Page 229 of 272 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4078
    Fantastic Member

I am personally leaning towards Djinn's brother. He has the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the situation because Djinn's not there. They said the other was related to Damian but, in what way? They don't necessarily have to be family. Lastly, Damian was the only one who was told about Djinn's past.

I was thinking Suren at first because of the horned head piece the other is depicted having. But, that just means Djinn's brother could be a Ifrit. They are powerful demons from Islamic mythology that live in Ifrits live in a societies structured along ancient Arab tribal lines, complete with kings, tribes, and clans. Which matches structured societies with kings which matches Djinn's past.

Lastly, they have horns and one important thing is that they marry their own kind. Djinn is only viewed as a sister because they live within the same clan. But remember Djinn said it before women are rare among Djinn. That explains why her brother did not kill her.

I see Glass when creating Djinn clearly took a lot from Islamic mythology the more I research. It's rather interesting.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 10-19-2019 at 06:06 AM.

If Djinn's brother can do all the thing Djinn does. He will probably be able to enter Damian's mind and see his feelings for Djinn which he could definitely take advantage of.

I'm still wondering who will be more likely to free Djinn from her ring, either Damian or Crush. I think whoever does will likely end up being who Djinn picks

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    If Djinn's brother can do all the thing Djinn does. He will probably be able to enter Damian's mind and see his feelings for Djinn which he could definitely take advantage of.

I'm still wondering who will be more likely to free Djinn from her ring, either Damian or Crush. I think whoever does will likely end up being who Djinn picks
    Maybe but if they make a deal with her brother to do it they may have set Djinn up for something way worse. I can see Crush doing that, Damian I am not so sure. Djinn could possibly come back to a even worst situation.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    For a while I thought The Other might be Djinn's Brother but now they say it's someone close to him. Close to Damian. That Implies Al Ghul or The BatFamily.

Djinn also has been around for Thousands of years.

I thought the same during long time for Djinn age and black mask words that THE OTHER was someone really old.. Older than Ra´s.

Now unless Glass have read RSOB and uses the YEAR OF BLOOD as excuse to say that Damian saw in some moment Djinn brother I don´t know what to think...
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-19-2019 at 06:48 AM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

The Other could also be some new character that was added to Damian’s LOA days. Maybe an old trainer of some sort?

Something like that would technically satisfy the given requirements.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    The Other could also be some new character that was added to Damian’s LOA days. Maybe an old trainer of some sort?

I really thinking it's someone from the Suren Darga. Because I have never seen anyone else wear those kinds horned helmets. Also, if you look at the cover art for the other it looks like Damian is trying to save him. Similar to how he tried to get Suren not resurrect his father in RSOB.
    But, the villain's name is the other so he could be other version of Damian. It wouldn't be the first time the Teen Titans fought a version of themselves from another future or the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post

What are Damian';s feelings for Djinn? I know she likes him but he doesn't seem to feel the same. She always blindsides him with these intense moments where she attempts to get him to make a connection but he's never indicated that he returns those feelings. He's always taken aback or clueless about what she expects.

Even when Crush revealed her feelings for Djinn, Damian seemed surprised that crush viewed him as a love rival.

I don't think Damian has romantic feeling s for Djinn. In fact Damian doesn't really consider Djinn's feelings at all.

What we have is a 3-way unrequited/oblivious love thing.

Crush like Djinn
    Djinn likes Damian
    Damian isn't aware/we haven't had any clues how he feels
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-19-2019 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post

Wasn't The Other a character that we 1st encountered in RHATO's ? Why is he now a TT's foe and has ties with Damian?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    What are Damian';s feelings for Djinn? I know she likes him but he doesn't seem to feel the same. She always blindsides him with these intense moments where she attempts to get him to make a connection but he's never indicated that he returns those feelings. He's always taken aback or clueless about what she expects.

Even when Crush revealed her feelings for Djinn, Damian seemed surprised that crush viewed him as a love rival.

I don't think Damian has romantic feeling s for Djinn. In fact Damian doesn't really consider Djinn's feelings at all.

What we have is a 3-way unrequited/oblivious love thing.

Crush like Djinn
    Djinn likes Damian
    Damian isn't aware/we haven't had any clues how he feels
    I would say that Djinn and Damian both don't know their feelings. When the other Titans say something about their feelings for each other they both deny it. Their feelings could become romantic in the future maybe as they get closer but neither are willing to make that move now. They can be protective and affectionate towards each other but that is all it is right now. Crush seems to be the only one wanting to be in a relationship. They may have small crushes on each other but neither understands their feelings for each other fully.

The main reason I say that is that Damian since Djinn as been on the team has been rather protective of her and has tried on multiple occasions to make up for his actions after the prison was revealed. Djinn before also seemed to have a crush on Damian as well. I think it rather clear. He didn't apologize to anybody else but Djinn until Roundhouse revealed himself.
    Also, Djinn has said early in the book that she has feelings for Robin that she never felt before. Djinn also told Crush that she doesn't understand herself well enough to understand any sort of romantic feels she may feel for her or Damian.

They are both new to understanding what romantic feelings are so it makes sense.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 10-19-2019 at 12:32 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Wasn't The Other a character that we 1st encountered in RHATO's ? Why is he now a TT's foe and has ties with Damian?
    To the best of my knowledge, the Other wasn’t ever mentioned until this current of TT. I don’t believe he ever appeared in RHATO but won’t know for sure until we know who he is.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 10-19-2019 at 05:37 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 10-19-2019 at 05:50 PM.