Page 214 of 272 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224264 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 4078
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Damian first introduced at 10 and at Rebirth he's 13.
    Batman and Robin usually declared to take place for a year, so by the time he became Bruce's Robin he should be 11.
    A year passed from the beginning of New 52 until Death of The Family as mentioned in that story so he's 12 then.
    After that, there's no significant year passing that I remember being mentioned so I'll go straight to Rebirth.

That's my timeline unless someone wants to say more than a year passed between Death of The Family and Rebirth, like for example, the time Batman Eternal took place.

In which case I'm gonna count Damian's death that took place a week after Death of The Family, as mentioned in New 52 Nightwing, until his revival after Batman Eternal, as an uncounted year because he died and therefore doesn't age, so he'll still reach 13 by Rebirth.

Although Eternal shouldn't take a year because Superwoman was already pregnant before that and gave birth quite a while after Eternal.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 10-10-2019 at 05:40 AM.

Incredible Member

I'm a bit out of the loop and the dc timeline is pretty messed up because everyone has been doing their own thing for some time now, but in which order do all recent events involving Damian take place?

I know from editor's notes that everything in Detective Comics is set before Batman 77 (probably even before the start of Knightmares in 61), but Luthor already made an offer to Freeze for the year of the villain, something that came out of the events in Justice League.

We saw that Damian was present when Superman deputized everyone as members of the Justice League for the upcoming war against Perpetua. I'm not caught up with this book and I have no idea when it takes place, but Lex's offers make me think it should be before City of Bane?

When does Event Leviathan take place? Superman 16 is probably set before Leviathan because Damian suspects Jon for a moment and at the end of issue 5 of Leviathan they seem to have figured out who it truly is, so Damian can stop randomly suspecting people. But is it set before or after City of Bane?

Batman has Damian as a hostage of Bane/Thomas and he's maybe about to be murdered, who knows.

I don't read Teen Titans anymore and I have no idea when it takes place.

Does anyone here understand the timeline and can help me out?

I wish Damian's generation could get a bit more fleshed out. Especially now Superboy has been moved to the legion.

I'm still very suprised we do not have a Wondergirl or a Batgirl equivalent for Damian yet. Though I do kinda feel like it is only a matter of time before one or both of them are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I wish Damian's generation could get a bit more fleshed out. Especially now Superboy has been moved to the legion.

I'm still very suprised we do not have a Wondergirl or a Batgirl equivalent for Damian yet. Though I do kinda feel like it is only a matter of time before one or both of them are made.
    With all the problems DC's having juggling generations Damian might be better off with the Jason Todd situation. DC is crowded I'd rather they use Maya than some new wonder character. We don't need another batgirl character. I don't think we'll be seeing a wonder or Batgirl equivalent for Damian. That's not as wise move.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    I'm a bit out of the loop and the dc timeline is pretty messed up because everyone has been doing their own thing for some time now, but in which order do all recent events involving Damian take place?

I know from editor's notes that everything in Detective Comics is set before Batman 77 (probably even before the start of Knightmares in 61), but Luthor already made an offer to Freeze for the year of the villain, something that came out of the events in Justice League.

We saw that Damian was present when Superman deputized everyone as members of the Justice League for the upcoming war against Perpetua. I'm not caught up with this book and I have no idea when it takes place, but Lex's offers make me think it should be before City of Bane?

When does Event Leviathan take place? Superman 16 is probably set before Leviathan because Damian suspects Jon for a moment and at the end of issue 5 of Leviathan they seem to have figured out who it truly is, so Damian can stop randomly suspecting people. But is it set before or after City of Bane?

Batman has Damian as a hostage of Bane/Thomas and he's maybe about to be murdered, who knows.

I don't read Teen Titans anymore and I have no idea when it takes place.

Does anyone here understand the timeline and can help me out?
    From what I've seen City of bane isn't on there.
    Damian's TT comes before Batman 50 and that's about it.

One wondergirl equivalent? NO.. I donīt want WW having one Trevor daughter.

I prefer return with Maya...

I'd also rather see Maya take that spot (and possibly become her own character outside of her relation to Damian)

But I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to a Wonder child, girl or boy.

They should incorporate Maya into the Batman family have her be Damian's spoiler and use her to fill that generations batgirl slot.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    One wondergirl equivalent? NO.. I donīt want WW having one Trevor daughter.

I prefer return with Maya...
    Naomi has everything but amazon training to wonderful and she’s of color

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Naomi has everything but amazon training to wonderful and she’s of color
    Isn't she alot older than the rest of Damian's generation though. I think age wise she is closer to Tim

Yeah she's a newer hero but she's definitely part of Tim's crowd. Then again...so is Jon, now -___-

They should incorporate Maya into the Batman family have her be Damian's spoiler and use her to fill that generations batgirl slot.
    I was expecting that to happen when she was first introduced. Really sucks that it didn't. And I still can't believe Damian has put together two separate Titans teams and never invited her to either one. At least give us some narration explaining why xD
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-11-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I was expecting that to happen when she was first introduced. Really sucks that it didn't. And I still can't believe Damian has put together two separate Titans teams and never invited her to either one. At least give us some narration explaining why xD
    They should have 100% added her and Kathy to the Supersons book as a permanent part of the cast. Wasted opportunity.

I wonder if we will actually see Maya or Kathy in a book again? I hope so

Extraordinary Member

Isn't she alot older than the rest of Damian's generation though. I think age wise she is closer to Tim
    ? the lines are blurred
    Aqualad Jon Crush Wally2 Red Arrow
    are all older then Damian and apart of his generation of heroes its not age its when you join

Naomi joins Tim league but she not on their playing field the amount of importance and attention she si receiving exceeds what anyone else on that team is reeving, Bendis is giving her a push and it wouldnt suprised me 6 month on themiscara and a lasso and it will be Cassi who

So if newsarama is to be believed looks as though Damian might be in as of issue 3 of Legion...or at the very least he’s on the cover or whatever.

F1407DD0-4567-4812-BF6A-0C656B0CB95B.jpg
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So if newsarama is to be believed looks as though Damian might be in as of issue 3 of Legion...or at the very least he’s on the cover or whatever.

F1407DD0-4567-4812-BF6A-0C656B0CB95B.jpg
    No, Bendis writes "Damien". The "hip boy wonder" not named Tim that has slight anger issues.

Damian? Have yet to see Bendis write the actual character.