Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Rahne is not dead lol. Emma's just fucking with her and Dani's psychic bond.
    Didn't know Emma had a death wish.

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    No Sunspot???
    maybe that occurred when he left the team to join Fallen Angels

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ashcanpre...86647731277824
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ashcanpre...16405437353984

It sounds like we are gonna be stuck with that Tran storyline for a while, and the New Mutants didn’t forgive Karma despite them smiling at each other every issue for no reason.
    gonna get squeezed into 1 page of UXM. I really wish Marvel had given him a sequel mini bc the followup to DS has been completely rushed and botched

Glad the New Mutants are “cured”... can The Hellions be next??

Ultimate Member

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashcanpre...86647731277824
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ashcanpre...16405437353984

It sounds like we are gonna be stuck with that Tran storyline for a while, and the New Mutants didn’t forgive Karma despite them smiling at each other every issue for no reason.
    Oh lord.

Ya know, back in the day, I used to read X-Men for the friendships, the inter-personal relationships and such. I sure as hell couldn't do the same thing today

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    gonna get squeezed into 1 page of UXM. I really wish Marvel had given him a sequel mini bc the followup to DS has been completely rushed and botched
    I get that Rosenberg probably has to meet that Age of X-Man Omega/X-Force #10 date but I wish some of these ideas could be long-form because they could probably develop into cool stories. But instead we got Dani and Shan sitting around and doing nothing until Dark Beast feels bad one day and heals them. I thought it was supposed to be a grueling time for them but they were just in the background, but imagine if we’d gotten insight into what they were thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Oh lord.

Ya know, back in the day, I used to read X-Men for the friendships, the inter-personal relationships and such. I sure as hell couldn't do the same thing today
    I have no problem with the X-Men being a soap opera, especially the New Mutants. But for the drama to center around something Karma wouldn’t do is irritating. I just wish whatever they did had been resolved when they were Warlocked up and they forgive each other after because of the punishment they’ve already been through.

Incredible Member

Since you liked it, a few more old french covers by Jean Frisano. He did the french covers until 1987, the moment he took his own life. He's the one who's drawn me into comics!

1066154707.jpg

titans-n201-1124625-264-432.jpg

titans-n100-1123696.jpg

If you like it I have a thread on CBR dedicated to French covers of comic books by the late Jean Frisano. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...e+jean+frisano
    Last edited by mogwen; 04-20-2019 at 11:15 AM.

Ultimate Member

I have no problem with the X-Men being a soap opera, especially the New Mutants. But for the drama to center around something Karma wouldn’t do is irritating. I just wish whatever they did had been resolved when they were Warlocked up and they forgive each other after because of the punishment they’ve already been through.
    I have no issue with soap opera elements, but not the lack of characterization

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Since you liked it, a few more old french covers by Jean Frisano. He did the french covers until 1987, the moment he took his own life. He's the one who's drawn me into comics!

1066154707.jpg

titans-n201-1124625-264-432.jpg

titans-n100-1123696.jpg

If you like it I have a thread on CBR dedicated to French covers of comic books by the late Jean Frisano. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...e+jean+frisano
    Why is that comic called Titans? That name belongs to a DC team!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

We had a few french titles for Marvel comics in France, Titans, Spidey, Spécial Strange, Strange, Nova (the title existed before richard Rider was created!).
    In france, Dc's Titans were called "Les jeunes T." for the teen Titans. But the Titans magazine was created before Wolfman and Perez's Teen Titans for your information!

Wolfman's Titans aren't the first, they're just the most iconic. Teen Titans has existed since the 60s.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Wolfman's Titans aren't the first, they're just the most iconic. Teen Titans has existed since the 60s.
    Yes, but teen Titans was never published in France before the Wolfman/Perez era.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Rahne is not dead lol. Emma's just fucking with her and Dani's psychic bond.
    If that is so, then who is the funeral in UXM #17 for?

The cliffhanger is the starting point for #17 so it seems that Rahne really died.

The minor characters (Blindfold, Loa, Guido) didn't get any funerals so far so this is a major character.

BANNED

Rosenberg made Karma a weakling in the recent UXM issues.

Actually Karma was able to possess the whole bunch of New Mutants in Zeb Wells New Mutants #6, does anybody here remember the few panels below?

Last edited by jalsrix; 04-21-2019 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Rosenberg made Karma a weakling in the recent UXM issues.

Actually Karma was able to possess the whole bunch of New Mutants in Zeb Wells New Mutants #6, does anybody here remember the few panels below?

What am I supposed to be seeing

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    What am I supposed to be seeing
    When Doug came back to life he kicked the teams' collective asses by reading their body language and predicting their moves, so Karma took control of the team which changed their body language in a way Doug could not interpret.