Page 136 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4078
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Kid flash has already been there done that with deathstroke
    so nah
    its not crush
    Emiko...... doubt it
    so who does that leave?
    I forgot about Roundhouse we don't really know much about him. But, my first guess is its Djinn being controlled by someone.

Spectacular Member Grandmaster_J's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    If the mole is Djinn I think that would be the case. Because she enjoys being on the Teen Titans and views them as friends. Also, Djinn throughout the run has been taken control of. Although, I kind of think Djinn is a red herring because if she is the mole glass makes it obvious. I think the mole could easily be Kid Flash, not because he gone to the dark side but because of his problems with the prison. Also, notice what Deathstroke says I see you standing in the shadows Djinn typically is floating. Also, Wally has a past with Deathstroke, then again it could be Crush out of jealousy.
    The mole would have to be someone who is closest to Damian on this team or with prior knowledge of the prison, meaning it could only be Djinn or Emi. Djinn there's already enough mystery surrounding her character, past, Elias, plenty of story telling that can be done with her without also making her a mole. Emi on the other hand never truly wanted to be on this team, only joined for one goal. The Other. She's the only one who's known about this prison from the very beginning along side Damian, it can very well be speculated that her obsession with capturing the Other might make her cross the line which she already has with her character coldness, and shooting Deathstroke. That could've been just to cover her own tracks, so she's my primary suspect. Djinn is just way too obvious and I agree she's a red herring.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmaster_J View Post
    The mole would have to be someone who is closest to Damian on this team or with prior knowledge of the prison, meaning it could only be Djinn or Emi. Djinn there's already enough mystery surrounding her character, past, Elias, plenty of story telling that can be done with her without also making her a mole. Emi on the other hand never truly wanted to be on this team, only joined for one goal. The Other. She's the only one who's known about this prison from the very beginning along side Damian, it can very well be speculated that her obsession with capturing the Other might make her cross the line which she already has with her character coldness, and shooting Deathstroke. That could've been just to cover her own tracks, so she's my primary suspect. Djinn is just way too obvious and I agree she's a red herring.
    I completely agree also we look at the death of Lady Vic noticed the weapons used in her murder. They look rather similar to weapons that Emiko's mother used. Also if Djinn was involved there would be no need for the weapons or the explosives making me think the mole has to be a human. Lastly, Emiko did not really have a real reason to kill Deathstroke during his fight with Damian. Deathstroke probably would have left, but the moment when Slade was about to reveal a mole was on the team that is when Emiko shot him.

Djinn's interactions with Damian focus on building a relationship with him based on a crush. Also, if she was the mole why would she possibly threaten getting future information by being upset with Robin and not only refusing to fight her teammates but, also saying that she will not fight them and if they continue fighting she will end the conflict.

A spy works better if everyone is not on the same page. But, Emiko from the beginning seemed to not want her teammates to not only build relationships with her but each other, think back to how she treated Djinn at the start of the series. Some of that could have been looking out for Damian but now it seems it's more like she did not want anyone else influencing him. Therefore the mole has to be Emiko.

I'm really hoping it's not Emiko. Not just because I like her more but because it doesn't seem to be in character.

The weapons used to kill Lady Vic could also be a ruse.
    I like the idea of the mole not knowing that they are compromised.

Why would Emiko want to release the prisoners though. If her main goal is to get the Other I dont see how that helps her accomplish that

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If she’s compromised, she might not even know she did it.

Fantastic Member

Remember all the prisoners are not released. Also, Emiko's goals may not be as clear cut as we think they are. Why, kill Deathstroke? Emiko is not a character who does things without reason. Deathstroke would have won had Damian killed him, but it was clear Damian was not going to make that choice. Deathstroke probably would have just left to escape the cops. I don't know why Emiko would release some of the prisoners yet, but her killing of Deathstroke when he knew who the mole was a little too suspicious. Also, I don't think its Djinn if anything she is a red herring. But, I do think it would be interesting if it was Roundhouse was the mole Glass has not really used him. But, Emiko right now is the main suspect but, it does not mean she did it willingly she wouldn't be the first Red Arrow to be forced to be a mole. In fact, who ever the mole is at this point I don't think they did anything willingly based on Glass' writing.
    Last edited by shadow6743; 05-18-2019 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Remember all the prisoners are not released. Also, Emiko's goals may not be as clear cut as we think they are. Why, kill Deathstroke? Emiko is not a character who does things without reason. Deathstroke would have won had Damian killed him, but it was clear Damian was not going to make that choice. Deathstroke probably would have just left to escape the cops. I don't know why Emiko would release some of the prisoners yet, but her killing of Deathstroke when he knew who the mole was a little too suspicious. Also, I don't think its Djinn if anything she is a red herring. But, I do think it would be interesting if it was Roundhouse was the mole Glass has not really used him. But, Emiko right now is the main suspect but, it does not mean she did it willingly she wouldn't be the first Red Arrow to be forced to be a mole. In fact, who ever the mole is at this point I don't think they did anything willingly based on Glass' writing.
    I kinda got the impression she killed Deathstroke to stop Damian from falling and doing the deed.

I'm certainly very interested to see who the mole will be!

Fantastic Member

I thought that at first too. But when you see Emiko after Deathstroke is shot, she is clearly waiting for the shot. If she was worried about Damian killing she could easily see that was not going to happen. Damian put the gun down, he wasn't going to shoot. Those panels are less about protecting Damian and more about protecting secrets that Slade could have revealed. Either way I am excited for the coming issues.

Honestly my thought is don’t assume the mole is working for a villain. I feel that would be to obvious, especially with the Year of the Villain stuff happening. I mean what if one of them is just really uncool with putting prisoners underground and rats Damian out to his dad and the Justice League. It would still do the same amount of damage but creates a more interesting story of Damian having to deal with the consequences of this run.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Honestly my thought is don’t assume the mole is working for a villain. I feel that would be to obvious, especially with the Year of the Villain stuff happening. I mean what if one of them is just really uncool with putting prisoners underground and rats Damian out to his dad and the Justice League. It would still do the same amount of damage but creates a more interesting story of Damian having to deal with the consequences of this run.
    I assumed the mole was working for a villain because of the Lady Vic incident and the team nearly getting offed in that explosion that trapped them underground.

I don't know how much damage it will do rating Damian out to Bruce and the League seeing as Bruce has his own secret jail.

I would have liked more of an exploration of the "Breaking them down to build them back up" Damian proposed.

Plus it seems Damian is back on good terms with Bruce in Tec and I don't get how.

Emiko killed Slade.. Better use the INNOCENT roundhouse in this.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I assumed the mole was working for a villain because of the Lady Vic incident and the team nearly getting offed in that explosion that trapped them underground.

I don't know how much damage it will do rating Damian out to Bruce and the League seeing as Bruce has his own secret jail.

I would have liked more of an exploration of the "Breaking them down to build them back up" Damian proposed.

Plus it seems Damian is back on good terms with Bruce in Tec and I don't get how.
    I mean even if Damian is good with Bruce and Bruce can accept it, I doubt the rest of the League would be anywhere ok with what Damian has been doing. Not to mention one of his teammates under his watch did kill someone, even if it was deathstroke I still see that causing some issues.

I could see it the mole in a case where someone went to the league being either Roundhouse or Kid Flash.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Superdads and Supersons

https://twitter.com/baskinrobins69

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Stay Away From My Friend

https://twitter.com/blustiards_exe