Page 64 of 272 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Dick is reported to be about 5'10 while Jason is reported to be about 6'. And weight wise, Dick is about 170lbs (when not "Ric") and Jason is 200lbs. In metric, 1.778 meters for Dick, 1.8288 meters for Jason.
    I wasn't aware of those facts. Artists don't stick to those though. Jason is usually wider than Dick but Dick is always shown taller.

Adult Damian is usually tall and slender [he must adopt Dick's fighting style or it's his mother's DNA coming through] 666 and that roided up Robin from the AOTSS are tanks but BB, Just and SSOT had him slender as did King's Annual.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I wasn't aware of those facts. Artists don't stick to those though. Jason is usually wider than Dick but Dick is always shown taller.

Adult Damian is usually tall and slender [he must adopt Dick's fighting style or it's his mother's DNA coming through] 666 and that roided up Robin from the AOTSS are tanks but BB, Just and SSOT had him slender as did King's Annual.
    It depends on the artist dont look to much into it. I remeber tim bounce back and forth from being up to jason chest then suddenly eye to eye and beefed up

it doesnt matter

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Do we know how regular Damian's going to be in Tec? Tomasi is killing it there and I want more Damian in the title. Is Damian still under the Superman office?

Tomasi and Priest are two writers that I hope keep getting permission to use Damian though I'm sadly aware that Deathstroke will soon end. I wonder where Priest will go?

Wherever he goes I hope he keeps using Damian
    I'd love to see Priest do a Nightwing and Robin book.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I'd love to see Priest do a Nightwing and Robin book.
    I'm not a fan of Priest's Dick and Damian dynamic. He writes them like they are in the early Morrison days not the well oiled machine they became. His Dick is very caring and pampers Damian a tad too much. His Damian is disrespectful in a manner that isn't just him putting up a front.

For Nightwing and Robin my no 1 pick is Seeley then King, Percy, Synder or the fill in writer that gave us Bruce Lee Nightwing and proud Damian.

BANNED

That issue was written by Colin Kelley and Jackson Lanzing who also wrote the short story in Nuclear Winter Special.

It was also revealed in Silencer that the titular character and a bunch of others share Ra's al Ghul's DNA. Thats a big development, Silencer is now technically related to Damian by blood.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Dick is reported to be about 5'10 while Jason is reported to be about 6'. And weight wise, Dick is about 170lbs (when not "Ric") and Jason is 200lbs. In metric, 1.778 meters for Dick, 1.8288 meters for Jason.
    Dick is usually 5'10 175lbs
    Jason is 6'0 and depending on the source between 180 lbs, 190 lbs, 200lbs or 225 lbs

Quote Originally Posted by Armor of God View Post
    That issue was written by Colin Kelley and Jackson Lanzing who also wrote the short story in Nuclear Winter Special.

It was also revealed in Silencer that the titular character and a bunch of others share Ra's al Ghul's DNA. Thats a big development, Silencer is now technically related to Damian by blood.
    I think they'll do a solid Nightwing and Robin series.

I lost track of Silencer [dropped after reading Talia getting dragged] is the book good? How does she share Ra's DNA? Do we know? Damian has a big family.

Fantastic Member

I would love for Tomasi to write a Nightwing and Robin series. I won't mind Grant Morrison coming back and doing another Batman and Robin Reborn series if Bruce quits being Batman again.

nightwing-robin-feature.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I would love for Tomasi to write a Nightwing and Robin series. I won't mind Grant Morrison coming back and doing another Batman and Robin Reborn series if Bruce quits being Batman again.

nightwing-robin-feature.jpg
    I'm not sure about a Priest penned Nightwing and Robin. A Priest penned Batman or nightwing solo title I'm game for.

Seeley would be my 1st choice for a Nightwing and Robin title.
    It'd be interesting to see how Tomasi would handle Dick and Damian. He hasn't written them much but I liked what he did with them in Nightwing and the little bit in B&R.

Tomasi delivered perfection in the father son relationship with his batman and robin curious to see what he can do with an already near perfect brotherly relationship.

Fantastic Member

I just got the Grayson Omnibus but by Seeley and I just remembered he wrote one of the best Damian and Dick moments.dick-grayson-and-damian-waynes-reunion-3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    I just got the Grayson Omnibus but by Seeley and I just remembered he wrote one of the best Damian and Dick moments.dick-grayson-and-damian-waynes-reunion-3.jpg
    Yep and in his Rebirth Nightwing run along with lots of precious dick and Damian moments he wrote Nightwing Must Die the epilogue to Morrison's Batman and Robin we never got.

He would be excellent on a Nightwing and Robin title.

I love that Grayson page and the one with Damian doing flips as he runs to Dick.

I never even noticed one of the pictures is them standing next to Bruce's coffin. Dick comforting Damian in those early days
    Last edited by dietrich; 02-28-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Dick and Damian [I guess Dick got younger]

https://twitter.com/langbuliang

Burnham's baby Robin