Page 222 of 272 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4078

I'm half expecting some dumb **** like Damian freeing her with "the power of love"

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I'm half expecting some dumb **** like Damian freeing her with "the power of love"
    hahahaha aye I could really see that happening.

I think by the end of the run, Djinn's ring will be destroyed or weakened somehow and she will never be able to be enslaved again.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Which, of course, must be demonstrated via song & dance. If you gonna go that route, might as well go all the way with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Which, of course, must be demonstrated via song & dance. If you gonna go that route, might as well go all the way with it.
    ...Okay now you're making me want this.

Extraordinary Member

I thought they should destroy it, she would loose slot of power but gain freedom, whoever does it will be who djinn chooses

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    What's your ring theory!
    You said it before i did, wish replies gave notifications

Fantastic Member

I really couldn't find myself agreeing with Roundhouse. I really couldn't see how else Damian could have gotten out of that situation. Also, let's say even if I thought Damian was wrong which I don't Roundhouse is not much better he literally took his rage out on a innocent person who had nothing to do with his sister's death. I can't figure out anything other choice Damian could have made in that moment but Roundhouse had a clear choice to just let Djinn go and he didn't and instead imprisons her again. Damian either could have not destroyed the warehouse and thousands of people get hurt or Roundhouse and sister are okay. Its literally a no win situation if wasn't Roundhouse and his sister it would of been thousands of other people hurt or killed. Roundhouse can say Damian not acting like a hero but, what was the right decision there? You can say he is wrong but can you give me a solution? I don't see one clearly found in this situation.

I liked this issue but I hate Roundhouse.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 10-16-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I really couldn't find myself agreeing with Roundhouse. I really couldn't see how else Damian could have gotten out of that situation. Also, let's say even if I thought Damian was wrong which I don't Roundhouse is not much better he literally took his rage out on a innocent person who had nothing to do with his sister's death. I can't figure out anything other choice Damian could have made in that moment but Roundhouse had a clear choice to just let Djinn go and he didn't and instead imprisons her again. Damian either could have not destroyed the warehouse and thousands of people get hurt or Roundhouse and sister are okay. Its literally a no win situation if wasn't Roundhouse and his sister it would of been thousands of other people hurt or killed. Roundhouse can say Damian not acting like a hero but, what was the right decision there? You can say he is wrong but can you give me a solution? I don't see one clearly found in this situation.

Roundhouse was right about Damian's secret prisons and brainwashing villains being wrong.He was also right about the rest if the team being wrong for going along with Damian's brainwashing scheme.Everyone on this team is in the wrong.

Oh I hate Roundhouse's guts too and Damian did what he had to do in the incident that got Claire killed....but everything else Roundhouse brought up was 100% correct. The secret prisons. The brainwashing. The team going along with it. They were being no better than the bad guys. Granted, I think the prison was the right thing to do (albeit POORLY executed) but it and the magic Djinn lobotomies are still some of the most unethical and morally fucked up things someone calling themself a superhero can do. And that's pretty much the point Billy is trying to make. Even if he, himself, is just as screwed up as the rest of the team.

Now can someone take Damian to a class on how to defuse a situation? Because when someone is upset by something you did that hurt them, the last thing you should be doing is offering that person your forgiveness. And yet that's the first thing he did xD
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-16-2019 at 10:16 AM.

I wonder if they are going to kick Roundhouse off the team after this. I feel like they might predictably have him redeem himself somehow stopping Crush.

The team is definitely very dysfunctional. Though Roundhouse is another level of unstableness compared to everyone else - apart from maybe Crush with her out of control anger issues.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Roundhouse was right about Damian's secret prisons and brainwashing villains being wrong.He was also right about the rest if the team being wrong for going along with Damian's brainwashing scheme.Everyone on this team is in the wrong.
    I think in this one situation Damian was in the right. But, I agree I wish he did not do the brainwashing or the secret prisons. I don't think anyone is completely in the right in this situation Damian and the team made mistakes that hurt people. Unlimately, leading to Roundhouse making the ulimate lapse in judgment that could cost Djinn her life forever. No one is right. But, think this could be the wakeup call that is needed to have them move away from these extreme methods.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I wonder if they are going to kick Roundhouse off the team after this. I feel like they might predictably have him redeem himself somehow stopping Crush.

The team is definitely very dysfunctional. Though Roundhouse is another level of unstableness compared to everyone else - apart from maybe Crush with her out of control anger issues.
    They let Wallace back on after he gave Deathstroke the speed force (in fact the whole team tried to make Damian seem like the bad guy for firing him). While this is a different team and what Billy did is worse (kinda), I'm pretty sure he'll still be around...unfortunately.

I think in this one situation Damian was in the right. But, I agree I wish he did not do the brainwashing or the secret prisons. I don't think anyone is completely in the right in this situation Damian and the team made mistakes that hurt people. Unlimately, leading to Roundhouse making the ulimate lapse in judgment that could cost Djinn her life forever. No one is right. But, think this could be the wakeup call that is needed to have them move away from these extreme methods.
    It is a kinda loose loose sitation for them though.

Either kill the villians - like emiko did and break their no killing code.

Keep an immoral prison which half the team hates.

or release them back into normal prisons where they just escape and kill more innocent people.

Djinn's mindwiping probably looked like a good alternative
    Last edited by Katana500; 10-16-2019 at 10:25 AM.

They let Wallace back on after he gave Deathstroke the speed force (in fact the whole team tried to make Damian seem like the bad guy for firing him). While this is a different team and what Billy did is worse, I'm pretty sure he'll still be around...unfortunately.
    If they keep him around. I have no idea how they will make it not awkward. Only character who might still support him is Kid Flash.

Djinn when she is released obviously not trust him or like him for enslaving. Crush and Damian obviously won't either. And with Emiko being in Damian's corner from the start I dont think she would support Roundhouse either.

Keeping him on just makes so little sense. It'll probably happen anyway though.

Honestly I'm still hoping the thrashing Crush gave him will kill him. Unlikely but let a man have hope xD

He might as well die. If he's off this team I doubt we'll be seeing him in any other books.