Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

My favorite Dani look:

Favorite Rahne (but the new one is also cool. I'd just take the color scheme from this one and maybe invert it):

Karma's would have been the second one, if editors had approved it.

Cannonball's is the black one Bachalo designed, but I'd update it a bit to include the logo Sam used in Hickman's Avengers and add a bit more white.

Favorite of Doug's is the new one.

What good news is that good that it’s worth going to space and bothering Sam over it?

Hey all,

Got a question concerning Cypher & didn't think it really deserved it's own thread, so I figured I'd ask here.

Where/When/How did Cypher get Warlock's arm?

Lol, that's the dumbest possible way to ask it but does keep this simple. Legit though, I can't find anything online that states this ability to technarch his arm up. Is this an ability Doug's had since his resurrection from back in the Necrosha mini-event? Did he just choose not to ever showcase it physically as it was unnecessary or what?

BANNED

Is it not just 'Lock himself chilling on Doug's arm? That's what I'd have assumed given their history, to say nothing of the HoX #1 script which I believe says it is Doug fused with Warlock. (Actually it says, "one of his arms is WARLOCK")

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    What good news is that good that it’s worth going to space and bothering Sam over it?
    Has it been confirmed they are going for Sam?

BANNED

I think it is highly, highly unlikely that they are out there for any other reason. #2 cover makes it clear they are in or headed for Shi'ar space with that Guardian silhouette.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm dying to see some Rod Reis art teases/previews for New Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Has it been confirmed they are going for Sam?
    No its not. Everyone saying that are making big assumption. The solicit says old teammate. I would love it if it was a surprise twist and that teammate was either Husk or Synch. People definitely arent expecting that

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No its not. Everyone saying that are making big assumption. The solicit says old teammate. I would love it if it was a surprise twist and that teammate was either Husk or Synch. People definitely arent expecting that
    Isn't Husk on Earth? She's on the cover of Hox #3 a part of Cyclops's team.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Isn't Husk on Earth? She's on the cover of Hox #3 a part of Cyclops's team.
    Dawn of X takes place after HoX. None of the mutants on HoX cover will be on Cyclop's team in the first arc of X-men besides Jean and Logan. Besides covers lie. Emma was on the PoX #2 cover and she was nowhere to be seen.

Maybe they're looking for Gosamyr.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Maybe they're looking for Gosamyr.
    You've cracked it

It’s not as much a “big assumption” as it is an educated guess. They are going to Shi’ar space (and that’s where Sam is living since his wife is on the Imperial Guard) to find an “old teammate.” Husk and Synch wouldn’t fit the solicit since they were never teammates to the New Mutants.

But......that would be cool if it was someone we weren’t accounting for.

the shadow looks like Gladiator, seems very likely that it is Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    It’s not as much a “big assumption” as it is an educated guess. They are going to Shi’ar space (and that’s where Sam is living since his wife is on the Imperial Guard) to find an “old teammate.” Husk and Synch wouldn’t fit the solicit since they were never teammates to the New Mutants.

But......that would be cool if it was someone we weren’t accounting for.
    Well Chamber and Mondo werent considered New Mutants until now. Blink herself wasnt one until she was. I think Gen X members popping up here is fair game. Why be so mysterious about something so obvious? Do I really think its Synch or Paige? No, but Id prefer a twist where Hickman subverts the common expectation. Paige wouldnt be too farfetched though considering she is Sam's sister and he may have clues to her whereabouts if Cyclop's sanctions a mission to locate her. Husk is technically an old member to these characters as she served as one as an X-man so the solicit would be misleading without being an outright lie. Again though this is just a pipe dream; not one I necessarily believe.

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    the shadow looks like Gladiator, seems very likely that it is Sam
    Red herring?