Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fantastic Member

I am personally leaning towards Djinn's brother. He has the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the situation because Djinn's not there. They said the other was related to Damian but, in what way? They don't necessarily have to be family. Lastly, Damian was the only one who was told about Djinn's past.

I was thinking Suren at first because of the horned head piece the other is depicted having. But, that just means Djinn's brother could be a Ifrit. They are powerful demons from Islamic mythology that live in Ifrits live in a societies structured along ancient Arab tribal lines, complete with kings, tribes, and clans. Which matches structured societies with kings which matches Djinn's past.

Lastly, they have horns and one important thing is that they marry their own kind. Djinn is only viewed as a sister because they live within the same clan. But remember Djinn said it before women are rare among Djinn. That explains why her brother did not kill her.

I see Glass when creating Djinn clearly took a lot from Islamic mythology the more I research. It's rather interesting.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 10-19-2019 at 06:06 AM.