Page 150 of 272 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4078
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    So Djinn's Ring is gone and Crush looks to be on the rampage? Wally is holding her back and she is screaming at Damian.

Are these two actually dating?

Another threat of status quo change? Ughhhh!

This is getting repetitive and boring.
    Covers and solicitations never really tell you anything. The change is probably going to be we find out about the mole. I mean think about it if solicitations don't say something going to change forever people would not be excited or feel an urgent need to buy the comic. Its really just marketing 101.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Really, looking forward to this issue. I was talking with a friend and they were saying that they thought Crush took the ring to get Djinn to like her. The only change in the status quo I imagine is finding out who the mole is or who the other is.
    I hope that's not the case. I like their relationship and Crush though hot headed and crushing real hard on Djinn seems smarter than that. Plius she seems tuned in to Djinn's emotions. Always noticing when she's sad.

She got really upset when she thought Damian was hurting Djinn's feelings. This is such a huge violation. I really hope it's not Crush.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I think her missing ring is more likely to be related to her father/brother (I forget which one it is) that Glass has been teasing since Djinn debuted than being Crush or the other related.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I hope that's not the case. I like their relationship and Crush though hot headed and crushing real hard on Djinn seems smarter than that. Plius she seems tuned in to Djinn's emotions. Always noticing when she's sad.

She got really upset when she thought Damian was hurting Djinn's feelings. This is such a huge violation. I really hope it's not Crush.
    I don't think it's the case. Just a theory. I really like Djinn and Crush relationship but, more as a friendship than a romance. I know Djinn relationship with Damian is not truly romantic yet, but I like the way Glass writes them together. Even when they disagree they are still able to listen and talk to each and have genuine conversations that have a intimacy not seen in Djinn's writing with Crush. Not to say the scenes with Crush and Djinn are badly written I just don't feel the same level of intimacy reading them, when I read a scene between Damian and Djinn. Especially, when combined with subtle aspects like touching when in panels together.

Damian's not a touchy person so seeing this in the art makes we like the writing more.How+you+guys+feeling+about+damien+robins+new+little+girlfriend+_2bb284adfb1f35e9cc89f1057377161d.jpg

But, Damian unlike Wolverine will grow right now I think writers are just having fun giving Damian a napolean complex. Also, if I was picking a design for the future .
    I like this look for Damian.
    Attachment 83336

I love this costume. Thanks Batman Beyond. Maybe someday we will see the current Damian wearing it in one adventure.

Damian

He is really big here.. But is Damian.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-16-2019 at 01:25 AM.

I don't think it's the case. Just a theory. I really like Djinn and Crush relationship but, more as a friendship than a romance. I know Djinn relationship with Damian is not truly romantic yet, but I like the way Glass writes them together. Even when they disagree they are still able to listen and talk to each and have genuine conversations that have a intimacy not seen in Djinn's writing with Crush. Not to say the scenes with Crush and Djinn are badly written I just don't feel the same level of intimacy reading them, when I read a scene between Damian and Djinn. Especially, when combined with subtle aspects like touching when in panels together.

Damian's not a touchy person so seeing this in the art makes we like the writing more.How+you+guys+feeling+about+damien+robins+new+little+girlfriend+_2bb284adfb1f35e9cc89f1057377161d.jpg
    I would prefer a Crush and Djinn relationship.

I did like this scene. It's very sweet. I've always thought Damian was too young to have a relationship plus he's personality seems like he isn't really there yet. I also find it adorable that he didn't even realise that she liked him.

You are right he's not a touchy person. Made me laugh when we found out in Supersons he's been kissing some Bandit Princess which he seemed to hate talking about but he seemed willing to kiss Djinn and Blushed when Emi kissed him.
    Last edited by dietrich; 06-16-2019 at 03:53 AM.

I'm not sure what i think of Damian in a relationship. I always see him ending up like 666 Batman with his cats just due to his lifestyle and who he is. [the weight of The Batman and The Al Ghul legacies reduces the chances of a happily everafter]

His past experiences and the experiences of those around him when it comes to relationships no doubt have left scars and shaped his outlook. Damian will likely be even worse than his father at relationships.

I like Damian and Kara in Injustice [there too he's oblivious to her fondness of him]

I like the idea of him and Alexis Luthor from The Just though she betrayed him and it was hinted that he had feelings for Chris Kent the universe's Superman. i would have liked to see more of that world and that relationship.

There was also Kingdom Come where he's with Mari Grayson. I really, really love the idea of Damian ending up becoming Dick's son-in-law [is that too creepy?]

I even like the childhood teases with Maps and Djinn but I think he will be unlucky in love.
    Last edited by dietrich; 06-16-2019 at 04:28 AM.

I've seen some who hate the possibility of Damian and Djinn. The general excuse being that she's too old. I don't think she is.

I doubt Crush has the ring it most likely is to do with her brother. He might have connections to The Other.

On the subject of future partners for Damian. I liked the Lexi Luthor Idea or someone similar but a good one who doesn't turn to the dark side. Two kids of ex villains who are good. They can relate to each other. I'm also not opposed to a gay Damian.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Dami and Alfred

SuperSons and Kid Joker

https://twitter.com/winterRimyeah
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 06-16-2019 at 04:57 AM.

Supersons

Covers and solicitations never really tell you anything. The change is probably going to be we find out about the mole. I mean think about it if solicitations don't say something going to change forever people would not be excited or feel an urgent need to buy the comic. Its really just marketing 101.
    It's just used too often i'm getting sick of them always threatening but never delivering on a status quo change. I mean the 1st TT run ended with a status change we don't need another one. Why can't we just have a some stretch of time when they all get along? It's lazy marketing which I doubt anyone falls for.

The prison din't lead to change, the killing of Deathstroke didn't lead to change, Damian endangering them didn't lead to change, physical fighting didn't lead to change. I don't think this will.

I'm not sure what i think of Damian in a relationship. I always see him ending up like 666 Batman with his cats just due to his lifestyle and who he is. [the weight of The Batman and The Al Ghul legacies reduces the chances of a happily everafter]

His past experiences and the experiences of those around him when it comes to relationships no doubt have left scars and shaped his outlook. Damian will likely be even worse than his father at relationships.

I like Damian and Kara in Injustice [there too he's oblivious to her fondness of him]

Hmmm.. Age difference 3 years.. With another timeskip(Damian with 16 years, Kara 19).. We connect that with SS future and this relation fits.

This can still happen.. If DC is smart.. Something that I doubt.

Red Arrow has more chances.. They can use what happened before Emiko joining the TT as excuse to make them start one relation in the future.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-16-2019 at 05:13 AM.

I like the idea of him and Alexis Luthor from The Just though she betrayed him and it was hinted that he had feelings for Chris Kent the universe's Superman. i would have liked to see more of that world and that relationship.

There was also Kingdom Come where he's with Mari Grayson. I really, really love the idea of Damian ending up becoming Dick's son-in-law [is that too creepy?]

I even like the childhood teases with Maps and Djinn but I think he will be unlucky in love.
    I'm a sucker for all of them. I like relationship drama in teen comics. I wouldn't mind Damian getting a girl friend. It'd be hilarious with his people skills.

PS.

You forgot Raven from the animated Universe.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 06-16-2019 at 05:19 AM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Depending on how you define Damian & Dick’s relationship, Damian getting together with Mari means he’d either be sleeping with his sister or his niece. They may not be related in that universe but they would be in the main one.

So yeah, personally I’m not a fan of that particular pairing on principle more than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Depending on how you define Damian & Dick’s relationship, Damian getting together with Mari means he’d either be sleeping with his sister or his niece. They may not be related in that universe but they would be in the main one.

So yeah, personally I’m not a fan of that particular pairing on principle more than anything.
    I'm okay with it in that World but it is suspect in the the main DC world. they might not be blood related but they are family.