Page 197 of 272 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Adult Damian with long hair

https://twitter.com/AtlantiSapphire
    The little pug-faced gremlin grows up cute. I now want canon Damian to have long hair and Talia exotic beauty

Eh, not a fan of Damian having long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I used to love the bald 666 Damian. There's something about a hero so badass he shaves his hair off. Very Spartan. but a few fan drawings have made me a fan of long haired Damian. It looks good. It's not very serious for a hardcore hero like Damian but I could see him rocking it in his early twenties then going for the shaved look when he's older.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    at least not like that he would have tied it up

I liked Dick with long hair in animated series but with Damian...

I like the character with short hair. Like BEYOND DAMIAN.

Screen Shot 1001.jpg

Last edited by dietrich; 09-13-2019 at 02:20 AM.

If Bruce and Selina can drop everything and vacation then so can Dick and Damian

https://twitter.com/smahssa

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    If Bruce and Selina can drop everything and vacation then so can Dick and Damian

https://twitter.com/smahssa
    Damian been kidnapped and ric don’t know theses people

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Screen Shot 1001.jpg
    Same. I think this is the best look for adult Damian. Short practical haircut, tall like Bruce, and elegant Al Ghul clothing

Incredible Member

Screen Shot 1001.jpg
    It's honestly my favourite look for adult Damian. I'm not a fan of most other versions we got over the years.

Screen Shot 1001.jpg
    See, this is a good Damian look. Should he decide to reform the League of Shadows/Assassins (or whatever they're called), this works very well. Though I prefer a Super Sons ending for him (and Jon). Two old farts entertaining their grandkids (or great-grandkids, hard to say) with stories of their youth.

DETECTIVE COMICS #1017
    written by TOM TAYLOR
    art by FERNANDO BLANCO
    cover by TONY S. DANIEL
    card stock variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    In the dead of winter, a child has gone missing from the Martha Wayne Orphanage in Gotham City...and the bearer of the Wayne family name is on the case. But to solve this mystery, Batman must turn to another bearer of the Wayne family name, his estranged son Damian, to hit the night skies as Batman and Robin once more. Can father and son put aside their differences to rescue the missing Miguel Flores? And what other dark turn is in store for the duo on their journey into the night? Don’t miss this special tale by guest writer Tom Taylor!
    ON SALE 12.11.19

TEEN TITANS #37
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    The identity of the Other is revealed at last! But what plans do they have for the Teen Titans? And what will happen to Crush now that she’s fully under Lobo’s control? Answers to all this and more inside a special story over a year in the making!
    ON SALE 12.18.19
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    DETECTIVE COMICS #1017
    written by TOM TAYLOR
    art by FERNANDO BLANCO
    cover by TONY S. DANIEL
    card stock variant cover by JOSHUA MIDDLETON
    In the dead of winter, a child has gone missing from the Martha Wayne Orphanage in Gotham City...and the bearer of the Wayne family name is on the case. But to solve this mystery, Batman must turn to another bearer of the Wayne family name, his estranged son Damian, to hit the night skies as Batman and Robin once more. Can father and son put aside their differences to rescue the missing Miguel Flores? And what other dark turn is in store for the duo on their journey into the night? Don’t miss this special tale by guest writer Tom Taylor!
    ON SALE 12.11.19

TEEN TITANS #37
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art and cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by KHARY RANDOLPH
    The identity of the Other is revealed at last! But what plans do they have for the Teen Titans? And what will happen to Crush now that she’s fully under Lobo’s control? Answers to all this and more inside a special story over a year in the making!
    ON SALE 12.18.19
    Excited for both of these. So Bruce and Damian are estranged once again or still? I wish we had a better idea of the timeline. Won't be surprised if they fell out yet again following the events of King's Batman.

Finally we get the answers to so many questions from this TT run.

BATMAN TALES: ONCE UPON A CRIME TP
    written by DEREK FRIDOLFS
    art and cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    Gotham City is filled with stories—of heroes and of villains, of police and criminals, of families both lost and found. But the enchanted short stories in Batman Tales are brought to life with a classic fairy-tale twist that will fill you with wonder. Once upon a crime in Gotham...
    Damian Wayne dreams of becoming a real boy wonder—as long as he can avoid telling lies and making his nose grow.
    Batman’s butler takes an unexpected trip through the looking glass and finds himself in a topsy-turvy world, for Alfred’s in Wonderland!
    Gotham City Police Department detectives interrogate Gotham’s most dangerous criminals looking for the princess who stole the pea.
    And Batman meets a snow queen who leads him on a dangerous quest.
    Derek Fridolfs and Dustin Nguyen, the creative team behind Batman: Li’l Gotham, return to their Bat-roots—this time with a fairy-tale flair!
    ON SALE 02.05.20
    $9.99 US |FC |5.5” x 8”
    192 PAGES
    DC GRAPHIC NOVELS FOR KIDS
    ISBN: 978-1-4012-8340-7

Also Damian's in BATMAN: ARKHAM: VICTOR ZSASZ TP
    written by ALAN GRANT, DOUG MOENCH, KELLEY PUCKETT, DEVIN GRAYSON, JOHN LAYMAN, and others
    art by NORM BREYFOGLE, DUSTIN NGUYEN, JIM BALENT, ROGER ROBINSON, CLIFF CHIANG, and others
    cover by DUSTIN NGUYEN
    No remorse, no mercy...just ruthless death: Victor Zsasz has long been one of Batman’s most formidable enemies, and now his most infamous stories have been collected! This volume includes Zsasz’s debut story arc and much more, including a never before published story by writer Devin Grayson and artist Roger Robinson! Collects Batman: Shadow of the Bat #1-4, Batman: Streets of Gotham #10-11, a story from Batman Chronicles #3, Batman: Batgirl #1, Detective Comics #815-816, a story from Detective Comics (2011) #18, Rogues Gallery #1, and an unpublished story intended for Batman: Gotham Knights #12!
    ON SALE 02.05.20
    $19.99 US | 264 PAGES
    FC | ISBN: 978-1-4012-9897-5

I put this here since it has the Damian and Colin vs Zsasz.

INJUSTICE VS. MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE TP
    written by TIM SEELEY
    art by FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II
    cover by TIM SEELEY
    Batman recruits He-Man in the ultimate fight against Superman’s dictatorship on Earth! But as He-Man forms an alliance with the heroes of Injustice, his own home of Eternia faces a threat of its own in the form of Darkseid! Collects the six-issue crossover event!
    ON SALE 01.01.20
    $16.99 US | 160 PAGES
    FC | ISBN: 978-1-4012-9540-0
    Last edited by dietrich; 09-13-2019 at 07:23 PM.