Page 157 of 272 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    No. Just no.
    Why just no?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sergard View Post
    So this is not so not weird because Damian has led a team with the perpetually 17 raven and beast boy as well as starfire. But the dynamic as a duo is strange and to pretend it’s not is wrong. I don’t want Damian to become like chibi moon, always in a rush to grow up. I am glad their friends still but this gonna put pressure to age Damian and I feel like that what Bendis wants since kids in dangerous situations triggers him

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    this gonna put pressure to age Damian and I feel like that what Bendis wants since kids in dangerous situations triggers him
    You are scaring me even more..

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Why just no?
    I was restraining myself.

I am glad their friends still but this gonna put pressure to age Damian and I feel like that what Bendis wants since kids in dangerous situations triggers him
    Do NOT speak that into existence lol

The rate Damian's already been growing at is just fine. It's what should have happened with Jon. Don't give Bendis ideas.

Mighty Member

I am glad their friends still but this gonna put pressure to age Damian and I feel like that what Bendis wants since kids in dangerous situations triggers him
    I feel like Bendis just wants to leave a mark no matter how much of a scar it really is. I don't think he gives a crap about kid characters unless he has an opportunity to leave his mark.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Do NOT speak that into existence lol

The rate Damian's already been growing at is just fine. It's what should have happened with Jon. Don't give Bendis ideas.
    That’s just it for Damian to age Tim has to go or we’re gonna introduce some dumb late bloomer napoleons complexion him. Which is dumb small bird is best I love the way he takes advantage of his size in battle too

Astonishing Member

So this is not so not weird because Damian has led a team with the perpetually 17 raven and beast boy as well as starfire. But the dynamic as a duo is strange and to pretend it’s not is wrong. I don’t want Damian to become like chibi moon, always in a rush to grow up. I am glad their friends still but this gonna put pressure to age Damian and I feel like that what Bendis wants since kids in dangerous situations triggers him
    Damian getting along with an older character who isn't Dick is a good thing. He didn't get along with either of the three you mentioned. That being said, Jon should be the same age as Damian.

bendiscannotspell.jpg
    Bendis misspells Damian's name again.

Bendis hates Damian. I don't think he will do anything good to Damian.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Damian getting along with an older character who isn't Dick is a good thing. He didn't get along with either of the three you mentioned. That being said, Jon should be the same age as Damian.
    Damian is the youngest memeber of his current team as as well. It’s just the parternship is going to be unbalanced, Jon isn’t green anymore look at him. He intuitive a survivor and from the house of el. He aged so super and Lois didn’t have to take care of him he can be solo now. Things will never be the same in their working relationship. When Damian is around adults he gets aggressive and acts like he has to prove that yes he is a child but a competent one. I feel like he would fall back into that.

Quote Originally Posted by carguy2403 View Post
    bendiscannotspell.jpg
    Bendis misspells Damian's name again.
    Why I am not surprised for this?

I feel Damian and Jon will still get along. The age difference is the same and now Jon is no longer green. he is more battle and life hardened just like Damian so they should be more on the same wave length.

The thing is that their dynamic of the odd couple worked so well before. Their bickering, disagreeing but coming together in the end was tropey but lots of fun.Now they are the same.

Not to mention that Younger Jon allowed Damian to do normal kids stuff. A way to experience the childhood he never had.

They do look happy in the panel so we'll see but I still miss the old SuperSons.