Page 247 of 272 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    What is this about the Supersons coming to CW? I hope not. That would be the worst. HBO and Animated is the best way for DC to do Supersons
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I don't think it's a straight up Super Sons show. But because Jon will be featured prominently in the Clark and Lois show, they're apparently looking for someone to play Damian too.

That said if there was a Super Sons show, I'd prefer it be animated too. Though I'm a little biased since that's how I prefer most superhero shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Well the CW actually has done animated shows for that Universe. They did animated show for Vixen that is meant to be in the CW universe. So, Super Sons could be animated.
    Only problem, the animated idea has already been nixed (can't remember if it was DC, or all the way up to WB itself). Don't get me wrong, I would love an animated Super Sons. But I'll see how they do the live action. Who knows, they could go off the rails like LOT is.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Only problem, the animated idea has already been nixed (can't remember if it was DC, or all the way up to WB itself). Don't get me wrong, I would love an animated Super Sons. But I'll see how they do the live action. Who knows, they could go off the rails like LOT is.
    Was it ever on the table?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Was it ever on the table?
    An animated series was pitched a while back to the heads (maybe of WB). Here's some art from it;

But yeah, it got turned down.

Extraordinary Member

An animated series was pitched a while back to the heads (maybe of WB). Here's some art from it;

But that was a Superman show not a supersons

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Superman got turned by Dc not Supersons and not by WB and seeing as WB are the ones who fought for Damian when Dc wanted him gone I still have hope.

not to mention that Superman was likely turned down because of Superhero High coming to HbO

Supersons is one of those IP's that you get a lot of fans demanding online but unlike a lot of properties with vocal online support the comics actually sold well and it can be a gateway to young fans something DC/WB are actively chasing
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-21-2019 at 01:19 AM.

I was expecting the people talking about the TEEN TITANS and suddently this was transformed in one SUPERMAN topic..

Incredible Member

Their ow cartoon would be amazing, but at the moment our best bet for animated Jon and Damian is a future season of Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I was expecting the people talking about the TEEN TITANS and suddently this was transformed in one SUPERMAN topic..

I mean....not only did Damian not do much in that issue but not much at all really happened. We finally saw the other I guess. But we won't know who he is till the next issue.

Extraordinary Member

I mean....not only did Damian not do much in that issue but not much at all really happened. We finally saw the other I guess. But we won't know who he is till the next issue.
    The other is leviathan, not worth the build up

I am a little surprised to not see the people mentioning their opinions about the OTHER...

One old villain? One someone new like Arham Knight(Reveal her identity didnīt help was someone new) related with one old character or villain for example the Other is one TRIGON son..

Or people surprised to see that Round is really in prison.. I thought that we would start the issue with the TT trying to find Crush..

Roundhose redemption planned... Probably save these 3 from the OTHER..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-21-2019 at 06:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I am a little surprised to not see the people mentioning their opinions about the OTHER...

One old villain? One someone new(like arham knight related with one old character or villain) For example the Other is one TRIGON son..

Or people surprised to see that Round is really in prison.. I thought that we would start the issue with the TT trying to find Crush..

Roundhose redemption planned... Probably save these 3 from the OTHER..
    Nothing to talk about he other reveal is stupid, it’s nonone of importance they will de best rotes and nothing will change in the world of DC

We have all
    Seen this storyline before, roundhouse is sorry, they are not having it, they get captured , he saves them, they forgive him
    Except roundhouse was never made into an audience favorite so his redemption will fell hollow

The only good thing is that Damian will get an opportunity to be forgiven as well, even though I still don’t agree

Fantastic Member

Yeah but I said it before Roundhouse can save the other Titans and be forgiven by them. But the one person he is not saving is Djinn and she is the one that truly matters. She is the only one Glass needs to maintain that plotline for. Not to mention Roundhouse put her in a worst situation because now she will have to face her brother. Teen Titans team dynamics change all the time don't worry they will eventually find another reason to hate Roundhouse.

Also, Glass I noticed often plays with the reader's expectations.I mean in the first arcs of his run he presented Djinn as a suspicious character to the point that readers didn't suspect Roundhouse. For all we know Roundhouse will be staying in that prison especially because it looks like Other is one of those villains that likes to talk.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 11-21-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Who didn't suspect Roundhouse? We all knew it wasn't Damian or Wallace, and Glass worked so hard to make the three girls look suspicious, while keeping Billy's origin as vague as possible, that it literally couldn't have been anyone but him. This wasn't Heroes in Crisis levels of a bad mystery but it really was simple. It was always either gonna be Roundhouse or none of them.

So let's hope he actually subverts expectations this time and doesn't have everyone jump on the "You saved us this one time so we forgive you" bandwagon with Billy.

As for the other, I honestly don't even care who he is. The most likely candidate is yet another person from Damian's past to keep reminding us what a bad person he used to be. Either that or someone we haven't seen before, who has no connection to anyone. Making the mystery of his identity all the more contrived.
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-21-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Fantastic Member

Who didn't suspect Roundhouse? We all knew it wasn't Damian or Wallace, and Glass worked so hard to make the three girls look suspicious, while keeping Billy's origin as vague as possible, that it literally couldn't have been anyone but him. This wasn't Heroes in Crisis levels of a bad mystery but it really was simple. It was always either gonna be Roundhouse or none of them.

So let's hope he actually subverts expectations this time and doesn't have everyone jump on the "You saved us this one time so we forgive you" bandwagon with Billy.

As for the other, I honestly don't even care who he is. The most likely candidate is yet another person from Damian's past to keep reminding us what a bad person he used to be. Either that or someone we haven't seen before, who has no connection to anyone. Making the mystery of his identity all the more contrived.
    Actually, a lot of people forgot about Roundhouse Glass didn't focus on him so people forgot. Also I don't care that much about the other Titans forgiving Billy. Djinn is the one who he is not saving and the person he hurt the most with his actions. Djinn will probably forgive Damian but will she forgive Roundhouse as easily I don't think so.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 11-21-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    Their ow cartoon would be amazing, but at the moment our best bet for animated Jon and Damian is a future season of Young Justice.
    I don’t want it to be like modern CN which is all about small boys 6-11 being annoying and loud but 2008-2010 action faux showmen like