Page 135 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 4078
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Sorry, but I thought that was hilarious.
    Same, I love the Damian but, that does not mean that he can't be made fun of. It is boring to have the character presented as badass and perfect all the time.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Same, I love the Damian but, that does not mean that he can't be made fun of. It is boring to have the character presented as badass and perfect all the time.
    Agreed.

10 characters

Teen Titans August Solicits

TEEN TITANS #33
    written by ADAM GLASS
    art by SEAN CHEN
    cover by BERNARD CHANG
    variant cover by ALEX GARNER
    In the wake of the Terminus Agenda and Crush’s first encounter with Lobo, the Teen Titans begin again at Mercy Hall with a new mission and a new lease on life. But just when they catch their first break in ages in their hunt for the Other, Robin confirms that the person who let his prisoners escape…was one of his teammates. As Robin’s hunt for the mole begins, Lobo accepts a gift from Lex Luthor…and an unholy alliance is born!
    ON SALE 08.21.19
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES
    FC | RATED T
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    Please see the order form for details.

SUPER SONS BOOK TWO: THE FOXGLOVE MISSION TP
    written by RIDLEY PEARSON
    art and cover by ILE GONZALEZ
    In the aftermath of The PolarShield Project, Jon Kent and Damian “Ian” Wayne, the respective sons of Superman and Batman, are on the run! With their hometown in ruins, and in the absence of their heroic fathers, Jon and Ian are on a mission to find a sample of the deadly virus that’s threatening Wyndemere and Jon’s mother, Lois Lane. Meanwhile, Candace follows clues that hold the key to her destiny, and her journey is filled with twists and turns as she unlocks powerful abilities she never knew existed. While their quests threaten to divide the three of them, it’s only through teamwork and trust that they can succeed.
    The Foxglove Mission is the rare sequel that takes everything readers love about the Super Sons and raises the stakes without losing any of the charm or sense of wonder. Join New York Times bestselling author Ridley Pearson (Kingdom Keepers) and artist Ile Gonzalez as they introduce new settings, new allies and villains, and an all-new adventure in this latest action-packed chapter!
    ON SALE 10.30.19
    $9.99 US | 5.5” x 8” | 160 PAGES

Fantastic Member

I have been looking through the issues, and I think that the mole may be Emiko. Like does anyone else think it works out a little too perfectly that she kills Deathstroke after he tells Damian that one of his teammates released the prisoners? Also, before I thought it could have been Djinn but, one Glass looks like he has more than enough storylines for her character; also, he set her up for a love triangle. Roundhouse could be interesting since we don't know much about his past. Wally is also a possible suspect since he has worked with Deathstroke before and Glass hasn't given him much to do in his run so far.

But, if I was placing a bet, I think the mole is Emiko.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    Sorry, but I thought that was hilarious.
    I hated it and it cemented my distaste for all things Supersons. It was over the top ridiculous and made only to prop Jon by throwing Damian under the bus.

I didn't mind Old Man Damian but I always felt that the 1st Supersons Series toss the piss too much. Poking fun at Damian to prop Jon but the 2nd series Tomasi cut the crap and things got better.

I have been looking through the issues, and I think that the mole may be Emiko. Like does anyone else think it works out a little too perfectly that she kills Deathstroke after he tells Damian that one of his teammates released the prisoners? Also, before I thought it could have been Djinn but, one Glass looks like he has more than enough storylines for her character; also, he set her up for a love triangle. Roundhouse could be interesting since we don't know much about his past. Wally is also a possible suspect since he has worked with Deathstroke before and Glass hasn't given him much to do in his run so far.

But, if I was placing a bet, I think the mole is Emiko.
    I'm just glad we are getting back to this story. For a sec I feared Glass had abandoned it.

I still think Djinn is the mole. Emi we know her background and I don't see why she will go over to the bad side.

Djinn on the other hand is unknown and is more likely to have such connections.

We do have a love triangle only 2 people are of it. Damian is 100% oblivious to all that stuff happening around him. I cracked up when Jealous Crush was fuming because Damian had hurt Djinn who clearly has feelings for him and Damian was "Who?"

Umberlla Academy Number 5 and The SuperSons

https://twitter.com/glitter_dc

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'm just glad we are getting back to this story. For a sec I feared Glass had abandoned it.

I still think Djinn is the mole. Emi we know her background and I don't see why she will go over to the bad side.

We do have a love triangle only 2 people are of it. Damian is 100% oblivious to all that stuff happening around him. I cracked up when Jealous Crush was fuming because Damian had hurt Djinn who clearly has feelings for him and Damian was "Who?"
    He is clueless. He is also just 13.

lol If looks could kill

Last edited by CPSparkles; 05-18-2019 at 01:44 AM.

Seems that the solicitations are finally out..

WTF.. That Fake Damian again?

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

Could be a Clone Roy from YJ type of deal where the mole doesn’t know they’re the mole.

Fantastic Member

If the mole is Djinn I think that would be the case. Because she enjoys being on the Teen Titans and views them as friends. Also, Djinn throughout the run has been taken control of. Although, I kind of think Djinn is a red herring because if she is the mole glass makes it obvious. I think the mole could easily be Kid Flash, not because he gone to the dark side but because of his problems with the prison. Also, notice what Deathstroke says I see you standing in the shadows Djinn typically is floating. Also, Wally has a past with Deathstroke, then again it could be Crush out of jealousy.

Extraordinary Member

If the mole is Djinn I think that would be the case. Because she enjoys being on the Teen Titans and views them as friends. Also, Djinn throughout the run has been taken control of. Although, I kind of think Djinn is a red herring because if she is the mole glass makes it obvious. I think the mole could easily be Kid Flash, not because he gone to the dark side but because of his problems with the prison. Also, notice what Deathstroke says I see you standing in the shadows Djinn typically is floating. Also, Wally has a past with Deathstroke, then again it could be Crush out of jealousy.
    Kid flash has already been there done that with deathstroke
    so nah
    its not crush
    Emiko...... doubt it
    so who does that leave?