Page 245 of 272 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    DC Nation Tweeted this a few hrs ago for National Fast Food Day

The perfect time to ketchup with your best bud. #NationalFastFoodDay

I'm going to hope that the tweets reminding us of their friendship hints at future plans [fingers crossed]

https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/1195763469485780992
    If only they had used a better image of Jon .

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

BatBoys Age Reversed

https://twitter.com/jjmk_bot

A big Birdie and a Baby Birdie napping

https://twitter.com/Spideog_Babybat
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-17-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If only they had used a better image of Jon .
    Or remembered that Damian is a vegetarian.

Inspired by the Deathstroke #50 preview: Slade, Diana and Damian drinking Beer. This is how it should go, Damian [even when grown up] doesn't drink. He tries but spits it out asap because it taste vile

https://twitter.com/airair_ii

A Supersons Anime/cartoon Come on DC

https://twitter.com/uluzcutieswards
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-17-2019 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    What even is the relationship between Bruce and Damian at the moment?
    After months of getting no content for those two Damian suddenly started popping up around his dad again (Detective Comics, Batman, Event Leviathan, the recent Nightwing annual) and while their relationship seemed a bit strained in Leviathan they seem to work together fine in other comics. The upcoming Detective Comics issue #1017 wants to deal with Bruce's and Damian's estrangement, but unless it takes place before the Arkham Knight arc it wouldn't make much sense unless they had another estrangement.
    Damian and Bruce's relationship has been all over the place since Rebirth began. Its inconsistency and the fact that we still don't know how it started (the closest we got to an explanation was Bruce forgetting Damian's 13th birthday) is actually one of the only negative things I have to say about the Rebirth era. I don't like those two not getting along. They had an entire Batman and Robin run dedicated to them learning to understand each other and it ended with them on a high note. Now, fast forward three in-universe years and they're almost back to square one for no reason...except for when they aren't, also for no reason.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Damian and Bruce's relationship has been all over the place since Rebirth began. Its inconsistency and the fact that we still don't know how it started (the closest we got to an explanation was Bruce forgetting Damian's 13th birthday) is actually one of the only negative things I have to say about the Rebirth era. I don't like those two not getting along. They had an entire Batman and Robin run dedicated to them learning to understand each other and it ended with them on a high note. Now, fast forward three in-universe years and they're almost back to square one for no reason...except for when they aren't, also for no reason.
    New 52 Batman: Moves heaven and earth to get his dead son back.
    Rebirth Batman: Can't even write a card for Damian's birthday and doesn't care when his son doesn't come home to do shady stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    New 52 Batman: Moves heaven and earth to get his dead son back.
    Rebirth Batman: Can't even write a card for Damian's birthday and doesn't care when his son doesn't come home to do shady stuff.
    Post Rebirth: Sets up a place for capes with issues, thinks robots are enough for people. And reliving their past traumas. And no support from within due to everyone having to remain anonymous. Most of whom end up dead.

Teen Titans 36 Preview:

https://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive...-body-hostage/

Is only Lobo controlling Crush..

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Teen Titans 36 Preview:

https://www.comicsbeat.com/exclusive...-body-hostage/

Is only Lobo controlling Crush..
    If djinn is trapped in the ring, then we must be avoiding the whole "your my anchor trope"
    so how will they break her free, also I am serious about Roundhouse being off the team I am sick of him

Yeah I'm ready for Roundhouse to go away now but I get the feeling he won't.

Fantastic Member

It would kind of go against the theme of the book to not give Roundhouse a redemption arc. I mean Damian got one in Grant Morrison's Batman so now Roundhouse gets one. I don't want him off the team because of this reason. I don't care for Roundhouse but then again I didn't like Damian either when he was first introduced. I am willing to see what they do with the character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    It would kind of go against the theme of the book to not give Roundhouse a redemption arc. I mean Damian got one in Grant Morrison's Batman so now Roundhouse gets one. I don't want him off the team because of this reason. I don't care for Roundhouse but then again I didn't like Damian either when he was first introduced. I am willing to see what they do with the character.
    Roundhouse needs to go on a hiatus crush is gonna kill him, let him go reflect whilena less annoying teammate takes his pace

Fantastic Member

I wouldn't mind Roundhouse leaving the team and coming back. Teen Titans is known for having a rotating team roster and it could be interesting for new character arcs down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    If djinn is trapped in the ring, then we must be avoiding the whole "your my anchor trope"
    so how will they break her free, also I am serious about Roundhouse being off the team I am sick of him
    I think that the FEBRUARY solicitation says that they need Djinn brother(elias?) help...

Roundhouse.. You are the worst.

So release her from the ring would not be easy.. Despite that I hope that they can heard her voice and that we have the chance to see her during the next issues even if the is inside the ring..

Roundhouse is so unlikable. I feel like he's going to be sticking around until the end though. Despite it not making much sense anyone would trust him or want him around