Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Default Step Into The Darkness: Nightshade Appreciation 2019

"I'm an orphan, Deathstroke. The last of my line. "Homo magi" -- the Royal House of the Land of Nightshades -- a realm of dark shadows. Tell me -- how does your technology fare against magic -- ?"

Welcome to the appreciation thread for Nightshade also known as Eve Eden, the Princess from the Land of the Nightshades!

Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 01-15-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Love the way Phil Cho draws Eve.

So with Justice League Dark having pretty much taken Shadowpact's niche, should Eve return to the Suicide Squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    So with Justice League Dark having pretty much taken Shadowpact's niche, should Eve return to the Suicide Squad?
    I kinda don't want her too, same with Bronze Tiger. I loved them on the team but I'm ready for them to move on. I also don't want them killed off especially since the SS franchise is so drunk with murdering the whole team.

I was hoping she would join the JLD team but I don't see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I kinda don't want her too, same with Bronze Tiger. I loved them on the team but I'm ready for them to move on. I also don't want them killed off especially since the SS franchise is so drunk with murdering the whole team.

I was hoping she would join the JLD team but I don't see that happening.
    Any ideas on where she could go?

Any ideas on where she could go?
    I was thinking Checkmate/ARGUS since it seems she's still a government operative but I don't see those getting team books anytime soon. I did want her to join the Outsiders though.

If Nightshade were to appear in an Injustice sequel, how would you implement her gameplay? And what role would you like to see her serve?

If Nightshade were to appear in an Injustice sequel, how would you implement her gameplay? And what role would you like to see her serve?
    I'm not a fan of zoning but that would most likely fit her. She would definitely be a teleporter.

I've been wondering if maybe it wouldn't hurt Eve's character to have the Land of Nightshades be revived and her people restored. Maybe that could be an arc for her.

I've been wondering if maybe it wouldn't hurt Eve's character to have the Land of Nightshades be revived and her people restored. Maybe that could be an arc for her.
    I would like to see the Land of Nightshade revisited. No one but her can be used to expand upon it more. The people being restored could be interesting. Her being the only one there doesn't make it interesting imo.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    I would like to see the Land of Nightshade revisited. No one but her can be used to expand upon it more. The people being restored could be interesting. Her being the only one there doesn't make it interesting imo.
    Yeah if DC can keep bringing back Kryptonians and Martians, there's no reason there can't be other Nightshades.

I had an idea for an Elseworld where instead of being destroyed by Incubus, the Nightshades were simply forced out of their realm by some oppressive regime and Eve's mom and brother are fighting to get them back.

Does Eve have super strength? I've seen this mentioned a few places but don't think this is the case in the comics.