Page 153 of 272 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I think that I saw the first case before.. I am not sure about the 2nd case..
    The second case is from the Nightwing and Magilla Special and it's very good. Much better than the Scooby one.

Damian and Goliath

https://twitter.com/e_n0eno

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian and Goliath

https://twitter.com/e_n0eno
    I miss him..

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The second case is from the Nightwing and Magilla Special and it's very good. Much better than the Scooby one.
    Now that you talk about that.. I think that I read this many weeks ago.

I miss him..

Me too but glass won't use him or even show him at all.

https://dontotdraws.tumblr.com

He's taller and older now Damian. Sorry.

Last edited by dietrich; 06-18-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Now DUKE despite He is NOT A ROBIN replaces DRAKE in these jokes?

Teen Titans 31 preview:

https://www.cbr.com/teen-titans-31-l...crush-preview/

Lobo reveals that he killed his sons in this continuity too. The Other wants his services to kill the TT.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-18-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Teen Titans 31 preview:

Lobo reveals that he killed his sons in this continuity too. The Other wants his services to kill the TT.
    Thanks for the preview. Glass is a patchy writer. It would have been great if he fleshed out thisThe Other business more and I'm still waiting to get more than a page of the Jason/ damian thing. So far that has been the huge let down in this title.

No matter what he does I'm not going to be satisfied until he gives he a reason for writing Damian so out of character and for having him strap a bomb to his chest.

Damian is a smart kid and he has been doing this since he was in diapers I do not buy him just jumping to conclusions like that. I believe he had good reason to suspect Jason and Glass never even gave us a bad reason for him suspecting Jason. I need that resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Thanks for the preview. Glass is a patchy writer. It would have been great if he fleshed out thisThe Other business more and I'm still waiting to get more than a page of the Jason/ damian thing. So far that has been the huge let down in this title.

No matter what he does I'm not going to be satisfied until he gives he a reason for writing Damian so out of character and for having him strap a bomb to his chest.

Damian is a smart kid and he has been doing this since he was in diapers I do not buy him just jumping to conclusions like that. I believe he had good reason to suspect Jason and Glass never even gave us a bad reason for him suspecting Jason. I need that resolved.
    I think Glass is a Todd fanboy salty over the L's Damian's handed Jason and he's trying to even out the score. I mean in what comic has Jason ever handled Damian like that? If 10 year old Damian can knock Jason out then Jason doesn't stand a chance against 13 year old Jason.

Jason has never handled Damian like that and usually Damian does win but in Batman and Robin [Morrison] Red haired Jason did beat Damian in hand to hand.

i know some fans like to state that that's no longer canon but there's nothing to support this. In Rebirth Dick and Damian's time as B&R is still canon.
    Last edited by dietrich; 06-18-2019 at 11:05 AM.

Jason has never handled Damian like that and usually Damian does win but in Batman and Robin [Morrison] Red haired Jason did beat Damian in hand to hand.

i know some fans like to state that that's no longer canon but there's nothing to support this. In Rebirth Dick and Damian's time as B&R is still canon.
    Are you certain that's still canon? I saw a post on Todd's appreciation site stating that version of Jason wasn't canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Are you certain that's still canon? I saw a post on Todd's appreciation site stating that version of Jason wasn't canon.
    I'm pretty sure it's still canon. There is no evidence to support it no longer being canon and plenty of evidence in support of it still being canon.

Teen Titans 31 preview:

That's drake next to Duke in the superman shirt.

Why did lobo kill his sons I wonder?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Jason never spontaneously developing red hair and Scarlet never existing post FP would suggest those stories didn't happen.

That's not to say that ALL of Dick and Damian's time as B-man and Robin was erased, but perhaps those particular stories were. Or maybe the broad strokes of them are canon but modified to fit the current versions of the characters involved.