Page 241 of 272 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 4078

You know...between that art and the few times he's gone without it before, I'm starting to think Damian's Robin costume looks better without the cape. Maybe...ditch the cape but keep the hood.
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-13-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    You between that art and the few times he's gone without it before, I'm starting to think Damian's Robin costume looks better without the cape. Maybe...ditch the cape but keep the hood.
    Oddly enough, in the Teen Titans/Red Hood crossover fallout, Jason did advise (if in a backhanded way) to ditch the cape.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

You know...between that art and the few times he's gone without it before, I'm starting to think Damian's Robin costume looks better without the cape. Maybe...ditch the cape but keep the hood.
    You mean similar LOA Jason's in YJ?

Hmmm...I never made the connection before but I do kinda see the similarities between Jason's outfit and Damian's.

What the S**t? Deathstroke #50

I don't know what's going on. Not sure if I want to.

The only thing I liked about that was the appearance of pre-Flashpoint Titans.

Also, I wish Slade would just leave Damian alone. Between Terra, Rose, and Joey that man should not be allowed anywhere near children XD
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-13-2019 at 06:29 PM.

Those pages...DC Continuity is a Mess .

Fantastic Member

What... is Wonder Woman and Damian doing? Is Slade having a fever dream? What the hell is going on?

Considering that's some variation of the NTT that they seem to have effortlessly slaughtered *cough*bullshit*cough*, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say parallel universe.

EDIT: Wait no...did they kill them or did Raven send them somewhere else. It was hard to tell.

Fantastic Member

Considering that's some variation of the NTT that they seem to have effortlessly slaughtered *cough*bullshit*cough*, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say parallel universe.

EDIT: Wait no...did they kill them or did Raven send them somewhere else. It was hard to tell.
    False alarm I looked it up yep Deathstroke is involved in a alternate reality timeline. Meaning those Titans, Damian, Batman, and Wonder Woman were not our versions of those characters. Once again not our Titans, Wonder Woman, Damian, or Batman. By the way this is the last issue of this series. It's done. So if want to jump into Deathstroke couldn't be a better time.

Fantastic Member

Also, based on this I am not against this version of Damian being the "other." I like villains with alternate reality connections because you get to see what happens if a character made a certain decision over another. Just my opinion wouldn't mind if Glass used this idea in Teen Titans. Almost like his own version of the Titans of Tomorrow story.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Although I feel like every batfamily member should at least keep a juice box and a healthy snack in their utility belt for emergencies or even a small army rations just in case.

Now, I am curious has this ever came up in a comic before?
    I don't know, but there has been a running background joke showing that people regularly feed Damian to keep him from getting hangry. It appears starting with Dick's run as Batman, appears in Injustice Year One, Batman and Robin, The Dark Knight, and Batman vs TMNT. Makes sense when you think about it.

As for him expecting Talia to have snacks that's a bit of semi obscure Pre-Morrison characterization. Back in the day Talia's response to anyone under 18 was "Have they eaten? When was the last time you ate?" It was particularly notable during the LexCorp period when she was, especially her appearances in Superboy when she was ordering people to get Kon at al sandwiches because clearly they weren't thinking things through due to hunger. It also used to be her MO with Bruce where she'd ensure he would eat and get sleep whenever she was manipulating him into stopping her father. That, however, was passed on to Selina starting in the bronze age when BatCat fans realized that Talia was a more popular love interest despite having fewer appearances.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    What the S**t? Deathstroke #50

What happened here? Is another continuity involved in Deathstroke 50 events? Look the Titans Cyborg in Titans. Classic Raven..

Maybe this is the OTHER DEATHSTROKE past.. We are not watching the REAL SLADE here.. Maybe he is from a different timeline. After these strange images we continue after the last deathstroke 49 scene.

The OTHER RAVEN make him appear in this world.. For this he wanted DAMIAN HELP thinking that is THE OTHER DAMIAN.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-14-2019 at 12:33 AM.