Page 227 of 272 FirstFirst ... 127177217223224225226227228229230231237 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 4078
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I was thinking in the same... Few minutes later to this disaster he is starting to redeem him..
    Yeah, but I kind of like that. Because it may not even be a easy redemption for him Djinn when she gets out of her ring may work with him. But, she will never trust him and Roundhouse knows how powerful she is he may be sleeping with one eye open for quite a while. Also, he took out the rest of the team by enslaving another member Damian may have forgiven him but I imagine the other members of the team won't be so forgiving. It's going to be awkward when Djinn comes back and he is going to have to look at her and know what he did and he is going to be squirming thinking about what she could do to him.

That's is why I want Roundhouse to stay on the team more than anything to watch him squirm knowing Djinn could get revenge on him at any moment.

Someone close to Damian...

Seems that BLACK MASK was exageratting about THE OTHER.. That he lived for thousands of years.(Ra´s Al ghul has like 500 years)

This sounds as someone related with the AL GHUL family...

Confirmed that IS NOT A WOMAN.. Glass added HIM..

I doubt that this is related with YEAR OF VILLAIN and this character is JASON... Nope..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-18-2019 at 10:28 AM.

Fantastic Member

I really think it's someone related to the Suren Duraga. Because if you look at the other in the cover for December he has the same horned helmet that Suren has in Robin Son of Batman. Sure we saw Suren, Damian and Maya fly away on Goliath at the end of that story but we don't know what happened to him. But, the other looks like he could older so I don't think it Suren himself but maybe a relative.

Glass is not Gleason...

We both should forgot Maya and Suren..

Gleason left DC in one bad moment..

Or Superkid appeared in one TERRIBLE MOMENT and for that these 2 are out.. Because Gleason was in Superman.

Fantastic Member

Seems that BLACK MASK was exageratting about THE OTHER.. That he lived for thousands of years.(Ra´s Al ghul has like 500 years)

I doubt that this is related with YEAR OF VILLAIN and this character is JASON... Nope..
    No possible way it could be Jason he will be dealing with Artrmis and Bizzaro returning in his book. Also, he has no motives.

Fantastic Member

But, I was also thinking why would the other refer to himself as the "other." He's the other what? Also he's related to Damian in some way. Could he be clone of Damian? I mean we all know how much Ra loves cloning his grandson.

THE OTHER..

Maybe he is saying THE OTHER Damian?

Yeah... Ra´s is one son of bitch able to do that.

Extraordinary Member

THE OTHER..

Whoever it is I doubt it will be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    So Damian might stick with LOSH? Do y'all think its permanent or just for an issue?

Would kinda like him chilling with Jon in the future. I don't think it would have any impact on TT.
    Bendis on his twitter said it was a couple of issues. It wouldn't impact TT but it would impact his schooling, his mini zoo and family time. With Alfred possibly dead and Dick soon to return Damian is needed here. Dick has been dreaming about the kid [faceless Rob] so he's clearly missing him even though he can't remember his face or name.

Damian is needed here.

Bendis really likes Tim so likely we'll see him guest often.

Does Damian get to keep the Flight Ring I wonder ? That would be cool.

Fantastic Member

THE OTHER..

It may not even need to a Damian clone like the Heretic. Remember Ra is always looking for a new body it may not be a other Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I was thinking this the other day if DC Comics was to give Damian's team lantern rings which ones do you think they would get. Here is my idea:
    Damian: Yellow Power ring. I know in his early years as Robin he has gotten the Red ring representating anger but I think Damian as moved beyond that.

Red Arrow: Green Lantern Ring. Because Emiko does have a strong will and maintains it in order to not become a person like her mother.

Djinn: Either Blue for Hope or Violet for Love. But I am leaning more towards the Blue power ring. Djinn is a character that has seen the worst in humanity but still chooses not be jaded. Also, to remain somewhat functioning after centuries of captivity and being used as a weapon shows that Djinn did not lose hope that she would be free because that is all she had.

Crush: At the point she would get a Red Ring for Rage. I think we all know why Crush as much as I like her is truly defined by her rage her storylines at this point.

Roundhouse and Wally really no idea yet. If any of you have any ideas let me know.
    In Injustice Damian briefly had the Yellow Ring. I think Green for Damian
    Crush: Red
    Emi: Green
    Wally: Blue
    Djinn: Violet
    Roundhouse: Orange

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Well January 2020 Solitations are in and 2020 we will still be dealing with the other. However the solicitations and cover are providing more information
    Attachment 88472
    Attachment 88473
    Attachment 88474

The other is someone close to Damian. However, it could be Ra but I don't think so. I think it could be his cousin that was introduced in Percy's run. But my sister was saying it could be Talia I have no idea what she is doing now that Ra is gone and we haven't seen her in a while so, maybe?
    I really have no idea. Ra's fits as does Talia. If The Other has lived for 100s of years then Suren's dad [he might have risen. Again]

Watch it be Slade Wilson

Speaking of his cousin I hope someday we get to see more of The Demon's Fist.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I really have no idea. Ra's fits as does Talia. If The Other has lived for 100s of years then Suren's dad [he might have risen. Again]

Watch it be Slade Wilson

Speaking of his cousin I hope someday we get to see more of The Demon's Fist.
    Oh God, I know your joking but I really don't want to see Deathstroke in Teen Titans for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Watch it be Slade Wilson
    You joke but I wouldn't put it past anyone these days. He's so obsessed with any incarnation of the Teen Titans, if there was a Chris Hansen in the DC Universe he'd be paying him a visit (granted, he should have already after Terra) xD

Astonishing Member

I think 'The Other' is actually Dick aka Ric. It wouldn't make sense but none of DC's recent decisions have made sense. Black Mask's wild claims about the Other being thousands of years old is probably Black Mask talking nonsense as usual.