Page 30 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

I like it. Simple and elegant.

That said, I doubt it's his final look. They are traveling through the multiverse. Not really optimal time to build a new suit on a new identity. Likely his old suit with some minor alterations.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by josai21 View Post
    I like it. Simple and elegant.

That said, I doubt it's his final look. They are traveling through the multiverse. Not really optimal time to build a new suit on a new identity. Likely his old suit with some minor alterations.
    Well, Bendis said in twitter that Tim will have a new suit in Young Justice #7 (also, a new name/identity created by Bart).

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Well, Bendis said in twitter that Tim will have a new suit in Young Justice #7 (also, a new name/identity created by Bart).
    It's going to be in issue 8 now in the bendis tape interview bendis said he had to push it back

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by scottshamel View Post
    It's going to be in issue 8 now in the bendis tape interview bendis said he had to push it back
    What?

Where's this interview?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by scary harpy View Post
    What?

Where's this interview?
    http://wordballoon.blogspot.com/2019...erman.html?m=1
    He talks about Tim around 43:00 min mark
    Last edited by scottshamel; 07-07-2019 at 03:37 PM.

I’d still love to see a Red Robin, Red Hood, and Red Arrow panel at least.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I’d still love to see a Red Robin, Red Hood, and Red Arrow panel at least.
    Any particular reason why?

Just to be clear. I don’t mean Arsenal, I mean Red Arrow.

Just because all of them have the “Red” name. Nothing fancy.

Incredible Member

I believe I've mentioned in here that I am slowly working my through the Robin solo-run, as well as drifting off to the eventual crossover/events that seems to happen pretty frequently in the Bat-books. Anyhow, Comixology has a pretty sweet deal right now so I picked up another 10 or so issues, as well as the Knightfall books (since I actually did not read that in full when those Robin issues came up).
    So at the moment I have up to issue 125, which means I am getting somewhat close to the end of this run.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I believe I've mentioned in here that I am slowly working my through the Robin solo-run, as well as drifting off to the eventual crossover/events that seems to happen pretty frequently in the Bat-books. Anyhow, Comixology has a pretty sweet deal right now so I picked up another 10 or so issues, as well as the Knightfall books (since I actually did not read that in full when those Robin issues came up).
    So at the moment I have up to issue 125, which means I am getting somewhat close to the end of this run.
    Good for you. I think I stopped at about #113. Here's a fun bit - it was actually the character of Spoiler who got me interested in DC, so aside from her intro in 'Tec, Tim's Robin series was the first substantive amount of DC comic I ever read (in backissues I started reading in 2014 or 2015).

You are correct about the crossovers of the '90s - there were tons of them.

So, has there been a particular storyline or supporting character you've liked? Did you like his public school or private school days more?
    Last edited by Tzigone; 07-18-2019 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    I have the whole thing, it wasn't as good when Chuck left, but still enjoyable.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

Incredible Member

King said TD will be in Batman 76. No doubt more time to ruin the character

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    King said TD will be in Batman 76. No doubt more time to ruin the character
    I know we are at peak ‘Tom King is the devil’ but when has he had time to ruin Tim’s character specifically? Bruce punching him was a reflection on Bruce’s character, not Tim’s. And otherwise he hasn’t been in the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Swallowtail View Post
    I know we are at peak ‘Tom King is the devil’ but when has he had time to ruin Tim’s character specifically? Bruce punching him was a reflection on Bruce’s character, not Tim’s. And otherwise he hasn’t been in the run.
    Wasn't Tim one of the hanged Bat-Kid during I am Bane ?

Or was he still "dead" by then ?

Then again, after the debacle of HiC and whatever his Batman run has devolved into, I too would feel terribly worried for any character I like appearing in his books.

Tim would honestly be far better in just YJ for as long as King is on Batman's duty.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Wasn't Tim one of the hanged Bat-Kid during I am Bane ?

Or was he still "dead" by then ?
    Yes, he was dead at the time.

I’ve always found King’s Robin characterization to be fine, in general. Except that Jason seems a bit too well-adjusted and relaxed around the Family.