Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post

Who agrees with Dani?
    Hands down.

That said, I have no interest at all in TNM being the new X-Men. I like them the way they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    well
    10ch
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I can hear your eyes rolling now, but looks like the dates are locked for the reshoots for New Mutants. Once Josh Boone wraps The Stand which he's filming for CBS All Access, the cast and crew will return to Boston for Nov 20-Dec 14 reshoots. Additional photography is booked for January because Anna, Masie, Blu all are working on other projects that need to be worked around.

No word on if Belasco or Lockheed have made special arrangements.
    I'm holding my breath

Mighty Member

Beautiful.. All that melanin ...

Is that Bobby and Sam about to share a lovers embrace?!!!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Beautiful.. All that melanin ...
    Yes yes Lawd!

BANNED

New Mutants #16 Jun 1984
    "Away Game!"
    The White Queen's astral projection announces to the New Mutants that they are now prisoners of the Hellfire Club!
    Sam has Amara blind the guards and cause a small quake which severs power lines and kills the lights,

allowing the New Mutants to flee the room. The New Mutants split up - Sam and Amara go to destroy the main power generator,
    Illyana and Dani disguise themselves as Hellfire guards, and 'Berto and Rahne go looking for Kitty.

Each of the groups gets attacked by Hellions - Thunderbird and Roulette KO 'Berto and Rahne,
    Illyana and Dani get jumped by Catseye and Tarot, and Cannonball and Magma trash Empath and Jetstream.
    Then the White Queen steps in, easily dominating Cannonball and Magma. Dani almost falls to her as well,

but Illyana is untouchable by her telepathic abilities, and she grabs Dani and ports them to Limbo.

NOTE: First appearance of James Proudstar (Warpath) as Thunderbird out of costume. See Uncanny X-Men 193 for first appearance in costume

Script by Chris Claremont, pencils by Sal Buscema, inks by Tom Mandrake and Kim DeMulder

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    New Mutants #16 Jun 1984
    "Away Game!"
    The White Queen's astral projection announces to the New Mutants that they are now prisoners of the Hellfire Club!
    Sam has Amara blind the guards and cause a small quake which severs power lines and kills the lights,

allowing the New Mutants to flee the room. The New Mutants split up - Sam and Amara go to destroy the main power generator,
    Illyana and Dani disguise themselves as Hellfire guards, and 'Berto and Rahne go looking for Kitty.

Each of the groups gets attacked by Hellions - Thunderbird and Roulette KO 'Berto and Rahne,
    Illyana and Dani get jumped by Catseye and Tarot, and Cannonball and Magma trash Empath and Jetstream.
    Then the White Queen steps in, easily dominating Cannonball and Magma. Dani almost falls to her as well,

but Illyana is untouchable by her telepathic abilities, and she grabs Dani and ports them to Limbo.

NOTE: First appearance of James Proudstar (Warpath) as Thunderbird out of costume. See Uncanny X-Men 193 for first appearance in costume

Script by Chris Claremont, pencils by Sal Buscema, inks by Tom Mandrake and Kim DeMulder
    Gaaahi love old New Mutants.. and the art is supurb... With all the blondes running around you're never once wondering if this blonde chick is Magik, Magma, or Emma

and ya know... Black Sunspot lol

So Rosenberg kills off Rahne, Sunspot, Warlock (and recent addition Guido). At least Warlock can conveniently be brought back

So whose asses are Rosenberg kicking the hardest? New Mutants, Generation X, or New X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    So Rosenberg kills off Rahne, Sunspot, Warlock (and recent addition Guido). At least Warlock can conveniently be brought back
    Warlock isn’t dead. He’s just merged with a Jamie dupe.

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    I can hear your eyes rolling now, but looks like the dates are locked for the reshoots for New Mutants. Once Josh Boone wraps The Stand which he's filming for CBS All Access, the cast and crew will return to Boston for Nov 20-Dec 14 reshoots. Additional photography is booked for January because Anna, Masie, Blu all are working on other projects that need to be worked around.

No word on if Belasco or Lockheed have made special arrangements.
    Oh God, for real? More reshoots?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Oh God, for real? More reshoots?
    These would be the first reshoots since they never did any before.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    These would be the first reshoots since they never did any before.
    Oh you're right! I searched it on Google and this will be the first time. I thought they had made several reshoots before, my bad.

https://www.instocktrades.com/TP/Mar...SAGA/APR190969

Next Big New Mutants trade is out.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

So whose asses are Rosenberg kicking the hardest? New Mutants, Generation X, or New X-Men?

Warlock isn’t dead. He’s just merged with a Jamie dupe.
    LOL...how about now?