Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    But, if they were actual siblings, wouldn't they remember each other? I guess they must have been very young when they were separated.
    As per the original story - https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post3866419

Last edited by Güicho; 01-24-2019 at 01:02 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I wish this was bi-monthly. Not enough content.
    Still loved what we got though. I think the subplots with Billy's father and Sivana and Mr. Mind building the Monster Society are more interesting and I can't wait until they become the main stories, but the exploration of the realms is still great fun.

Random thoughts
    - The Mad Poet is not a new invention I've learned, he's an obscure Mary Marvel villain. Since he's described as a "creature", this seems like a heavy revamp. Also shows that Johns is going for some deep cuts and not just pulling from the iconic Monster Society members, though I still hope to see the likes of King Kull, Mr. Atom and Ibac.
    - Speaking of King Kull, I expect we will see him in the Monsterlands
    - Interested to see how they will revamp Captain Nazi, if they ever get around to him.
    - King Kid is totally bad news. I wonder if he's a new creation, or if he's an old face in disguise? Any old villains fit the bill?
    - Mary being ready for college is surprising. And as for the ongoing twin speculation, I wonder if that means Billy will be the same age. He doesn't really read that way, but then, neither did Mary until this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    As per the original story - https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post3866419

I think it will be something like that!it would be like that Billy and Mary were so young that they didnt remember!

more merch.

Love this image...

Last edited by Güicho; 01-30-2019 at 05:27 AM.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm really excited for the SHAZAM! flick.

The comic is really good too, just wish it packed a little more each issue.

Shazam! Action Figures Confirm Major Plot Spoiler- https://www.cbr.com/shazam-action-fi...marvel-family/

Although we've known a while, it is nice to see the figures.

Curious to see more detail of the Seven Sins.

Freddy's hair?
    Did they lighten Addam Brody's hair?

Mary definitely transforms to Red .

Sadly Engine's costume reads like Black Addam's and I already see some thinking that's him.
    Don't know what they were thinking.
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-05-2019 at 06:42 AM.

Incredible Member

Shazam! Action Figures Confirm Major Plot Spoiler- https://www.cbr.com/shazam-action-fi...marvel-family/

Sadly Engine's costume reads like Black Addam's and I already see some thinking that's him.
    It's suppose to be "gray", but, yeah, Eugene's colors should be different.

Quote Originally Posted by dswynne View Post
    It's suppose to be "gray", but, yeah, Eugene's colors should be different.
    Yeah whish they had chosen an actual color for Eugene.
    "gray" or silver, I've heard both, is still reading as black, both in the comics, and now in the action figure which presumably somewhat represent what will now be in the movie.
    And people are assuming that Eugene figure is Black Adam.
    Hopefully Ross Butler who is playing adult Eugene reads so drastically different from Adam (and Dwayne Johnson) that people (and more importantly kids) will clearly know the difference.
    Not sure what they were thinking by putting Eugene in a "gray/silver" which to everyone just reads a black?
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-05-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Also if you are wondering why one character is missing on that group package image.
    It's cause it is her box.
    If you want to see the full image.
    Spoiler - https://scontent.fbfh3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...2b&oe=5CFF7D88
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-06-2019 at 08:53 PM.

Yeah whish they had chosen an actual color for Eugene.
    "gray" or silver, I've heard both, is still reading as black, both in the comics, and now in the action figure which presumably somewhat represent what will now be in the movie.
    And people are assuming that Eugene figure is Black Adam.
    Hopefully Ross Butler who is playing adult Eugene reads so drastically different from Adam (and Dwayne Johnson) that people (and more importantly kids) will clearly know the difference.
    Not sure what they were thinking by putting Eugene in a "gray/silver" which to everyone just reads a black?
    Yeah, Billy and Mary are red, Freddy is blue, Darla is purple, and Pedro is green. Maybe Eugene should've been white, the other colour Mary has sometimes worn. I'd suggest orange or yellow, but those would likely clash with the gold.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, Billy and Mary are red, Freddy is blue, Darla is purple, and Pedro is green. Maybe Eugene should've been white, the other colour Mary has sometimes worn.

I'd suggest orange ... would likely clash with the gold.

Fan art used Orange, although swapped with Pedro and Eugene in Green, and it looks fine.
    Go to- https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post3923288

vs the spoiler figures - https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dyhjh1JXcAE-Lj0.jpg

Thought the orange looked great! Also Mary stands out more in white.
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-07-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Consider how it would look in live action though. Super Sentai rarely uses orange, and when they do, it's on teams which don't have gold on their uniforms (ToQger, Kyuranger).
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Consider how it would look in live action though. Super Sentai rarely uses orange, and when they do, it's on teams which don't have gold on their uniforms (ToQger, Kyuranger).
    So ^ solution is make it look even more like Power Ranges? LOL!

Orange would have looked fine. Anyway it's all good. Just the movie figure is reading as black, and because of that some are on redit and are twitting it's the young Black Adam, and misconstruing the plot and set-up.
    But that's a place for mostly disinformation anyway. LOL
    Spoiler figure- https://i.imgur.com/aIvvnJs.jpg?1

Like I said Ross Butler who is playing adult Eugene (they had fun with Eugene's hair style) should read so drastically different from Adam (and Dwayne Johnson) that people (and more importantly kids) that even though both costumes could look black, they will clearly know the difference, and know that's not Black Adam when he's younger.

Also Black Adam who I'm guessing will likely be the post credit-reveal, setting up for his own movie, likely won't wear a cape. So that's another difference.

Although he may have a cape when he starts off as the hero Mighty Adam.
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-08-2019 at 09:13 AM.

Freddy's hair?
    Did they lighten Addam Brody's hair?

Mary definitely transforms to Red .

so, each sin will be with a family member action figure. but isn't there only 6 shazam members?