Page 149 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Well, due to Doomsday Clock the DC Universe moves ahead a year so Damian should be turning 14 soon. I want two things to happen during that time one we get this design for him finally I really like the longer hair on him and he looks older.Attachment 83334

Second, there is one thing that Tom King may do besides the Catwoman and Batman marriage and that is being Helena Wayne to current universe. I would love seeing Damian as a older brother and then the Batfamily would be complete. Especially, after Damian asked Salina if her and Bruce were going to have a child I think it would be cool to see. Also, this would add a new interesting writing aspect for both the Batman and Teen Titans books. Bruce did not get to raise Damian for 10 years and how he gets these moments with his daughter. I just think it would be interesting.
    DC doesn't want their Super heroes raising small kids that's why we get so few of them doing that. There's a reason Catwoman had to give her baby up and there's a reason why Batman never had a canon bio kid. It's not that no one thought of it. It's just that it's creates too many problems. This is why Helena was never introduced in main DC despite the fact that she was introduced decades ago.

Damian is an outlier who managed to stick because of his premise and popularity.

He is genetically aged, Bruce didn't have to deal with the domestics of new dad. He was already trained to kill so endangering him by having him fight crime was the safer lifestyle for him.

Most of the ethical or moral questions that come from a non powered vigilante parenting/child safety can be easily negated with him.

There's a reason Catwoman had to give up her child.

Her lifestyle endangered her child.

It's easy for the likes of Superman. his son has superpowers but even with those powers Tomasi had to fight for every story line that featured the family because as he was told several times by the by the powers "No one reads comics for family. Where's the action? Where's the fighting? That's what people read Super Hero comics for." Subjective in my opinion and myopic.
    Last edited by Fergus; 06-14-2019 at 12:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Loving the Batman and Robin working together in Tec. Latest issue, it just keeps getting better. Great action, great team work, great banter.

This issue was rather weak. The saving grace being the Batman and Robin scenes.

TEEN TITANS #34
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    Who is crazy enough to steal a djinn’s ring? We’ll do you one better: How much damage can you do with a stolen djinn ring? Robin and the Teen Titans hunt the thief of magic…but are they looking in the wrong place? The Year of the Villain strikes close to home—a major turning point in the Titans status quo starts here!
    ON SALE 09.18.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

Maybe we are approaching to THE OTHER..

Damian

Damian, Jon and Garfield

https://twitter.com/glitter_dc

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Maybe we are approaching to THE OTHER..
    You mean the Ring? That the Ring going missing is to do with THE OTHER and possibly the spy in their mix?

I'm also keen to see who accepts the offer from Lex.

spoilers:
    also Slade comes back to life and doesn't recall what happened
    end of spoilers

Last edited by dietrich; 06-15-2019 at 05:27 PM.

For those interested SuperSons SFW Fan Book. English translation now available

A Comic about the everyday life of two friends who go to the same school. Even in hero activities and real life, they always fight together like brothers.

Sample pages

http://alice-books.com/item/show/8694-1

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

TEEN TITANS #34
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    Who is crazy enough to steal a djinn’s ring? We’ll do you one better: How much damage can you do with a stolen djinn ring? Robin and the Teen Titans hunt the thief of magic…but are they looking in the wrong place? The Year of the Villain strikes close to home—a major turning point in the Titans status quo starts here!
    ON SALE 09.18.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    So Djinn's Ring is gone and Crush looks to be on the rampage? Wally is holding her back and she is screaming at Damian.

Are these two actually dating?

Another threat of status quo change? Ughhhh!

This is getting repetitive and boring.

For those interested SuperSons SFW Fan Book. English translation now available

A Comic about the everyday life of two friends who go to the same school. Even in hero activities and real life, they always fight together like brothers.

Sample pages

http://alice-books.com/item/show/8694-1
    Nice thanks. Will check this out.

Already feeling the SuperSons drought now that the series is ending and their Zoom title turned out to be a dud.

Got some Supersons Fic recommendations from @Jackalope.

Any decent material featuring the original duo is welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Nice thanks. Will check this out.

Already feeling the SuperSons drought now that the series is ending and their Zoom title turned out to be a dud.

Got some Supersons Fic recommendations from @Jackalope.

Any decent material featuring the original duo is welcome.
    Arghh! Don't remind me and Jon might get shipped off to Legion sad days if that happens.

Damian is going through Supers. He's tried Kara, Chris.

Then he got Jon. Who was perfect.

There's Kara in Injustice. That was Sweet and unexpected.

Now Jon's aged up and possibly going to the future.

I guess there's Conner in the DC animated Shared Universe. They are yet to meet but Conner is a sure fire bet for that universe's TT. I wish it was Jon was in that Universe.

Arghh! Don't remind me and Jon might get shipped off to Legion sad days if that happens.

Damian is going through Supers. He's tried Kara, Chris.

Then he got Jon. Who was perfect.

There's Kara in Injustice. That was Sweet and unexpected.

Now Jon's aged up and possibly going to the future.

I guess there's Conner in the DC animated Shared Universe. They are yet to meet but Conner is a sure fire bet for that universe's TT. I wish it was Jon was in that Universe.
    I saw the solicits but I wasn't sure if that meant Jon was joining that roster as a home. If he does that would be awful and the end of the Supersons.

DC really doesn't like kids. Especially biological ones. And families.

Fantastic Member

TEEN TITANS #34
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by BERNARD CHANG
    cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    ON SALE 09.18.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    Really, looking forward to this issue. I was talking with a friend and they were saying that they thought Crush took the ring to get Djinn to like her. The only change in the status quo I imagine is finding out who the mole is or who the other is.