Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637 LastLast

I need to see Cypher and Trinairy collaborate

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't Sage a technopath? She remembers everything perfectly and has a link to computer networks - she's known as a living computer. When she was with the X-Treme X-Men, they used special glasses for communication, not telepathy.
    Nope, she is telepath(this ability was added later) From the beginning she was said to have had photographic memory with a mind that computer like mind in its ability to process information. Later this moved to her also having kinetic memory(photographic reflexes). And then she got the her last additional power which was manipulate the mutation of mutants.

She was often called a cyberpath. I think CC was being his demonstrative self and just wanted it to sound sexy versus repeating himself everytime she was in a scene.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shankarma1 View Post
    I always thought karma powers would/should slowly develop into a lowfi-telepath which give her the chance to read minds and at least communicate with other with her mind just like Dani moonstar was developing her powers from where they started to become lowfi -telepathy. Like Monet& sage is a lowfi telepath

After shadow King possessed her I was hoping that her latent psionic abilities would manifest. As a kid I always found her abilities confusing. I would have rather have always have been a lower powered telepath who strength was controlling minds of others.

Jordan White confirms in the Comic Book Club that the gang is searching for Cannonball in the Wave 1 book:

https://comicbookclublive.com/2019/0...dan-d-white-2/

Somewhere around the 36 min mark

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Nope, she is telepath(this ability was added later) From the beginning she was said to have had photographic memory with a mind that computer like mind in its ability to process information. Later this moved to her also having kinetic memory(photographic reflexes). And then she got the her last additional power which was manipulate the mutation of mutants.

She was often called a cyberpath. I think CC was being his demonstrative self and just wanted it to sound sexy versus repeating himself everytime she was in a scene.
    That's not what a telepath is. Telepaths read minds. You mention photographic reflexes... that's Taskmaster's power. Nobody calls him a telepath. Predicting your opponent's moves isn't the same as actually knowing what the opponent is about to do from mind reading.

Also, the prefix cyber usually refers to cybernetics or cyberspace. In other words, technology.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

That's not what a telepath is. Telepaths read minds. You mention photographic reflexes... that's Taskmaster's power. Nobody calls him a telepath. Predicting your opponent's moves isn't the same as actually knowing what the opponent is about to do from mind reading.

Also, the prefix cyber usually refers to cybernetics or cyberspace. In other words, technology.
    Paleo wasnt describing Sage as a telepath; he was describing her original abilities. He leads his post with saying that she being a telepath was added later.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post
    Jordan White confirms in the Comic Book Club that the gang is searching for Cannonball in the Wave 1 book:

Not surprising but disappointing. I wanted more of a twist

Quote Originally Posted by pandafarmer View Post

Pretty much what we all expected.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Bleeding Cool has a text-less preview:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...nts-1-dawnofx/

Astonishing Member

Isn't Sage a technopath? She remembers everything perfectly and has a link to computer networks - she's known as a living computer. When she was with the X-Treme X-Men, they used special glasses for communication, not telepathy.
    Sage's power is having a supercomputer brain that allows her to make millions of simultaneous calculations and remember everything, and manipulating DNA through skin contact, she gave the Cat look to Beast, his Morrison secondary mutation. she is basically a superbiocomputer. but she can't control machines.

the only technopaths as Trinary and the Bendis character Hijack. Cypher and Jeffries being technopaths are powers that were added to them later. Cypher originally was someone who could understand any language, and Jeffries a technomorph, he had the ability of turning inorganic materials into machines, and fusing himself with the machines he created, but not the ability to control machines.

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    Bleeding Cool has a text-less preview:

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/08...nts-1-dawnofx/
    I wish they had let Sunspot keep his Avengers-era costume.

At least Rahne sorta looks like herself again.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I wish they had let Sunspot keep his Avengers-era costume.
    I don't want a costume.

I want the suit back.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

He's leading a field team in space, he needs a costume

The suit is better for when he's commanding an army from behind a desk

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    He's leading a field team in space, he needs a costume

The suit is better for when he's commanding an army from behind a desk
    If I was in space and looked that good in a suit, I would go into the vaccuum of space in the suit. Looking Cool >>>>>>>>> Breathing
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    At least Rahne sorta looks like herself again.
    Imagine if writers hadn't forgotten that Elixir used her godbaby to give Rahne a power up.

Actually when I put it like that, not really too surprising that hasn't become a touchstone of Rahne's history.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I don't want a costume.

I want the suit back.
    Well, when you're right, you're right.