Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    . End of an Era!
    Attachment 81957
    So I guess the bottom half should be called the original X-Force members...instead of X-Force #1.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    So I guess the bottom half should be called the original X-Force members...instead of X-Force #1.
    eX New Mutant Force

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Maybe her new psi-bow is the focused totality of her scary-illusion powers...
    I hate that everybody has to have some kind of offensive power. The fact that some of the NM didn't originally was one of the things that was interesting about them. Dani and Shan had to be creative.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    I hate that everybody has to have some kind of offensive power. The fact that some of the NM didn't originally was one of the things that was interesting about them. Dani and Shan had to be creative.
    Yeah, playing superhero games, both tabletop and computer/online, I'm struck by how many 'roles' seem to be missing or neglected in the comics. Lots of tanky strong-dudes and flying zappers, relatively few crowd controllers or support characters or 'buffers / debuffers.' And when there are 'pure controllers' or 'buffers' or 'debuffers' they tend to be villains, like Mastermind/Lady Mastermind or Vertigo or Fabian Cortez or permanent 'NPCs' like Leech.

Another New Mutant off Uncanny.....
    Karma's still rocking the bio leg...tho it is much more discreet than previous models lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Another New Mutant off Uncanny.....
    Karma's still rocking the bio leg...tho it is much more discreet than previous models lol
    Rosenberg made Karma a weakling in his run.

She can't seem to mind possess any of the enemies she fought which is just lame.

Karma should be able to mind possess anyone who isn't a strong psychic or wearing a psychic helmet.

She was able to possess Sage who has a strong mind.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Rosenberg made Karma a weakling in his run.

She can't seem to mind possess any of the enemies she fought which is just lame.

Karma should be able to mind possess anyone who isn't a strong psychic or wearing a psychic helmet.

She was able to possess Sage who has a strong mind.

Right???? her biggest contribution to the team/story is a building #smdh

BANNED

Right???? her biggest contribution to the team/story is a building #smdh
    Rosenberg made her a weakling so that Cyclops, Havok, Wolvie can shine. She basically can just end the battle right at the beginning.

Roberto will appear as Citizen X in Marvel Comics #1000
    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1129148799149064192

Warlock seems to be Ewing's favorite X-Man
    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1129147102855127040

I'd give up my left testicule for a relauch of the X-line by this writer.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Roberto will appear as Citizen X in Marvel Comics #1000
    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1129148799149064192

Warlock seems to be Ewing's favorite X-Man
    https://twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/1129147102855127040

I'd give up my left testicule for a relauch of the X-line by this writer.
    Gah they reeeeally seem to go out of the to make the black dude as least likely catch on as possible

Gah they reeeeally seem to go out of the to make the black dude as least likely catch on as possible
    Huh? But he’s appearing in the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Huh? But he’s appearing in the comic.
    Yeah not using the codename he's had for 30 yrs instead using the moniker bestknown for being the alias of a villian...thinking from a branding aspect it makes zero sense A kid playing with their friends would probably wanna be *Sunspot" rather than "Citizen V" sound like he's retired...I'm pretty happy he's appearing in the comic but I honestly don't understand why he's yoked to that identity in the first place.Is he gonna don the costume? with the useless sword? If so they've not only erased his racial blackness now they'll be whitewashing his power signature lol
    it's not that big of a deal but i just can't see the positives in the change

Yeah not using the codename he's had for 30 yrs instead using the moniker bestknown for being the alias of a villian...thinking from a branding aspect it makes zero sense A kid playing with their friends would probably wanna be *Sunspot" rather than "Citizen V" sound like he's retired...I'm pretty happy he's appearing in the comic but I honestly don't understand why he's yoked to that identity in the first place.Is he gonna don the costume? with the useless sword? If so they've not only erased his racial blackness now they'll be whitewashing his power signature lol
    it's not that big of a deal but i just can't see the positives in the change
    well he's long past his NM days when the marketing for him was aimed at children.

Citizen V is not that well known so it being used by a villian before isnt that big a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    well he's long past his NM days when the marketing for him was aimed at children.
    eh... Kid...Teen... Adult .. Corpse "Citizen V" inspires absolutely no coolness and barely any interest imho
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Citizen V is not that well known so it being used by a villian before isnt that big a deal.
    True the Citizen V name isn't well known...which makes it even stranger Marvel globbed it on Sunspot. He's not even a natural born citizen so if he dons the usual costume it'll make sooo little sense when there's already 5 or six Red white and Blue heroes Why would Sunspot not chose one refecting where he came from?
    my crazy theory: Marvel was using the character then Fox began production of The Gifted and was on the fence about using the name Sunspot so Marvel slapped together the Citizen V crap to keep him in the series

but I'd love to hear other ideas as to why his name was changed lol

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Not to mention, as a Brazilian, have the most famous superhero born here (one of Marvel's biggest markets, mind you) abandon his citizenship and country to become American for...reasons didn't sit well with me, and I imagine most people who read it here. It's the kind of move only an American would think it's a great idea, because AMERICA IS SO AWESOME, BRAH!
    Last edited by Omega Alpha; 05-17-2019 at 06:01 PM.