Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Logan was born in Canada to Canadian parents; he will always be Canadian regardless of where he holds citizenship. Citizenship does not equal nationality despite the terms being similar. I dont know much about the origin of Logan's parents but we do know they were Canadian and his ethnicity would not be erased by becoming an American citizen, just as Sunspot's wasnt
    One can change one's nationality but one can't change one's ethnicity (white).

Some countries allow dual citizenship while most countries don't. I think Canada allows dual citizenships.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Should Guido be considered as New Mutant because he appeared in New Mutants dead souls.

What happened to Skids?
    well maybe in the same way Prodigy...Surge...etc are New Mutants 2.0 definitely not amoung the original patheon lol
    Skids got smart got her degree and is the White Girl version of Karma's entire X-Identity of having various odd jobs around the mansion]

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post

Yeah, go tell Canadians that the most famous Canadian hero isn't Canadian anymore.
    they'll probably be really nice and polite about it

I don’t see the big deal with Logan becoming a citizen. He’s lived in the US for decades

Steve Rogers makes no sense as he doesn’t live in France nor has tried to settle there
    He could always move to Russia change his costume to red and black veith a big sickle on his chest

his ethnicity would not be erased by becoming an American citizen, just as Sunspot's wasnt
    Nah Sunspot's was erased sometime after X-Force lol
    Last edited by BroHomo; 05-18-2019 at 08:43 AM.

One can change one's nationality but one can't change one's ethnicity (white).

Some countries allow dual citizenship while most countries don't. I think Canada allows dual citizenships.
    Being white isn’t an ethnicity; that’s a race.

BANNED

Being white isn’t an ethnicity; that’s a race.
    His ethnicity is Anglo-Saxon and race is white.

This is supposed to be a New Mutants thread and not Wolvie so let's stop.

His ethnicity is Anglo-Saxon and race is white.

This is supposed to be a New Mutants thread and not Wolvie so let's stop.
    The discussion isn’t about Logan. He was merely used as an example that relates to Roberto

BANNED

Original outfits of New Mutants which appeared in New Mutants Annual #2 and Uncanny X-Men Annual #10

Original outfits of New Mutants which appeared in New Mutants Annual #2 and Uncanny X-Men Annual #10

Those suits are horrible over time they would have been tweaked into something good but the designs are mostly bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbee911 View Post
    Those suits are horrible over time they would have been tweaked into something good but the designs are mostly bad.
    I disagree. Some of the outfits are cool and better than the training uniform. The second Dani's outfit was fine before she donned a Valkryie outfit.

BANNED

New Mutants #15 May 1984
    "Scaredy Cat!"
    Magik sends her astral form to the Massachusetts Academy

and learns that the White Queen has captured Kitty and brainwashed Doug;
    The New Mutants learn that Magik is a sorceress;

They head off to the rescue, but are met by the White Queen.

Script by Chris Claremont, pencils by Sal Buscema, inks by Tom Mandrake

As things are winding down in this era, I feel we need an update on how the New Mutants are doing:

Mirage, Wolfsbane, Karma, and Magik have gone through hell in Rosenberg’s run. From getting captured by O.N.E. to serving as Callahan’s Sentinel Squad hunting down mutants to getting rescued by Cyclops and Wolverine to finally being cured of the Techno Virus by Dark Beast.

But Rahne, Guido, and Sunspot tragically lost their lives and Shan felt she no longer belonged on the X-Men because of the Tran drama during Dead Souls. So we’re down to Dani, Warlox (Warlock merged with a Multiple Man dupe), and Magik on the X-Men.

With the X-Force, they’re doing fine I guess. It’s become a “Rescue the Summers kids!” mission as we start to see how Disassembled is affecting members of the team. Also, Boom-Boom <3 <3

Last edited by Tycon; 06-22-2019 at 06:51 AM.

Age of X-Man
    X-Man ain’t doing so hot. And that means no one will be soon if they don’t get tf out his body.

Magma is taking her sweet time trying not to be brainwashed. Meanwhile, Rictor starts a riot with Jubilee.

Last edited by Tycon; 06-22-2019 at 01:45 AM.

Sunspot hasn't died yet ...

True. But Karma’s repeated it enough times that I think it might happen. But also it could be a fakeout that makes the X-Men think he’s dead. Roberto being dead or alive is pretty much the only thing keeping me excited for the last part of that WotR tie-in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    True. But Karma’s repeated it enough times that I think it might happen. But also it could be a fakeout that makes the X-Men think he’s dead. Roberto being dead or alive is pretty much the only thing keeping me excited for the last part of that WotR tie-in.
    true ...me toox2

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    true ...me toox2
    But also...imagine if Sunspot/Citizen X went through six years of strong character development as a leader and hyped up benefactor for mutantkind just to die as a supporting character in an event tie-in mini. Worms in the brain, literal worms in the brain.