Page 147 of 272 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 4078

I like how Glass writes Damian, because he's again him. Damian is supposed to be fucking 10. Comic books or not, that's just stupid. If you know anything about fighting, then you know it doesn't matter how much training, a 10 year old has no chance against adults. Even the minor league criminals of Gotham, the drug dealers, the pimps and bank robbers with no formal training are criminals and would have grown up street fighting. A 10 year old child, even Batman's, wouldn't have the chance against an adult, and any adult who hits a 10 year old, is going to seriously hurt the child. 10 years old people. Grant Morrison fucked up. He didn't even make him a teenager. Also Glass has Damian all flirty flirty with Red Arrow and Djinn. He's 10. He doesn't even have hair on his balls yet. So Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyjam2233 View Post
    10 years old people. Grant Morrison fucked up. He didn't even make him a teenager. Also Glass has Damian all flirty flirty with Red Arrow and Djinn. He's 10. He doesn't even have hair on his balls yet. So Stupid.
    Damian has 13 years since the start of rebirth.. DC showed it in Teen titans(2016) 1.. Maybe now 14.. Seems that 1 year happened since that inside the DC universe.. But DC loves make him as one short guy for his age..

damian wayne robin 13th birthday.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-12-2019 at 03:47 AM.

Tomasi's Tec run is a freaking godsend. This is the return to form for Batman and Robin that I've wanted since Rebirth began.

I like how Glass writes Damian, because he's again him. Damian is supposed to be fucking 10. Comic books or not, that's just stupid. If you know anything about fighting, then you know it doesn't matter how much training, a 10 year old has no chance against adults. Even the minor league criminals of Gotham, the drug dealers, the pimps and bank robbers with no formal training are criminals and would have grown up street fighting. A 10 year old child, even Batman's, wouldn't have the chance against an adult, and any adult who hits a 10 year old, is going to seriously hurt the child. 10 years old people.
    I dunno, even taking away the fact that he's been 13 for like three years now, I'd probably bet on the child raised (and likely abused) by assassins to be the perfect killing machine over some gangsters and low level thugs.

Just like his Dad, the kid's a prodigy. He makes up for his small size and lack of strength with his skill and intelligence. Honestly, it's not unlike Dick and Jason, who were also young children when they first became Robin.
    Last edited by Blue22; 06-12-2019 at 04:13 AM.

Damian has grown on me. I hate the character so fucking much because he was a 10 year old. Even tho these are comic books that we read, and his genealogy has been augmented, I hated him. No not because he was a whiny little spoon fed piss ant, but BECAUSE he was 10 years old. I'm from a rough neighborhood. I grew up fighting. I know quite a bit about fighting properly. Boxing, some MMA, and a **** load of street fighting and bar fighting. Fighting in numbers. Outnumbered, and being in the crowed of outnumbering. Hitting people with baseball bats, beer bottles, rocks, cars, sticks what ever. Here's why I always hated Damian tho...........HE'S FUCKING 10 YEARS OLD. It doesn't matter how good he is at fighting or what his training is. He doesn't have the strength to really be able to hurt another person. Yeah sure, he can take a knew out, or chop someone in the throat. If he's grabbed by someone, I don't care if it's fucking Bane, if he puts his fingers in their eye sockets, they're going to let go. No one is going to try and act so scary and tough that they'll take becoming blind just to show how they can take pain. Also, He's fighting scumbags, gang bangers, drug dealers, and petty criminals. Now these people not have the training that Damian has had, but if they're from the Gotham criminal world, they grew up fighting other people so they know how to street fight.....Also they're adults. One good UNP-ROPER punch to a 10 year old is going to knock them the **** out, or really hurt them. Son of Batman or not.
    Robins have always been kids who beat grown men. He's not even the youngest Robin to hand grown men their arse. In the Old comics Dick was like 9.

Not to mention that unlike the other batkids he had a little helping hand in the form genetics enhancements and upgrades [the unbreakable spine talia outfitted him with after jay paralysed him]

It's a Robin trope so i don't mind so long as they don't go over board.

I liked this:

detective comics batman robin damian wayne.jpg

Someone here thinks that AK can join the batfamily?

With that ending and don´t understand that she blinded all Gotham City I doubt it.. Someone tired of writers making this(adding more batfamily members) said that this can happen..

With Steph as the Batfamily blonde girl is enough for me.. Gotham Girl has one limited lifetime with these powers and is in the other side..
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-12-2019 at 04:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It's a Robin trope so i don't mind so long as they don't go over board.
    ^This^

Honestly, the only time I've felt like they went overboard with it isn't even a comics example. It was in Damian's first movie when he made Deathstroke his bitch...twice.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I liked this:

detective comics batman robin damian wayne.jpg

Someone here thinks that AK can join the batfamily?

With that ending and don´t understand that she blinded all Gotham City I doubt it.. Someone tired of writers making this(adding more batfamily members) said that this can happen..

With Steph as the Batfamily blonde girl is enough for me.. Gotham Girl has one limited lifetime with these powers and is in the other side..
    I'd prefer that she didn't. The Batfamily is already a little too bloated for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I'd prefer that she didn't. The Batfamily is already a little too bloated for my liking.
    Same here.. I have enough with Batman, Batwoman, all 4 robins and the pre-flashpoint batgirls..

I'm fine with the five Robins and three Batgirls (one of whom is also one of the five Robins). I'm even cool with Kate, though I don't really care about her either way. It's everyone after them that I think we don't really need.

Duke especially wound up being a big waste of space. Which is a shame cuz I was actually rooting for him as the only good thing to come out of that obnoxious "We are Robin" group.
    Last edited by Blue22; 06-12-2019 at 06:18 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Damian has 13 years since the start of rebirth.. DC showed it in Teen titans(2016) 1.. Maybe now 14.. Seems that 1 year happened since that inside the DC universe.. But DC loves make him as one short guy for his age..

damian wayne robin 13th birthday.jpg
    Why do people keep saying 14 time doesn’t work like that in comics. Baby’s are not born, marriages never come to be you can start college but never finish. Months can go by but never a year
    Damian is 13 and will stay so

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why do people keep saying 14 time doesn’t work like that in comics. Baby’s are not born, marriages never come to be you can start college but never finish. Months can go by but never a year
    Damian is 13 and will stay so
    I think people have been saying it because Jon was 11 when Jor El took him but, up until that point, he'd always been 10.

Granted that doesn't necessarily mean Damian is 14 now. It could just mean Jon was already close to being 11 when Rebirth began. Either way, most people have taken that as a sign that it's been a year. If Damian is 14 now, the fact that he still hasn't hit puberty is all the more hilarious (or tragic if being dead for so long somehow fucked with his growth)

Fantastic Member

Well, due to Doomsday Clock the DC Universe moves ahead a year so Damian should be turning 14 soon. I want two things to happen during that time one we get this design for him finally I really like the longer hair on him and he looks older.download.jpeg

Second, there is one thing that Tom King may do besides the Catwoman and Batman marriage and that is being Helena Wayne to current universe. I would love seeing Damian as a older brother and then the Batfamily would be complete. Especially, after Damian asked Salina if her and Bruce were going to have a child I think it would be cool to see. Also, this would add a new interesting writing aspect for both the Batman and Teen Titans books. Bruce did not get to raise Damian for 10 years and how he gets these moments with his daughter. I just think it would be interesting.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 06-12-2019 at 07:10 AM.

I've wanted Helena to be brought into this continuity for years now. Overprotective big brother Damian would be the best xD

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I think people have been saying it because Jon was 11 when Jor El took him but, up until that point, he'd always been 10.

Granted that doesn't necessarily mean Damian is 14 now. It could just mean Jon was already close to being 11 when Rebirth began. Either way, most people have taken that as a sign that it's been a year. If Damian is 14 now, the fact that he still hasn't hit puberty is all the more hilarious (or tragic if being dead for so long somehow fucked with his growth)
    Damian is resurrected and genetically modified human being their could countless reason for why he is a late bloomer , but its most likely because tim drake is 5'6 and forever 17 and basically blocking Damian from reaching next stage in his life since he is the young robin.

I'm actually okay with the speed that Damian and Tim have been growing. I'm not sure if my negative reaction to what's going on with Jon was any indicator but I like being able to see my young heroes grow over a long period of time.

Sure it took over a decade for Damian to go from ten to thirteen, and even longer for Tim to be of college age, but given how time works in comics, I think that's pretty fair.