Page 207 of 272 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    In batman/TMNT we had this awesome moment. Take note Batman writers

Of exactly what not to do.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah, honestly, I've kinda given up hope for Super Sons (it was great while it lasted though) and I have zero interest in seeing Damian with the Legion. So just bring the Batfamily back together already. Give Batman his Robin again. Bring Dick back. Make Bruce realize that his flakey catwife shouldn't take priority over the people who didn't leave him.
    We need the true batman.. If some people continues obsessed with the BATCAT then..

Make DICK GRAYSON return to his BATMAN ROLE and Damian as his robin again..

Last edited by dietrich; 10-03-2019 at 04:56 AM.

The Supersons Reunion we want

https://twitter.com/winteamelon

Damian and Goliath

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I just want Tom Taylor writing more Damian. DCeased continues to be one of the best if not the best DC Title right now. Taylor's Damian was diplomatic and heroic. I hope we get Damian donning the cowl in the next Injustice. Clark's part was heart breaking.

The Supersons Reunion we want

https://twitter.com/winteamelon
    We'll never get this in the comics and that's sad. DCeased is our last chance to enjoy this bromance in it's real form. Not looking forward to Bendis writing the boys especially Damian.

Anyone notice that the cover art for the upcoming Superman issue has been changed? Damian on the cover has been changed from smiling to his usual frown. Just something I noticed.

Not sure what if anything this means.

Damian as Batman in DCeased in just one issue has been a better hero and a better Batman than Bruce has been in King's 3 year run.

spoilers:
    Speaking of King's awful 'hero' , his back in Gotham and it seems he knew Damian was going to be captured. He expected him to be held hostage.
    He predicted that Thomas was going to be asked to kill Damian. Was he betting on Thomas being asked to kill Damian will lead to the old dude betraying Bane? We'll have to wait and see.
    end of spoilers

Poor Bruce in the background looking at Clark like, "Lois think's I'm a psycho?"

Bruce in King's run makes some questionable and less than smart choices. Damian getting captured looks like it was indeed part of the plan. Dangerous and careless as it seems but come on this isn't something that's exclusive or unique to King. Batman is known for purposefully endangering young kids and family. He has been using his kids as bait and pawns since forever.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Attachment 87715

damian batman
    This made me so happy. Dinah in her GL role is cool. I love Ollie and Dinah's relationship. Taylor seems to be setting up a new generation of heroes. New GL, new Flash, new Superman, new Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Looks like Jon’s bringing his old friend back with him, also I’d say this doesn’t bode well for the current Teen Titans run. Though I do admit I’m cool with Supersons adventuring in the far future.

https://www.cbr.com/damian-wayne-leg...s-time-travel/
    Doubt this will affect Damian's TT. Leaving them to partner with Bruce didn't, getting held hostage by Bane didn't. I don't think one trip to the future will.

If anything their in-fighting and the questionable choices they are making will lead to their demise.

Extraordinary Member

is batman suit on size fits all

Dietrich thanks for all the great Dami art.

https://twitter.com/PotatoGrayson

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    is batman suit on size fits all
    Not that I'm aware of. Alfred must have altered it to fit or it's some Bat Tech.

I had the same reaction Damian, I had the same reaction.

Damianreacts.jpg