Page 57 of 272 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    We knew that this would happen some day. He is following his father steps:

I AM BATMAN.. YOU WANT TO KNOW MY SECRET IDENTITY?

I am surprised about that.. I imaginated someone younger..

A moment of weakness.

Her magic? He said that he didnīt want her magic to cure him.. This is the real reason:
    We knew it would happen but it happened too fast and without enough reason or setup to land.

I agree that he was aged up so we can have stories like this but the writer didn't earn it. He did not do the necessary leg work for this to be believable and it doesn't match how Damian in other titles act.

Like father like son I guess.

Not what Jon meant, but lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Not what Jon meant, but lol.

Damian Wayne DC's Resident Roast Master

Fell out of comics for a few weeks, but finally got back and caught up on TT. Also wasn't into the Damian/Djinn scene. Like others have said, it felt OOC and not earned. Damian's not going to reveal his identity because there's a pretty girl in front of him. Maybe he would if he really had an emotional connection with her. But they've hardly interacted. I've always disliked the kind of romance writing that just puts a boy and a girl together and doesn't make an effort to develop them being together. They just are. Because. Boy and girl. :/

At least with Djinn and Crush we saw them bonding and we know Crush is the kind of emotionally damaged that makes falling in love too quickly possible. I liked her bits (especially after reading her part in that Valentines Day special) and Emiko is growing on me. The Roundhouse and Wallace part was also really cute. The only part of this team I'm not really digging is Djinn's backstory because it was a bit of a let down with how obvious it was after all that teasing of some big mystery. (And idk, related to a big scary demon that makes her do bad stuff--bit too similar to Raven for me.)

But I'm honestly just a little tired of Damian's current arc and kinda can't wait for it to be over. The team are all really cool and I want to see more of them but the writing (and sometimes the art) has been lacking for me lately.

Smile Serious boy

https://twitter.com/airair_ii

Quote Originally Posted by babybats View Post
    Fell out of comics for a few weeks, but finally got back and caught up on TT. Also wasn't into the Damian/Djinn scene. Like others have said, it felt OOC and not earned. Damian's not going to reveal his identity because there's a pretty girl in front of him. Maybe he would if he really had an emotional connection with her. But they've hardly interacted. I've always disliked the kind of romance writing that just puts a boy and a girl together and doesn't make an effort to develop them being together. They just are. Because. Boy and girl. :/

At least with Djinn and Crush we saw them bonding and we know Crush is the kind of emotionally damaged that makes falling in love too quickly possible. I liked her bits (especially after reading her part in that Valentines Day special) and Emiko is growing on me. The Roundhouse and Wallace part was also really cute. The only part of this team I'm not really digging is Djinn's backstory because it was a bit of a let down with how obvious it was after all that teasing of some big mystery. (And idk, related to a big scary demon that makes her do bad stuff--bit too similar to Raven for me.)

But I'm honestly just a little tired of Damian's current arc and kinda can't wait for it to be over. The team are all really cool and I want to see more of them but the writing (and sometimes the art) has been lacking for me lately.
    I too noted the Raven similarities but didn't really mind it.
    I also liked the setting and feel of her story [visuals and tone not narrative which was quite generic]. We always knew it was going to be Arabia but I didn't expect it to be so rich and flavoursome.

I'm feeling and loving everyone expect Damian which is just unfortunate.

Not feeling the big head art but i like that it's individual and Damian doesn't look Caucasian.

Me and my Dad

https://twitter.com/kurachi93

And my Friend

Last edited by dietrich; 02-25-2019 at 01:53 AM.

Lol those earings Jason is slowly morphing into fingerless gloves Conner.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    This should be the TRUE appearance of bat-damian... Better than make him bald.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I liked this giff.. But watching his profile images, I think that I am not interested in watch more images from his twitter.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-25-2019 at 04:30 AM.

Amazing Member

I think Damian does not really feel anything for Djinn. What happened in the last issue (the "kiss" and that Damian revealed his identity) is the result of her ring's power.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    He also has a Dragon that he rescued with his best bro

I miss Goliath too
    I almost forgot him.

Quote Originally Posted by BenThousan View Post
    I think Damian does not really feel anything for Djinn. What happened in the last issue (the "kiss" and that Damian revealed his identity) is the result of her ring's power.
    So.. You think that all Damian mistakes related with her are the ring fault? I doubt it(he canīt fall in love?).. I hope that you are wrong this is what those Robinxsuperkid fags want.

Djinn, Emiko, Maya, Maps... No matter the girl, but give him one girlfriend DC.. She canīt be worst than the worst of them.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-25-2019 at 07:57 AM.