Page 226 of 272 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229230236 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 4078

BatCow by Chris Burnham

https://twitter.com/zatou_79ha
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-18-2019 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Does anyone think Damian's more personal trauma, not only losing Alfred as did everyone else but also having to watch it, will get adressed some way once this is over or are we in for several issues of only focussing on Bruce and his pain?
    I'm still miffed that we never got Damian's reaction to Ric, even though we know from Nightwing Damian was one of the people that were there when he woke up.
    I doubt it. If he had a solo series then it might have been possible.

The Bat Office are just phoning it in sadly. No reason why Damian didn't go check on Dick when he was shot or when he heard he was having a rough time.

Heck we know Damian just casually visits Dick in bludhaven so very disappointing not to see Damian checking in.

Damian and bruce playing withTitus

https://twitter.com/saichich

Rock Demon

https://twitter.com/gothamtwinks

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    did roundhouse set Crush up, i am suddenly wondering when he was geniune when he was planning stuff
    This one page captures every mixed feeling I have about the art in this series. Sometimes it works, other times it's hideous (I just realized those are my feelings on the series as a whole too). I wish this artist didn't put so much...emphasis on the characters' lips. Especially the guys. Half the time they look like they're doing the Kylie Jenner challenge.
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-18-2019 at 04:42 AM.

Fantastic Member

I think the art has gotten better over time. The art works well for characters like Roundhouse, Wally, and the female characters because of their proportions but not so much on Damian in early issues. As we move a long I haven't seen this issue with the art.

Fantastic Member

I was thinking this the other day if DC Comics was to give Damian's team lantern rings which ones do you think they would get. Here is my idea:
    Damian: Yellow Power ring. I know in his early years as Robin he has gotten the Red ring representating anger but I think Damian as moved beyond that.

Red Arrow: Green Lantern Ring. Because Emiko does have a strong will and maintains it in order to not become a person like her mother.

Djinn: Either Blue for Hope or Violet for Love. But I am leaning more towards the Blue power ring. Djinn is a character that has seen the worst in humanity but still chooses not be jaded. Also, to remain somewhat functioning after centuries of captivity and being used as a weapon shows that Djinn did not lose hope that she would be free because that is all she had.

Crush: At the point she would get a Red Ring for Rage. I think we all know why Crush as much as I like her is truly defined by her rage her storylines at this point.

Roundhouse and Wally really no idea yet. If any of you have any ideas let me know.

Honestly, I think Damian's on the edge between green and yellow.

I could see Djinn in Green too. But blue also works.

Wallace ( i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶) could also fit into green or blue depending on how you feel about his role as the one person who tries to keep everything together.

Roundhouse (d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶i̶n̶g̶) would have probably started out as Violet but would become so fueled by anger and vengeance that he could be anywhere between red and orange.
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-18-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Incredible Member

So Damian might stick with LOSH? Do y'all think its permanent or just for an issue?

Would kinda like him chilling with Jon in the future. I don't think it would have any impact on TT.

Fantastic Member

Well January 2020 Solitations are in and 2020 we will still be dealing with the other. However the solicitations and cover are providing more information
    Screenshot_20191018-094251_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-094300_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-094256_Chrome.jpg

The other is someone close to Damian. However, it could be Ra but I don't think so. I think it could be his cousin that was introduced in Percy's run. But my sister was saying it could be Talia I have no idea what she is doing now that Ra is gone and we haven't seen her in a while so, maybe?
    Last edited by shadow6743; 10-18-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    So Damian might stick with LOSH? Do y'all think its permanent or just for an issue?

Would kinda like him chilling with Jon in the future. I don't think it would have any impact on TT.
    The legion has a history of keeping characters but, then returning them to the same period in time they took them from. So, yeah it won't affect any other books Damian may appear in.

Yeah. They're redeeming Roundhouse....ughhh

I think it's just a one-off, at most. I don't think Damian would play well in such a setting. Also, it seems that the Other is close to Damian. Another al'Ghul perhaps ? Or Suren ?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Honestly, I think Damian's on the edge between green and yellow.

Honestly, I could see Djinn in Green too. But blue also works.

Wallace ( i̶s̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶o̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶o̶i̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶t̶a̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶r̶g̶u̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶) could also fit into green or blue depending on how you feel about his role as the one person who tries to keep everything together.

Roundhouse (d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶r̶i̶n̶g̶) would have probably started out as Violet but would become so fueled by anger and vengeance that he could be anywhere between red and orange.
    The main reason I thought of this was because in her current state Djinn is rather restricted. She cannot use her full powers without fear, but I have heard lantern rings are rather similar in usage to magic. I thought the Blue Ring suited Djinn the most not only because of her background but because it provides similar abilities that she already gives the team. Not only flight, and energy beams but Blue rings are also able to heal and remove Red rings safely. If Glass or anything other later writer of Teen Titans ever wanted to remove Djinn's connection to magic I think this would be a cool way to do it.

Fantastic Member

I am not surprised it goes along with the theme of the book. All of the characters have either done bad things in their past and are seeking some form of redemption; or they are related to villains and are trying to ensure they don't end up the same way. Roundhouse fits in with the rest of the team now.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah. They're redeeming Roundhouse....ughhh
    I was thinking in the same... Few minutes later to this disaster he is starting to redeem him..