read who's in it but it has to be Tim's gen
    G3 Y11 - Infinite Crisis - Superboy dies
    G3 Y14 - Damian debuts - Tim debuts as Red Robin

Then in Generation 4 Year 2, Tim returns to lead Teen Titans. This is the New 52 version.

It's like a pendulum: first, they get the timeline too short (N52's “it's only been five years since the age of Superheroes began”); and now they have it too long (if Tim was 13 when he debuted, he'd be 23 when Damian debuted, and almost 30 now).
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    It's like a pendulum: first, they get the timeline too short (N52's “it's only been five years since the age of Superheroes began”); and now they have it too long (if Tim was 13 when he debuted, he'd be 23 when Damian debuted, and almost 30 now).
    That's why it is pretty likely Tim will be de-aged before Gen 4 (courtesy of Flashpoint).

I suspect Flashpoint will still change reality, since events in New52 Teen Titans contradict events of previous Tim 's Teen Titans.

Or maybe Tim's Teen Titan in Gen 4 is pretty different from New 52 Teen Titans.

A timeline where people “used to be older than they are now” is not one that I can take seriously.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    That's why it is pretty likely Tim will be de-aged before Gen 4 (courtesy of Flashpoint).

I suspect Flashpoint will still change reality, since events in New52 Teen Titans contradict events of previous Tim 's Teen Titans.

Or maybe Tim's Teen Titan in Gen 4 is pretty different from New 52 Teen Titans.
    For this timeline thing to work, EVERYBODY gets deaged or resurrected at some point. Or the timeline is supposed to represent what would/should've happened if time flowed normally. Events themselves may have been retconned.

A timeline where people “used to be older than they are now” is not one that I can take seriously.
    Ya, I'm inclined to agree

Speaking of age, how old was Tim when he
    Saw Flying Grayson's performance and met Dick? 3?
    Started stalking Bruce and Dick?
    Became Robin? 13?
    Became Robin in BTAS?
    Met Stephanie Brown?
    Formed Young Justice?
    Debut in Young Justice Season 2?
    Joined Teen Titans?
    Lost his father, Kon, and Bart, since that happened in pretty quick succession?
    Became Red Robin? 17?

I don't know about the TV series continuities. Flying Graysons: 3. Stalking Bruce and Dick: 5 or 6. Robin: 13. Met Stephanie: probably 15. Formed YJ: also 15. No Man's Land: 15 to 16 (it was roughly a year long). Joined Teen Titans: 16. War Games, Identity Crisis, Infinite Crisis: 16. Lost Bart: 17 (it was after “One Year Later”). Became Red Robin: 18. Yes, by then he was a legal adult.
    Rogue wears rouge.

I don't know about the TV series continuities. Flying Graysons: 3. Stalking Bruce and Dick: 5 or 6. Robin: 13. Met Stephanie: probably 15. Formed YJ: also 15. No Man's Land: 15 to 16 (it was roughly a year long). Joined Teen Titans: 16. War Games, Identity Crisis, Infinite Crisis: 16. Lost Bart: 17 (it was after “One Year Later”). Became Red Robin: 18. Yes, by then he was a legal adult.
    While he should have been 18 when Red Robin kicked off. I'm pretty sure it was implied he was just under it(still 17), I'd have to go look back to be sure.

Thank you very much.
    What about the "emancipated minor" thing when he became Wayne CEO? I think I heard it mentioned in Red Robin. That's what makes me think he's 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Thank you very much.
    What about the "emancipated minor" thing when he became Wayne CEO? I think I heard it mentioned in Red Robin. That's what makes me think he's 17.
    That's exactly what I was thinking of

Incredible Member

The more I see Tim's new suit the more N52 it feels. But I also did like a lot of the N52 designs so I'm fine with it.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

What's the new suit look like? Also wasnt he going to be called the drake or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    What's the new suit look like? Also wasnt he going to be called the drake or something like that?
    It's the same one that has been posted. We'll know for sure about the name soon.

Incredible Member

Well Tim’s family is spoilers:
    confirmed still dead from King’s new annual. 1 panel where Tim visits Bruce on his father’s death day and Bruce hugs him
    end of spoilers