Page 42 of 272 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445465292142 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Preview for the latest issue of Teen Titans
    https://www.newsarama.com/43939-dami...7-preview.html

Batman/TMNT crossover returns for another sequel
    " Trust is a commodity I can not afford" Jeez Poor kid.

I see Damian saying he made a mistake. I don't like that one bit. If Jason's role in this ends up just being one page where he encourages Damian to do exactly what your daddy is doing in his book right now and to beat him up then this book is arse and I'm out.

I enjoyed the last two so Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    Preview for the latest issue of Teen Titans

Batman/TMNT crossover returns for another sequel

BOTH LINKS ARE ABOUT THE TT.. I hope see Robin again here, like in the previous comics and the film.. He is not in that cover.

Damian failures are because he was possesed for Djinn powers... 0% chances.

She continues angry.. But I am more surprised that they were 2 days dissapeared..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-15-2019 at 03:15 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Btw. what I'm still wandering, when Damian was that heavly injured by the fight with Jason, how did he drove from Texas to Brooklyn on a motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

BOTH LINKS ARE ABOUT THE TT.. I hope see Robin again here, like in the previous comics and the film.. He is not in that cover.

Damian failures are because he was possesed for Djinn powers... 0% chances.

She continues angry.. But I am more surprised that they were 2 days dissapeared..
    https://www.newsarama.com/43932-batm...oining-in.html

It was on the side. here's a link.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Btw. what I'm still wandering, when Damian was that heavly injured by the fight with Jason, how did he drove from Texas to Brooklyn on a motorcycle.
    because he wasn't heavily injured. He looked worse than he really was.I don't know the whole thing is farcical.

Damian Metal

Best Bros

Damian and his toys

https://twitter.com/Leopold_0807

Extraordinary Member

This is a proablem, their suits are becoming more and more similar, tim needs to get his own idenity like lost bird or somthing

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

This is a proablem, their suits are becoming more and more similar, tim needs to get his own idenity like lost bird or somthing
    Jesus Christ man 'lost bird'? really?

Anyways, TT by Glass has to be the most interesting run with Damian and the Teen Titans in general since Johns left. OYL to end of Pre FP was lack luster. New 52 was a mess. Damian's original TT was just a marketing promotion team. This team of TT has its own identity and its refreshing and exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post

Anyways, TT by Glass has to be the most interesting run with Damian and the Teen Titans in general since Johns left. OYL to end of Pre FP was lack luster. New 52 was a mess. Damian's original TT was just a marketing promotion team. This team of TT has its own identity and its refreshing and exciting.
    I won't say "lost bird" or the like, but I can't help but feel its a demotion of sorts. Having Tim go backwards to a title he supposedly left (since his pre-Flashpoint origin is back in play) and that's already being used.

I like the positioning of Selina since she's neutral. Where's Luke and Azrael?

Tim isn't really a lost bird more a bird who failed at leaving the nest. A failure to Launch. Tim did great as Robin. That was his peak [before competition arrived in the form of Damian and Jason arrived to muck things up].

DC had no other choice but to come clean admit the failure and have him repeat. It's clever the way they've done it by trying to recreate the good old days of YJ. The power of nostalgia couple with fan desperation should keep that title selling so at least his fans will a place to read him and quit complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post

New 52 was a mess surprised to see it dragged into Rebirth.

AMAZING COVER.. ACTION COMICS 1000 cover? WHY IS CATWOMAN IN MIDDLE? Because she is the most neutral character here?

STEPH... I missed you.. Wow. Huntress is here too. The last time that I heard about her was during Batgirl. Birds of Prey run..

I like Barbara appearance here.. I like this costume, fortunatelly I am not following this run.. They said that they will return to the previous era after this.. Is a waste of time read this for return to something that I hated..

Gordon return to his classic White Hair? Or his position in this image is cheating me?

They should make something with Drake costume... For make him different to Damian.. Talia is a white woman again..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-16-2019 at 02:02 AM.