Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Captain Marvel / Shazam Appreciation 2019

ORIGINAL THREAD - https://community.cbr.com/showthread...am-Appreciaton
    Quote Originally Posted by Damos40
    DC Forum Appreciation Thread rules:

1) No negative comments about the honoree of this thread. It's an appreciation thread, not a non-appreciation one.

2) No negative discussion about any competitors of the honoree of this thread (i.e. John Stewart in the Hal Jordan thread). No ifs, ands, or buts. Find another non-appreciation thread to do that, just not here.

3) No negative comments about other versions of the character. For example, if you like the DCU version of Cyborg, but hate the DCnU version (or visa versa), just appreciate the earlier version and keep your comments about the latter to yourself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my all favorite undervalued heroes. Sure Johns portrayal of Billy may have made him a little more bratty than he originally was, but I liked the character arc Billy went through.

Captain Marvel (who I really don't like calling Shazam) I think has the potential to have a great movie, with or without Dwayne Johnson
    Here is the place to celebrate all Captain Marvel / SHAZAM!;

From the classic...

to the New...
    Last edited by Güicho; 01-02-2019 at 06:15 PM.