Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Even w/the transmode virus they're boss.
    Eh, call me when they get some damn characterization, instead of just being spear carriers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Eh, call me when they get some damn characterization, instead of just being spear carriers.
    Fat chance of that happening. You'll have to re-read the old Claremont stuff if you want that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    In terms of characterization, Chris Claremont's New Mutants were the best

followed by Zeb Wells' New Mutants.

Rosenberg's New Mutants are just like zombies, they hardly said any words in Uncanny X-Men. The only NM getting limelight is Magik as usual.
    Last edited by jalsrix; 03-24-2019 at 08:27 PM.

BANNED

Does anybody know whether Cypher aka Doug appeared in any Age of X-Man book?

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Does anybody know whether Cypher aka Doug appeared in any Age of X-Man book?
    I don't think he did

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    I don't think he did
    He did appear in Jean Grey's call for help and also Dissassembled's cover.

This is so misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    He did appear in Jean Grey's call for help and also Dissassembled's cover.

This is so misleading.

well the event isn't over....

Yeah, he was at the battle. He's behind Thunderbird and Trinary.

BANNED

JDW said there were big plans for Cypher on a podcast so he’ll probably be in Hickman’s run (who seems to only care for the male members of the team while the female members have their features stolen for his OC do not steal).

BANNED

Updated first page on essential reads
    Last edited by jalsrix; 04-06-2019 at 07:19 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    JDW said there were big plans for Cypher on a podcast so he’ll probably be in Hickman’s run (who seems to only care for the male members of the team while the female members have their features stolen for his OC do not steal).
    Sorry, I don't understand what is 'OC do not steal'.

Was Cypher in Hickman's Powers of X cover page? I can't recall.

so what's going on with Rahne, this "announcement" (spoiler)----------

Spoiler here: In the last issue of Uncanny (#16) Cyclops steps down as leader and Dani suggests they go with a "vote system" instead of appointing a new leader since pretty much everyone on the team had been a leader of their own teams at some point. Rahne mentions to Cyclops she just wanted to try and live a normal life and was done with the uphill battle that it felt like they were on. Fast forward, the team minus Rahne fights the bad guys and at the end of the battle Dani doubles over screaming saying "WOLFSBANE IS DEAD." That was where it ends. However it's worth noting that the War of the Realms X-book has her featured on the cover and it comes out next week. We could see a "OhNoes Rahnes dead but we go to Asgard/Hel to rescue her" type thing. Or we could even see a "fakey" cliffhanger where she isn't dead at all and someone was messing with Dani. However, this being said it's important to note that there is a future Uncanny cover (17 I think?) where Scott and Logan are standing above an open grave. But honestly all of this could mean nothing in a few months come the Hix run.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I do find it's odd (shytty) that it occurred off panel which leads me to think there's some misdirection involved...as she's slated to appear in War of Realms. But...the CBR article states that WoR X-Men #1 occurs before this issue of UXM so.......

If Rahne's truly gone, I'm personally blacklisting Rosenberg as yet another XM-writer I will never, ever read.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-18-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Oh come now, this is the game of drama. People die, villains kill, people come back. Without death then we wouldn't take the evil threats seriously and our heroes fight for selfish reasons instead of for a greater good. Even if she is dead, you know it won't be the last we've seen of her. Enough people love her, and with the movie coming out there will be plenty of new fans that want to know more about her storyline. Marvel won't ignore that.