Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Tim looking fine

DwKqVcCU0AAdv2s.jpg

They really do introduce him as Robin instead of Red and acknowledge immediately that there are more than one

https://twitter.com/DetectiveDrake/s...14173476290565
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-06-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Lookin Goooood

I didn't realize the release date was so close! Still, can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Tim looking fine

DwKqVcCU0AAdv2s.jpg

They really do introduce him as Robin instead of Red and acknowledge immediately that there are more than one

Looking good for sure, i don't have much hope with Bendis but at least this would look pretty.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Tim looking fine

DwKqVcCU0AAdv2s.jpg

Very nice. The suit looks great. Looking forward to reading Tim this week. I hope Bendis writes him well.

I generally hate Bendis cutesy, jokey, talk but for YJ it works so I'm hoping it's good.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Tim, Cass, and Steph;

tumblr_pk03arVOEn1vmzx50o1_1280.jpg

Fantastic Member

Really liking that suit and art. The initial art and promos made Tim look really young. This art has a nice balance to it. I like it.

Nothing like randomly being demoted back to Robin, right?

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nothing like randomly being demoted back to Robin, right?
    Well Red Robin has been sucking since the reboot so is it really a demotion?
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Is it really that big of a difference between Robin and Red Robin anyways? same difference.

BANNED

I dont think its a demotion, or that Red Robin was necessarily an upgrade. It was suposed to be, back in the pre flashpoint days. New 52 made Red Robin into technically another robin but not really.

Robin is Batmans right hand man, this has always been the case. Him being there if he is not allowed to move on is the best we could ask for.

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post
    I dont think its a demotion, or that Red Robin was necessarily an upgrade. It was suposed to be, back in the pre flashpoint days. New 52 made Red Robin into technically another robin but not really.

Robin is Batmans right hand man, this has always been the case. Him being there if he is not allowed to move on is the best we could ask for.
    I don't think it was a demotion or promotion. Just a (bad) way to try to differentiate Tim from the others.

The part that was really dumb and took away from Tim was the stupid part where he was never Robin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mataza View Post

Pre-flashpoint Red Robin meant something, everything that was important got chucked out the window along with Tim's character when the reboot happened. Seriously so many characters still haven't recovered from this stupid ass reboot.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It's a branding promotion as he's known as Robin in Young Justice comic and animation unless a Damian has appeared in the show

By the way, what are Tim's fighting accomplishment in general? He's known to be the most intelligent but where is he in the physical ranking?

It's a branding promotion as he's known as Robin in Young Justice comic and animation unless a Damian has appeared in the show

By the way, what are Tim's fighting accomplishment in general? He's known to be the most intelligent but where is he in the physical ranking?
    Tim is probably the weakest fighter of the family. He gets good with the Bo staff so he's no slouch in a fight but he's no Cass or Dick. Tim's more of a detective type.