Page 248 of 272 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 4078
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I don’t want it to be like modern CN which is all about small boys 6-11 being annoying and loud but 2008-2010 action faux showmen like
    What Tomasi did really well with Super Sons was appealing to all ages. It was entertaining for younger and older readers alike and I hope a show would try to achieve the same goal.

I don’t want it to be like modern CN which is all about small boys 6-11 being annoying and loud but 2008-2010 action faux showmen like
    YJ did a good job with Shazam and Robin in season 1, and Beast Boy in season 2. All of whom were around the age Damian and Jon would be. I'm sure they'll be fine when/if they show up in future seasons

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-21-2019 at 12:59 PM.

Damian Demon's Head

damian Al Ghul on Tiger

https://twitter.com/gothamtwinks
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-21-2019 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    Actually, a lot of people forgot about Roundhouse Glass didn't focus on him so people forgot.
    I suspected about him since the begin.. Djinn was too obvious and after learn more about Crush I saw that he was not apporting ANYTHING to this story..

Or he was the traitor or he was here for nothing(to have a 3rd boy).. During the time that he was dissapeared I thought that he was informing the enemy(THE OTHER) about something..

What I was not expecting is that the reason of his betrayal was that someone from the team made him something in the past and that was going to be the reason of his betrayal.

ABOUT BATMAN 83.
    . Thomas Wayne is another bad grandfather like Ra´s Al Ghul.. Damian and the rest of batfamily are under mind control.. He is using the Pshyco Pirate and Alfred is dead for his fault.. He is one man from another universe who helped Bane here..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-21-2019 at 02:26 PM.

Anyone know why Dietrich was banned?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    YJ did a good job with Shazam and Robin in season 1, and Beast Boy in season 2. All of whom were around the age Damian and Jon would be. I'm sure they'll be fine when/if they show up in future seasons
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansa View Post
    What Tomasi did really well with Super Sons was appealing to all ages. It was entertaining for younger and older readers alike and I hope a show would try to achieve the same goal.
    Tomasi was perfect he really found the voice of those boys.

Those shows were part of Cn back in 2010-2012 cn Has rebranded itself less action more funny

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I suspected about him since the begin.. Djinn was too obvious and after learn more about Crush I saw that he was not apporting ANYTHING to this story..

Or he was the traitor or he was here for nothing(to have a 3rd boy).. During the time that he was dissapeared I thought that he was informing the enemy(THE OTHER) about something..

What I was not expecting is that the reason of his betrayal was that someone from the team made him something in the past and that was going to be the reason of his betrayal.

ABOUT BATMAN 83.
    . Thomas Wayne is another bad grandfather like Ra´s Al Ghul.. Damian and the rest of batfamily are under mind control.. He is using the Pshyco Pirate and Alfred is dead for his fault.. He is one man from another universe who helped Bane here..
    Red arrow suspecting her for so long convinced me easy that it was not her
    I suppose all the girls were candidates to be the traitor. But I knew their could be no way for crush once we knew she like djinn

I never suspected roundhouse becuase I don’t like paying attention to him, remember when they faked out his death and the team moved on liken it was nothing, that’s how much he adds to the team

Fantastic Member

Red arrow suspecting her for so long convinced me easy that it was not her
    I suppose all the girls were candidates to be the traitor. But I knew their could be no way for crush once we knew she like djinn

I never suspected roundhouse becuase I don’t like paying attention to him, remember when they faked out his death and the team moved on liken it was nothing, that’s how much he adds to the team
    Yeah, I really trying to figure out if Glass made him uninteresting on purpose or all of his creative energy went into Djinn and Crush. Maybe a bit of both.

I think him being the traitor was his attempt at making Roundhouse interesting but it's just made me want him gone even more lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I think him being the traitor was his attempt at making Roundhouse interesting but it's just made me want him gone even more lol
    I really don't know what to do here, they have unwrapped him , their nothing left to know about him and I just don't care. I appreciate Glass attempt with him, again, this one of the best linups for a team and I LOVE the diversity but roundhouse would be better off in the animated Teen titans go to me

I still hope Jackson/Kaldur can rejoin the team, we never got enough time with him

Fantastic Member

There is just some characters who don't catch on regardless of a writers best efforts. Who knows down the line if the Roundhouse sticks around someone else will give fans a reason to care. I mean I didn't care that much about Booster Gold until Justice League International and his solo series. It only takes one good interpretation to give a character a fan base.

Extraordinary Member

There is just some characters who don't catch on regardless of a writers best efforts. Who knows down the line if the Roundhouse sticks around someone else will give fans a reason to care. I mean I didn't care that much about Booster Gold until Justice League International and his solo series. It only takes one good interpretation to give a character a fan base.
    Who was the random kid they added to the new teen titans that everyone hated

Yeah, I really trying to figure out if Glass made him uninteresting on purpose or all of his creative energy went into Djinn and Crush. Maybe a bit of both.
    Because I saw him too focused in Djinn and Crush I continued suspecting from him...

You made him "die" and return to this team for something.. right? When I saw Damian interrogatin him I confirmed my suspicions and then in the last page of that issue Glass confirmed it.

Who was the random kid they added to the new teen titans that everyone hated
    Danny Chase. Went on to become the Phantasm.