Page 246 of 272 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4078
    Fantastic Member

I bet Djinn's brother is going to want that crystal she mentioned in her origin in exchange for her freedom and I bet she hid it in the Bat cave. Remember when Djinn disappeared and went after Damian in the Bat cave issue. We know she isn't the traitor so what was she doing in there? Most likely hiding something. The crystal she mentioned in her origin. I mean Djinn is not stupid the Bat cave is one of the most secure areas in the DC Universe and it's also protected from magic if I remember correctly. Also if something happens to her at least Damian would be able to protect it for her. This is probably going to come up in February.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Roundhouse is so unlikable. I feel like he's going to be sticking around until the end though. Despite it not making much sense anyone would trust him or want him around
    Yep. But, unfortunately, Shadow is right. The theme of these Teen Titans books has been about redemption, dating all the way back to Kid Flash getting back on the team after Lazarus Contract (though they fumbled that redemption story up by making him an indignant ass and everyone on the team treating Damian like the one who was in the wrong)

Roundhouse is likely gonna save the team from the Other and get back in their good graces. Hopefully it comes with a complete character overhaul but he'll likely just go back to being the same annoying little tool that he was before he betrayed the team

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

it's ironic. Damian haters say the same about Damian. They also wanted him off the team. I think it's important that RH stays. I think even better if Damian stands up for him and gets the team to give him a second chance.

Damian should do his job as a team leader. he must have learnt something. Time to prove he has grown up. Talk to Crush. Crush is becoming more and more like a wild animal that no one can control. she is more harmful to the team than Rh. Damian has to talk her down and show he's in control or accept that this is not his team

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The Roundhouse Redemption story is gonna be a tough sell, especially after what he did to Djinn. Something like that would take years to truly make up for.

Blue22’s probabaly right though. Roundhouse is probably gonna be the one to save the team from the Other and everybody gonna act as if the betrayal never went down.

https://twitter.com/marcio_takara

Batfamily from Animation Damian's pose here is really good. Bat Ninja

https://twitter.com/airair_ii
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-19-2019 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    The Roundhouse Redemption story is gonna be a tough sell, especially after what he did to Djinn. Something like that would take years to truly make up for.

Blue22’s probabaly right though. Roundhouse is probably gonna be the one to save the team from the Other and everybody gonna act as if the betrayal never went down.
    I'll take that as well. I just feel that it's important that he stays.

Odds are, he'll stay. Forgiving him, I can get behind. But having him stay on the team....I don't like. Especially if things just go back to status quo and everyone acts like it never happened. Or worse, the blame will somehow fall on Damian, like when Wallace rejoined.

Best case scenario, they handle it like they did Alex from Runaways, who is back now and wants to be with his old friends, but they're not letting him back on the team just because he helped them out once. Personally, I think Alex is a piece of **** who shoulda stayed dead. But if we're going this route with him, at least they're making him work for it.

And yeah, I see the irony in being a Damian fan and not being in favor of another character redeeming themselves. But....I just really REALLY dislike this guy. Had the traitor been Crush or Djinn or even Emiko, I would be more forgiving because I already liked them as characters (though I still think Emiko is just Green Arrow's way of having his own Damian AND Cassandra Cain). But I just want Billy to go away. Maybe take Wallace with him xD
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-19-2019 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Odds are, he'll stay. Forgiving him, I can get behind. But having him stay on the team....I don't like. Especially if things just go back to status quo and everyone acts like it never happened. Or worse, the blame will somehow fall on Damian, like when Wallace rejoined.

Best case scenario, they handle it like they did Alex from Runaways, who is back now and wants to be with his old friends, but they're not letting him back on the team just because he helped them out once. Personally, I think Alex is a piece of **** who shoulda stayed dead. But if we're going this route with him, at least they're making him work for it.

And yeah, I see the irony in being a Damian fan and not being in favor of a other character redeeming themselves. But....I just really REALLY dislike this guy. Had the traitor been Crush or Djinn or even Emiko, I would be more forgiving because I already liked them as characters (though I still think Emiko is just Green Arrow's way of having his own Damian AND Cassandra Cain). But I just want Billy to go away. Maybe take Wallace with him xD

Ha ha that's funny. At least this is honest and fair. I get it.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

And yeah, I see the irony in being a Damian fan and not being in favor of a other character redeeming themselves. But....I just really REALLY dislike this guy. Had the traitor been Crush or Djinn or even Emiko, I would be more forgiving because I already liked them as characters (though I still think Emiko is just Green Arrow's way of having his own Damian AND Cassandra Cain). But I just want Billy to go away. Maybe take Wallace with him xD
    That's fair Glass wrote Roundhouse in a way that made him either comic relief or totally forgettable so fans and the other characters wouldn't suspect him being the traitor. Great for maintaining the the mystery of who the traitor could be but not for establishing the character as a fan favorite. Fans did not actually get to know him like Djinn or Crush.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 11-19-2019 at 09:12 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I'll take that as well. I just feel that it's important that he stays.
    But if it’s easy as that then his temper tantrum about robin really will be a waste of time

Extraordinary Member

Oh and does kid flash like red arrow

What is this about the Supersons coming to CW? I hope not. That would be the worst. HBO and Animated is the best way for DC to do Supersons

I don't think it's a straight up Super Sons show. But because Jon will be featured prominently in the Clark and Lois show, they're apparently looking for someone to play Damian too.

That said if there was a Super Sons show, I'd prefer it be animated too. Though I'm a little biased since that's how I prefer most superhero shows.

Fantastic Member

Well the CW actually has done animated shows for that Universe. They did animated show for Vixen that is meant to be in the CW universe. So, Super Sons could be animated.