Page 244 of 272 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 4078
    Fantastic Member

Not a very interesting list also, the panels they use don't match what they are talking about. Mostly him having fights with Tim Drake during his early years. But, I do appreciate the list showing how far the character has come. I remember I couldn't stand him when he was first introduced but he is my favorite character in all of DC Comics now.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 11-15-2019 at 07:08 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    10 Most savage Things Damian Wayne has done

https://www.cbr.com/batman-damian-wa...t-things-done/

Poor Timmy. He sued him? Damian can be so dramatic.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Not a very interesting list also, the panels they use don't match what they are talking about. Mostly him having fights with Tim Drake during his early years. But, I do appreciate the list showing how far the character has come. I remember I couldn't stand him when he was first introduced but he is my favorite character in all of DC Comics now.
    Same here. It's been a heck of a journey for the young Wayne but he's come far. Farther than I ever thought he would.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Hopefully Robbie Thompson can help Glass with fleshing the new characters out more. Djinn is enslaved genie, Crush is obsessed with Djinn, Roundhouse is a villain without realizing it.

Wouldn't mind seeing Crush tone it down a little when not fighting big bads, and more to her then wanting Djinn to notice her (not a fan of love triangles). And kind of curious if she has a regular name too, being raised by humans and what not.
    xiomar rojas crush real name

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I think Priest just finds Damian interesting, and would like to explore his relationship with his father or lack there of. So he does what he can with what he has. Which is Deathstoke. I don’t think he is comfortable with children killers being glorified or just left to their own devices. Priest’s Slade doesn’t want to harm Damian, but to crudely teach him to not be him or his dad even. Cause his dad doesn’t seem to be doing that in his perspective.
    After watch his run and this Robin for the Other Slade universe.. I am not surprised about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Priest has a thing for Damian and Deathstroke. Don't know why, but he does.
    I would like to see him as Batman&Robin writer now that Deathstroke is ending..

Finally, dealing with Djinn brother in February. Also, we are getting a new co-writer and artist. So excited for February.

TEEN TITANS #39
    written by ADAM GLASS and ROBBIE THOMPSON
    art by EDUARDO PANSICA
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    The “Djinn War” has begun! Adam Glass is joined by new co-writer Robbie Thompson (Spider-Man/Deadpool, Spidey, Meet the Skrulls) and new artist Eduardo Pansica (Supergirl) for the Teen Titans’ next thrilling adventure! Trapped in her ring with no escape, Djinn finds herself on the inside looking out as the Teen Titans go hunting for Djinn’s older brother Elias, the only one capable of saving her. But Elias’s dark side is the stuff of legends...and the Teen Titans know he can’t be trusted. With Deathstroke, Lobo, and the Other in their rearview mirror...this team is about to go on their most dangerous mission yet.
    ON SALE 02.19.20
    ROUND IDIOT.. For your fault Djinn is still in the ring.

Anyway.. We are almost in TT 40... Maybe is one excuse to make the TT reach the TT 50..

For people who don't know who Robbie Thompson some of his work as been on Spider-Man/ Deadpool and Spidey. However, one of my favorite books from him was Venom Space Knight featuring Flash Thompson. I recommend giving that a read if you want to see some of his best work. Same with Spider-Man/ Deadpool. I am less familiar with Eduardo Pansica work but I checked out his art for Supergirl and I really liked what I saw I think it would be a good look for the book. Here a couple panels of his work he done art for Teen Titans before pre 52 and he has done an issue of Nightwing during the New 52 and loads of other books including Deathstroke.
    THANKS.

I desire good luck to the new co-writer and the artist.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-16-2019 at 12:36 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I think Priest just finds Damian interesting, and would like to explore his relationship with his father or lack there of.
    What even is the relationship between Bruce and Damian at the moment?
    After months of getting no content for those two Damian suddenly started popping up around his dad again (Detective Comics, Batman, Event Leviathan, the recent Nightwing annual) and while their relationship seemed a bit strained in Leviathan they seem to work together fine in other comics. The upcoming Detective Comics issue #1017 wants to deal with Bruce's and Damian's estrangement, but unless it takes place before the Arkham Knight arc it wouldn't make much sense unless they had another estrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    What even is the relationship between Bruce and Damian at the moment?
    After months of getting no content for those two Damian suddenly started popping up around his dad again (Detective Comics, Batman, Event Leviathan, the recent Nightwing annual) and while their relationship seemed a bit strained in Leviathan they seem to work together fine in other comics. The upcoming Detective Comics issue #1017 wants to deal with Bruce's and Damian's estrangement, but unless it takes place before the Arkham Knight arc it wouldn't make much sense unless they had another estrangement.
    I'm guessing Alfred might be the reason.

Batman City of Bane implies that everything is fine since Damian was the only one in on the plan. I'm ignoring that punching Tim talk he had with the family cos BS.
    The batman title and Tec can't really be used to judge since they are doing their own thing much like Synder did.
    I use other titles like Flash, Leviathan, The Nightwing Annual.

I'm looking forward to Tec 1017 since Taylor is writing. I'm hoping that with the Bat editor moving to Superman and Ben Abernathy that things are going to change or improve a little.

Damian Wayne, Damian Al Ghul

https://twitter.com/jjmk_bot

https://twitter.com/drawingcookie1

Dressed as his siblings by Peter Nguyen for Braveandboldart2019

https://twitter.com/hashtag/braveand...=hashtag_click

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Damian Wayne, Damian Al Ghul

https://twitter.com/jjmk_bot

https://twitter.com/drawingcookie1

Dressed as his siblings by Peter Nguyen for Braveandboldart2019

https://twitter.com/hashtag/braveand...=hashtag_click
    The Nightwing and Red Robin ones are top of the line awesome looking. Damian decks them out well

With mummy

Damian: look.. i’m a bat

talia: ......

Thinking of Alfred as he fights

https://twitter.com/glitter_dc

Spinal Surgery: Remember when he was paralysed in B&R and Talia had his spine fixed

https://twitter.com/gothamtwinks

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    The Nightwing and Red Robin ones are top of the line awesome looking. Damian decks them out well
    I like the Red Robin one the most. The Nightwing is cool but it looks too big.

DC Nation Tweeted this a few hrs ago for National Fast Food Day

The perfect time to ketchup with your best bud. #NationalFastFoodDay

I'm going to hope that the tweets reminding us of their friendship hints at future plans [fingers crossed]

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1195763469485780992

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I'm guessing Alfred might be the reason
    I though so too, but 1017 comes out before Batman issue 85. A reaction to what happened in there is possible, but would be a bit weird.
    Last edited by Ansa; 11-17-2019 at 11:35 PM.