Page 221 of 272 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4078

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Intrestingly I thought they were buildling somthing with her and Wally, also she is just a bit to so similar to damian, they make good firends , she is clearly the wondergirl t his nightwing
    anyway I am past the relationship mess, I just want the Other to be exposed, and for Roundhouse to leave with Aqualad returning
    just cos they are similar doesn't mean it won't work. I have no interest in reading Teen romance in comics so I don't mind them admitting to liking each other then dating off screen. That would be ideal in fact.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    it doesn't have to be Glass who writes it and it's unlikely this team is going to last long enough for us to see romance. Even when all this is resolved I don't see them staying together.
    That's the thing with Teen Titans if you don't think they are facing enough personal drama and have odds to the point that they will brake apart it's not good. I have read just about every Teen Titans run and every single team has nearly broken up. If you look at Wollman Teen Titans back in the day they really did not like each other at all in the early issues. Long before moles and any thing else. We tend not to remember that because they function as a team now. But, a lot of Teen Titans runs have this point in their run and the team eventually gets over it. It's just a stable of Teen Titans runs.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Glass seems to be going more towards Emiko and Wally. Which I am pretty cool with. Wally has a different mortal compass than Emiko which I think makes that relationship more interesting than her relationship with Damian. Emiko's relationship with Damian has never felt romantic more like a big sister and little brother relationship which is why she is so protective of him. Glass even mentioned in early interviews about him writing Teen Titans that what sort of relationship her was writing between Emiko and Damian.

I found the interview if anyone wants to read it:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.syf...-creator%3famp
    Kid flash is 13? since when , he is in HS

amd he said Roundhouse is suppose to be the Garth of the team? gARTH WHO?

That's the thing with Teen Titans if you don't think they are facing enough personal drama and have odds to the point that they will brake apart it's not good. I have read just about every Teen Titans run and every single team has nearly broken up. If you look at Wollman Teen Titans back in the day they really did not like each other at all in the early issues. Long before moles and any thing else. We tend not to remember that because they function as a team now. But, a lot of Teen Titans runs have this point in their run and the team eventually gets over it. It's just a stable of Teen Titans runs.
    Aah right. i haven't read that much TT. A bit of the NTT and then Percy and Glass are all the TT I've ever read.

Kid flash is 13? since when , he is in HS

amd he said Roundhouse is suppose to be the Garth of the team? gARTH WHO?
    lol @ Garth who?

Fantastic Member

But, that's part of the formula of Teen Titans to see that sort of relationship drama romantic or not. It's kind of the point Teen Titans is not meant to be an action book it's about relationships. If you don't have all sorts of relationships explored and it's another book full of action what's to stop you from Superman, Batman, or most other DC titles. That's what makes Teen Titans what it is.

Extraordinary Member

Yes and No
    They were on the cusp of adulthood 17-19 dealing with some very different issues in wolfman storylines
    It wasnt that they didnt like each other
    Wally was under Raven spell which made him an ass for 25+ issues it was never really resolved or confronted
    Terra waas real nasty somtimes, i cant believe Donna had to stop a meeting and say this is not how we treat each other

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Some of Emiko's actions could be percieved as Jealousy of Djinn. I could maybe see her admitting to liking Damian in some sort of twist for more Drama. But im not sure Glass would go that route.
    And emiko has a crush on his hunky older brother

Fantastic Member

And emiko has a crush on his hunky older brother
    Damian could be Nightwing someday. But... Emi making right decision with this dream.

Damian and Cass

SuperSons

https://twitter.com/drawingcookie1

Ugggh. So today's Teen Titans marks the absolute dumbest thing Damian has ever done...

spoilers:
    and it MIGHT have cost us Djinn.

So everyone guessing Damian was responsible for the death of Billy's sister was right. Literally blew up a building just to catch Scarecrow. Billy and Claire got caught in the crossfire.

Billy made some pretty valid points about everything Damian's been doing up until now having been the exact opposite of heroic. It pained me to agree with him but when you're right, you're right.

The other Titans start to calm him down and that's when Damian, after everything Billy just got done saying, had the audacity to open his mouth and say "I can forgive you". Like....REALLY? You're all in this situation because you miscalculated and killed the boy's sister....and he's the one who should be asking for forgiveness!?

So, rightfully, Billy freaks out...but then, in a fit of rage, he orders Djinn to go inside of her ring and never come out. Crush breaks out of her chains and almost kills Billy. Then she runs off and gets caught by her Dad.

*Sigh* This whole run is just....wow. Is every post-New 52 story outside of Super Sons just a contest to see how bad a writer can make Damian look?
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-16-2019 at 04:10 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Ugggh. So today's Teen Titans marks the absolute dumbest thing Damian has ever done...

spoilers:

So everyone guessing Damian was responsible for the death of Billy's sister was right. Literally blew up a building just to catch Scarecrow. Billy and Claire got caught in the crossfire.

Billy made some pretty valid points about everything Damian's been doing up until now having been the exact opposite of heroic. It pained me to agree with him but when you're right, you're right.

The other Titans start to calm him down and that's when Damian, after everything Billy just got done saying, had the audacity to open his mouth and say "I can forgive you". Like....REALLY? You're all in this situation because you miscalculated and killed the boy's sister....and he's the one who should be asking for forgiveness!?

So, rightfully, Billy freaks out...but then, in a fit of rage, he orders Djinn to go inside of her ring and never come out. Crush breaks out of her chains and almost kills Billy. Then she runs off and gets caught by her Dad.

*Sigh* This whole run is just....wow. Is every post-New 52 story outside of Super Sons just a contest to see how bad a writer can make Damian look?
    end of spoilers
    Honestly, I just like to pretend this run doesn't exist.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    So he pulls Captain American 3 civil war plot, or is this a Batwoman Pilot plot

Can I have some hope here that this happend 3 years ago, that this is all from billy view and were missing something? I don't know what to do with this, oh an i have a theory with the ring but it seems to cheesy

I feel sorry for Roundhouse but it was kinda his fault cutting through an abandoned warehouse. His sister's death is a shame but what was Damian supposed to do? If he didn't blow up the warehouse the gas would go off and his sister and 1000s more would be dead anyway.

So he pulls Captain American 3 civil war plot, or is this a Batwoman Pilot plot

Can I have some hope here that this happend 3 years ago, that this is all from billy view and were missing something? I don't know what to do with this, oh an i have a theory with the ring but it seems to cheesy
    What's your ring theory!